It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support the Illegal Immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Stop blaming the immigrants and blame the real culprit "The Government"

The illegal immigrants that are here are not criminals in the same way as a bank robber, a murderer, a rapist etc...They come to escape conditions beyond their control, Hurricanes & Earthquakes that have left them homeless and living in filthy, germ infested conditions. Whats done is done, so let them pay a fine, start paying taxes, be documented so we know who they are, and we can know if they are committing crimes, abusing the welfare system, "freeloading"..etc and then we can deport the ones who really shouldn't be here, the ones that ARE a drain on society..Not deport them all, just so they can come back "illegally" again and we are in the same predicament that we started with.

And the government has to do something with the length of time it is taking to get to the applications, 13-22 years is too long, it has to be done or this will never end. ~

www.myfreeusa.com

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Everyone is born of the earth. We should stop indentifying with our nations and realize that we all come from the same place. I have a vision of a world without borders...

Unfortunately this is an impractical pipe dream. WE have to draw the line somewhere... Most of the world is living in crappy conditions and would love to come to America, but there only so many we can take in. Why should we let the ones who are here illegally have amnesty when there are people who are trying to get here legitimately?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Good fences makes good neighbors!

I do not want this country(USA) turning into a 3rd world country. There are right ways and wrong ways of getting into any country.

Here is a thread I started, check out the links. I hope they are still up and running.

www.abovepolitics.com...

Roper

Tea

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I support immigrants, mostly illegal, every day that I work. I wish immigrants would do as much for me as I do for them.

My taxes are outrageous. I'm certain I'm doing plenty for these people when my tax dollars pay for their health care and the education of their children.

I think there should be a standard tax break for citizens just for supporting illegal immigrants. They're sucking my country dry.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would strongly encourage immigrants to come here legally.

Post 911, I don't think that anyone should be here 'illegally'.

If they are here illegally I think that they should be deported.

I understand your arguments, but there is no reason that people who wish to come here can't do it legally.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's a link to the page of a post I made just a moment ago on a similar thread:

www.abovepolitics.com...

I agree with Vipassana...at one point or another the world has to rescind the whole concept of hostile borders and embrace humanity as whole. A catastrophe will come one day, whether terrestrial or extraterrestrial, and without a somewhat unified species, destruction is assured.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
there is no reason that people who wish to come here can't do it legally.

I think that says it all. There are people doing it the right way and it's not fair to them they go through the whole process. They even have to take a test don't they? If I went through that and then seen how these illegals just get away with it I would be very angry.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrub
I think that says it all. There are people doing it the right way and it's not fair to them they go through the whole process. They even have to take a test don't they? If I went through that and then seen how these illegals just get away with it I would be very angry.

People use this reasoning which sidesteps a lot of thought on the subject. Some of these people NEED to get money to their family because of sicknesses or simple starvation threats. Sure, they might leach a few bucks from our system, but I think these illegal immigrants return it tenfold. They are the backbone of our economic system, whether people want to recognize that or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The majority of illegals from Mexico leave their country because of corruption, in their government, in their police, because of druglords, lack of jobs, etc.

The Mexican people are being forced to risk this US scorn just to take care of their families.

What needs to happen will never happen as long as corruption lives in the US and Mexican government. There is BIG money being made as you and I blame the illegals, and that BIG money has political power, all they care about is money, when the majority of people in Mexico and the US care most about family.

The politicians use that against us when you hear them on their soapbox talkin "family values", they are just patronizing you (and laughing all the way to Washington).

They pit us one against the other in heated debate to distract you from the truth that the US and Mexican people are being raped.

Once we all realize this, we may be able to make a change...

....do not wait on our governments to solve this, this is part of their plan...

my $0.02

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The problem I have with amnesty is that it would not take the pressure off the border as its proponents claim. On the contrary, pressure would be greatly INCREASED as many more aliens would be convinced that if they can only get themselves on our land, we will ultimately reward them with legal status, the ability to work in the United States and the ability to send money back to their relatives back home.

Incidentally, once an alien has lawful status in the United States, he will NO LONGER be desirable to the unscrupulous employers who hire illegal aliens.

They hire illegal aliens because they know that they can get away with paying them substandard wages under substandard and often illegally hazardous circumstances. Once an alien has lawful authority to live and work in the United States and demands fair pay and conditions, the employer will most likely replace him or her with a new, cheaper illegal alien.

The reason the media buzzes non-stop about amnesty programs is becuase that is what the corporations want. And their BIG PRIZE is the SPP.

The "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" or (SPP). The OFFICIAL, SIGNED INTO LAW blueprint for merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin signed the SPP document on March 23, 2005, in Waco, Texas.

usinfo.state.gov...
www.nascocorridor.com...

