posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:38 AM
I am trying to create a list of all of the energy sinks involved in the collapses of WTC 1 and 2.
If someone has already done this please let me know.
Here is my list so far:
- Pulverization of all concrete and all other building contents.
- Breaking core columns, perimeter columns and trusses.
- Mechanical bending, twisting, deformation of all of the above.
- Ejection of large column sections hundreds of feet.
- "Pushing" the material clouds miles.
- Vertical ejection of "materials"
- Heat of debris pile for MONTHS after collapse
- Heat of "debris cloud"
- Heat to make that odd U shaped beam and others
- Heat to make the "meteorite"
- Heat to create suspected molten steel in the bottom of the debris pile
That is all I have so far... any others?