It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we boys want?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
now thats not a thread to talk bad stuff about boys girls,thats a thread continuing the other thread

so STORY TIME!
ME and my FRIEND 17 and 18 year olds' normal go gettars
u know what we talk most of the times about?
about other fellas that just go from girl to girl and break hearts,boys that use girls....well we just wanted a normal girlfriend that we love and we may even marry her...we may start acting like boy'hos and start going out with 3-4 girls at a time or cheat like crazy right everyone can?but we want just one girl....and not only us....many others....like every 3 man wants ONE girl.
and what do we get?
-----
i get a girls that only try to use me
----
he gets a girl that TRIED TO UNBOTTUN the pans of some other guy ON HIS 18 BIRTHDAY!AND THEYR DATING!
so she dates my friend......goes on his birthday and tries to....with another guy.....ON HIS BIRTHDAY...SHE TRYED TO CHEAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
so u KNW WHAT HAPPENS when boys constantly date girls that date like 5 boys?
well.....WE GET THE SAME AS THEM!
were so dissapointed.....that now we just want to go out with 2 or more girls at once....to not care about everything and to go to prostitutes...
GEE THX GIRLS!U ROCK THE HOUSE!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ummm...try focusing on your education and career. Focus on your dreams now and worry about being in a serious relationship later.

That's the best advice I can give.

Then when your older you'll have met your goals (possibly) and can spend more time on a relationship. You'll be older, wiser, and maybe financially stable (pre-nup always).

For now, just have sex with as many women as possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
how true
thx man there arent wery serious girl on my age (17) and with my story i kinda flamed ALL....i was just being mad of those who i know

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
For now, just have sex with as many women as possible.

It's funny but this is the advice most older guys give, and it's true. As someone told me quite recently actually (and I'm paraphrasing) 'There is plenty of time later for settling down or getting serious. Right now enjoy what you have to the fullest. Don't worry about one girl in particular for too long, just go from one to another.' Personally, I'm in full agreement.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
well i thinked and ur all right...why have i been such a fool.....i have a ncie life to live to maybe around when i turn 25
why do i have to get a serious engagement with problems when i can go to partyes and enjoy myself hit on everyone i want...
thats not really the problem.....im like cursed....

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
It's funny but this is the advice most older guys give, and it's true.

Probably because I'm *cough, cough* older.

I'm still amazingly hip and in touch with my inner child though.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yea thats a ncie thing

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
dont even bother going for a relationship with teenage girls.

teenage girls date the flavour of the week.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
so true man thx u guiz cleared my mind

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I want a girl to sweep me off my feet. Wine me and dine me. Send me flowers, take me on long walks through the beach, big yellow moon. Whisper nice things into my ears, sing me songs at the base of my balcony, hold my hand when I'm feeling scared. Buy me nice things, and let me drive her car. Then, after this wonderful night out, she can take me up to her hotel room and do what ever she wants with my body. Rub oil all over me, and give me the most wonderful massage. Of course, she needs to be gentle, as I'm very delicate.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well that is sad. So have u cheated. U say they cheat on u but have u ever. If u did than i hope it waz a big mistack. mabe u r looking for the wrong things in a girl. mabe u should try looking for something different. a sweet girl, mabe a girl that u can just talk to. Someone who understands u...? I do not know but it sounds like guys are the opposite of what everyone says. But u have to admit, alot of guys are only in it for the!!! But, i guess others are for the wedding ring and fun over company. Sounds like u care. But u have been cheeted on... sad. Are u not good...? jk
peace

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
naa i know i say were good but yea were actualy evil too...i admit it i love to like every 2 hours
haha
i usualy get blinded by the looks first...
but well the problems is i cant get a decent conversation most of the times couse im a little shy....so me and the girl sits in the bar looking like two trees

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ha, ya me too. lol Ya, that happens ot me too. We jsut sit and talk about nothing. But i think if u both have nothing to talk about than talking about something stupid is good for the both of u!lol That way atleast talking is happening. Tress can be interesting, but not so musch after u are sucking face. I love when people say that(sucking face)ha
I am sure hen u get to now he better u guys will be more comtherbula nd stuff so u can talk about anything.
peace

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
every girl wants to beat me up ]:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I'm single for life! Only do babes but have nothing else to do with them! I will pay a million dollars to a girl who can seduce, manipulate me, or hurt my feelings
hahahah, impossible, I am unstoppable, I am a cold pimp, I act like a robot, I sex and nothing else, and girls can't defeat me hahahahah *evil laugh*

Gotta laugh again: Whahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I am invincible! I love my situation, just goin around doin girls. Girls try to start relationships and talk about feelings but I'm out the door as soon as they say the first word
girls will never capture me....alive
, and that is why I am a good soldier, I , and not just because I can't be seduced, but also, when war is going on, some other soldiers are gonna be worrying about surviving to return to their families, I will worry about living to return to nothing
I look forward to my career in Russian army, 'nuff said

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
every girl wants to beat me up ]:

LOL!

Do they send biker gangs to follow you around town too?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
russian soldier kudos man thats so cool
its just so funny when girls start to act all emotional and $%# and wants to engae u or to make u "care" about her....only one thing i learned:
if u care about something u gonna get hurt....aLOT

u love ur dog......its gonna get barbequed
u fall for some girl.....i dotn even wanna say it]:
i gotta be more like u man....gotta slap my self and be a good soldier
---------
and no i dont remember biker gangs chasing me....but im like a magnet for sadistic girls

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
ME and my FRIEND 17 and 18 year olds

Grow up. When you do, you will understand that you're not someone who can state demands.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here's your "game" plan. I hate to say it like this and it sounds real...bad. But...If you get your school on now and then get your career on and then get your investments on...And the KEY here is your investments on. I know I'm about to get whip lash from the ladies in here on this statement but. You can have NO game what so ever but have the means to have a nice ride and a nice house,townhouse,etc. And your going to turn an eye. Now having said that I know "Not all women" go for the dollars. But having said that if you look in society now you can see some guys who have no game and by no game I mean. Not attractive game, Or humor game, or nice person 101 game and still pull ladies left and right with cash game. So you get your investments right and surround yourself with quality life things be it house, car etc. You make yourself a home and make yourself stable and they will come.

new topics

top topics

join