It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More inquiry on an exhausted act.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What do you guys think about this popular self-proclaimed psychic. Is she the real deal? Montell seems to have taken a fond liking of her. She appears on his show every Wednesday, I believe. I would've given her some credibility in my own mind if I hadn't come across her price for a reading. Over 700$ dollars !!!!!! With that kind of money, I'll rent a lawyer for a day and let him tell me my future.
Seriously, though, who asks for 700 dollars for a 20 min reading? If she is on such a "divine" mission her readings should be free or at least affordable to the "average joe".

Money talks. Money is talking right now and telling me that "Sylvia Browne" and "rat" are synonomous.

[edit on 01/31/07 by Booneniceb]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Damn straight!

These fraud "psychics" are disgusting. They prey on people who are vulnerable and/or stupid. I'm sure anyone with REAL ability in this area would see how precious a gift it would be and not squander it in this way. They would make they services available to everyone.

While I am all for the capatalist system, I also believe in earning a fair wage for what you do. I don't think any pro-athlete is worth the money they are paid. Contrary wise, I believe our teachers, police officers, fire fighters, etc are severely underpaid. People who have a rare ability or needed ability, like doctors for instance, have a moral obligation to only charge according to means. IE - you don't charge a minimum wage earning person the same as you would someone raking in 6 figures a year.

join