It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, Israel, Nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In the last few years or so it was leaked Israel have been developing nuclear weapons in secret for many years, they were said to have over 200 back in the 80s yet no weapons inspectors are allowed to view the Israel weapons facilities to verify they are all still in Israel and not deployed all over the US and the rest of the world. Why are Israel an exception of weapons inspections when they have been running a nuclear program for decades?

Were Israeli special ops behind 911 utilizing some of the advanced bomb research taking place beneath Dimona? And do they have the US by the balls right now?

Check out this blog.

holocaustnow.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5-4-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
wow this is getting buried fast, no comments? Case closed?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Israeli “special ops” may very well have had a hand in 9-11. But if so they would have been using our bomb technology and not theirs. We are the leader in weapons research and technology and not Israel. So whatever advanced bomb designs they have, they’re getting from us.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
your link is a very interesting read, but as to Israeli nukes on 9/11, it's quite obvious that the US has been intensively developing nuke tech for well over 60 years and I'd assume its far, far ahead of what the Isrealis are capable of, given the basically unlimited black ops money, resources and infrastructure that are available here.

So no, I very much doubt that Israeli nukes were involved, we're more than capable of blowing ourselves up, thanks!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Israeli “special ops” may very well have had a hand in 9-11. But if so they would have been using our bomb technology and not theirs. We are the leader in weapons research and technology and not Israel. So whatever advanced bomb designs they have, they’re getting from us.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

Well I think i heard the US were helping by funding Israel nuke program as well as other European countries like France who apparently helped fund the building of their nuclear plant. Also lets not forget the Russians were supposed to be ahead on certain areas of nuclear weapons development, after all it was the Russians who were the first to make a suitcase nukes and produced hundreds which went missing. Perhaps some of the tech came from them instead.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
something else, remember The aerial survey of NY for radiation? Apparently there was a radiation spike at the Israeli Embassy. The news report has since been pulled along with the Amdocs phone tap story. Very suspicious.

One alleged radiation hot spot on Manhattan's east side has the potential for becoming a political hot spot: A strong radiation spike
from the area of the Israeli Embassy. Officials would not comment on why
they thought that particular area allegedly showed such a stunning peak
in radiation.

Has Israel... I mean has Al Qaeda, smuggled a nuclear weapon into the US?

"One alleged radiation hot spot on Manhattan's east side has the potential for becoming a political hot spot: A strong radiation spike from the area of the Israeli Embassy. Officials would not comment on why
they thought that particular area allegedly showed such a stunning peak in radiation"

Here's a mainstream media version of the same story:
www.nydailynews.com...

Oh its been pulled, wonder why that is?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Because Jews control the media. Or maybe the story is bunk?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Because Jews control the media. Or maybe the story is bunk?

Perhaps it was considered too much information for the public. The news industry does this all the time, cropping video and conversations/interviews, a good example being war and with holding footage that is too graphic or not appropriate, issue of security etc, yet it leaks and can be tracked down on the internet to a few remote sources.

I wouldn't say Jews control the media why would the story be bunk without a story to bunk it? Did it get debunked?

[edit on 6-4-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I don't know, I'm just speculating here.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Following your logic, why would the Israelis be releasing radioactivity in their own consulate? Something fundamental doesn't work here.

If anything, the story would have been planted to garner sympathy/defuse speculation of Israeli involvement by indicating they were also victims.

new topics

top topics

join