The SPP calls for...

"a common economic space for all people in the region, a space in which trade, capital and people flow freely."

HMMMMMM....

Lou Dobbs
"A regional prosperity and security program? This is absolute ignorance. You know, I was asked the other day about whether or not I really thought the American people had the stomach to stand up and stop this nonsense, this direction from a group of elites, an absolute contravention of our law, of our Constitution, every national value. And I hope, I pray that I'm right when I said yes. But this is – I mean, this is beyond belief."

Today it is a popular delusion that the government grows and our liberty decreases simply through inefficiency and sloth.

What MUST be acknoledged is that enormous effort and elaborate planning have been required to coerce society into a maintained deception on this issue.

This SPP is an economic union that will supercede the individual sovreignty of the participating nations. This same **** was pulled in the gradual development of the E.U. and one would have to be blind not to see the same sort of tactics being used on U.S

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding.– Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis, 1928

[edit on 7-4-2007 by METACOMET]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivees27
The illegal immigrants that are here are not criminals ....

Yes they are. They are all here illegally. That makes them all criminals

FACT – they are all here illegally and that makes them all criminals.
FACT – they are overcrowding and overburdening schools.
FACT – many illegals send the money they make here back to Mexico. 1/5 of the Mexican work force is actually here in America illegally.
FACT – they use our infrastructure and don’t pay taxes to support it.
FACT – they steal health care and overcrowd hospitals so AMERICANS and those foreigners here LEGALLY can’t get the health care they need.
FACT – there is a legal process for people to come to America FOR A REASON. A society can only absorb just so many new people before it becomes a burden and a strain on that society. We have set limits in place for a good reason.

California’s Illegal Alien Crime Wave
Illegals and crime
Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens
Crime and the Illegal Alien
Illegal alien crime wave in full swing
For Illegals, Crime pays
Illegals – crime that will shock you
MORE illegals – crime that will shock you
Illegal alien gangs & the M13 in American Cities
More on M13
ICE Announcement
M13 Illegal Alien Gangs – Third World Momentum
The Human Cost of Illegal Aliens in the USA
Mexico’s #1 Most Wanted Criminal – captured as illegal alien in Ohio
Illegal alien sexual predators
Killers, Rapists, Robbers
Time Magazine warns about illegals – the crime and the burden on the US economy
1 Billion in US taxes to take care of illegals in US prisons
Crime = Mexico’s #1 Export

AND OF COURSE -
Border Security, Terrorism and You

If someone wants to come here LEGALLY - I fully support that. That's how my father-in-law came here. That's how my DAUGHTER came here. That's how my neighbors came here. LEGALLY. Honor and use the system in place or don't come to this country. Period.

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
The majority of illegals from Mexico leave their country because of corruption, in

Not true. See the above statistics and information. Also, it doesn't matter why they come here. The fact is that they are here ILLEGALLY. If Mexico is that bad then they either come here legally, or they FIX THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivees27
Stop blaming the immigrants and blame the real culprit

You are kidding right."

The real culprits are being blamed. You can't blame the government. THEY ARE NOT breaking the law, It is the illegal immigrants that are breaking the law and turning our cities into bigger slums then they already where. Time to pack them all up and send them home, where they can apply for legal status as they should have in the first place.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You have voted FlyersFan for the Way Above Top Secret Award.

Couldn't agree more, FF! Excellent!

You bleeding hearts that must insist that the USA has not done enough for immigrants should really start thinking about people who really ARE starving and dying at this very moment. How about a little sympathy for your very own legal citizens first, such as helping homeless vets that put their life on the line for your country. And I'm not talking by crossing the southern border...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You won't have to worry about illegal aliens much longer.

This administration is working very hard to push legislation thru that
will create the North American Union, where Canada, the US and Mexico can all be one big happy family with completely open borders and a common currency.
It's not the bleeding hearts that are pushing for this NAU.

Mexican big rigs are already streaming across the border with little or
no inspection. Homeland Security? Big Fence? Right!!

Who do you think will profit from the NAU? Could it be the corporate oligarchy that really runs things?

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

[edit on 8-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's not the bleeding hearts that are pushing for this NAU.

WHOA... slow down a sec...

You mean this is an issue that the Republicans can't blame on "Them Dayum Liberals"?

LOL... you're kidding right? No? Wow...

Still, I'm quite sure they will try...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Illegal immigrants come here and commit crimes, then flee back to Mexico. It is in the news all the time here in Arizona. You do not have a sovereign country, if you cannot control your own borders.

We need to stop the "anchor babies" nonsense that says if you are born in the US, then you are a citizen. It needs to be ammended to say that if you are born in the US and one of your parents is a citizen, then you get citizenship.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

join