It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Great video on crop circles and possible origin, meaning:

Google Video Link

The Crop Circle Ship, Part I

Google Video Link

The Crop Circle Ship, Part II

To me the complex crop circles-the authentic circles-are so unlike the crude, simplistic and clumsy circles made by the hoaxers/stompers.

Some complex circles can be man-made but with more time and manpower, much planning etc....

[edit on 5-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The famous Barbury Castle Tetrahedron circle was made into an experiment by JL Naudin. This french experimenter has some pretty amazing experiments all VERY well documented, diagrams and schematics.

Here's some background information on the Barbury Castle Teterhedron: www.cropcircleship.com...

image of the tetrahedron in schematic format...

this is the device that Naudin built and tested...

He works on gravity, magnetics, electrostatic devices and experiments.

The Barbury Castle Tetrahedron was the engineering schematic for the device that Jean Naudin built and tested here:

jnaudin.free.fr... and mentioned in the video (part I).

Pretty amazing stuff. Either the circles are being sent to us by aliens
, or some 'dr. strangelove US scientists/gomment types are creating these formations and delivering these messages to us for one reason or another....IMO

Someone in possesion of this advanced technology that is able to translate this to us in the form of symbology in the crop circles...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Im confused.. its an interesting theory, but if this thing was 'tested' in 2001 and appeared to work, why has nothing else been heard of it in the past 6 years ?

The Gravity shield site has the date of the experiment as Jab 6 2001, and the initial email to JL Naudin as 08/01/01 02:14:49 ??

Silence.. His website is gone and we're still using propeller based vehicles to float about...

I cant find him on the internet anywhere other than as references to him, and the Wayback Machine unfortunately isnt very helpfull with his work..

Edit - I dont think JL Naudin actually made the device either, I think he was being updated by Chris Hardeman, and gave him example imagery of the device.

According to one of the updates on the JL Naudin site, Chris states -

Due to the huge response and interest in the project, several questions have been raised about the effect and its meaning. A few things need to be clarified. First, let me stressed that this experiment has not to date been replicated by anyone else or to my knowledge. Every possible effort has been made in these tests to eliminate potential sources of error.

And the last email from him to JL Naudin is dated 02-26-01 03:19:55 - then nothing else.

[edit on 6/4/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
He is an experimenter, inventor, investigator by my assumptions. Ther are many interesting effects and some quite amazing effects that just aren't really followed up on by him it seems.

The broken link within the Naudin site for the tetrahedron is another unrelated site i guess.

I have found another link to his yahoo ring upon visiting the Pegasus site. Stumbled on the link to Naudin's experiemtns, yahoo forum etc by accident heh.

Here's the Link , scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Also just did a quick google search for JLN LABS, found lots of results:

JNaudin Site Mirror?

JNaudin Site

Heres some of his interesting stuff:

Check out the site and browse around neat stuff!

[edit on 6-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Also just did a quick google search for JLN LABS, found lots of results:
[edit on 6-4-2007 by greatlakes]

Ahh thing is, JL Naudin is not the person who invented the Gravity Sheild device that you posted about in the Youtube links.

It is a chap called Chris Hardeman. JL Naudin is the person who's website hosts the information about it, but if you read it, it is correspondence from Chris to Jean-Louis.

The images on his website are described as "Detailled diagrams of the Hardeman's Gravity Shielding experiments".

I agree however, than JL Naudin is a very interesting person to read. I was reading much about his experiments with the Coanda effect saucer today actually. Very fun topic.

Also I've spent a lot of time reading his experiments with Lifters. Another concept I would hope there is a lot of future applications.

Possibly not for pratical flight, but not everything has to be based on that.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Chris Hardeman aye is the builder of the tetrahedron gravity shield device experiment. The website is no longer hosted it seems.

Here are the remnants of the site however, can glean some useful infomation hopefully from this link. No images unfortunately...

Chris Hardemans Site Archive

I wonder if Jean Naudin can shed some light on the website and experiment.....

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
[color=gold]From link 1 of the archive...

A triangular coupled three spherical cavity resonator powered by a 2.45 GHz microwave oven magnetron has been constructed and initial tests conducted to see how standing wave resonance forced into a circular fashion about an object interacts with gravity.

Test results strongly indicates gravity shielding effect are occurring. No less then ten consecutive runs showed weight loss as measured in the rise of the corner of the devise. Balance beam compensation was used to adjust an initial weight of the corner.

The corner rose in the run mode when power was applied to the magnetron. Static charge was guarded against using a grounding strap to earth on the far end. The magnetron was cooled continually with a downward air stream thus ensuring no convection air currents would interfere during testing. Run times were keep short in duration (

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
crops circles are indeed embedded information.
they are a 2d representation of a 3d object....this is often overlooked or not understood.
thanks for the work.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
they are a 2d representation of a 3d object....this is often overlooked or not understood.
thanks for the work.

Hello junglelord

...I think you may have really hit on something there!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks, nice to meet you, I am new.

I read a incredible amount, I have two college diplomas, one in electronic engineering, one in Medical Health Care, Soft Tissue Physiotherapy.

I have taught college for 5 years.

I am a leader in my field of orthopedic treatments.

I have an interest in the subatomic to the big bang.

I think like Bruce Lee.

I mainly read so much and with serindipity I make circular connections.
I don't have any real secert I know but I can tell many people thinks that are known they never heard.

I hope this sets you forth on a journey of sacred geometry, Maxwells subset, and the zero point field...and how crop circles when taken into a 3d subset reveal many sacred things Mother Nature tells us about herself.

Live Long and Prosper.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hello Greatlakes,

Thank you so much for posting this on ATS this is so cool.

My dad is going to flip out (in a good way)when he sees this.............

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good post Greatlakes

I think that JLN went dark not long after displaying the project you describe-maybe he's been spirited away to work on black ops?

Maybe the beings behind the crop circles are giving us clues/info that we can only decode when we reach a certain level of intelligence/consciousness.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Actually JLN labs work on some very interesting projects (well to a mad scientist like myself) and as far as I can tell he's still very active in a number of areas.

But as for crop circles: if an advanced civilisation wanted to tell us something wouldn't they just send us an email or a link to their web page?

As you might have guessed I'm not convinced the circles which are getting more complex all the time are of other worldly origin.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
thanks for the work.

...like the movie "Contact" ?
Bunch of documents from ET origin and they actually needed to be joined to view something 3d-ish

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For those who haven't researched the crop circle phenomenon and it's history I'd like you to look up Colin Andrews. I think it is a good place to start. I believe he is a candid man of good conscience. My proverbial heart goes out to him and his collegues for the crap they endured for trying to bring the subject to light...

The vast majority of crop circles are hoaxed (they have been demonstrated by crop circle artists, in vivo). But there are key elements that seperate the "hoaxed" ones from the cream of the crop (yes, that was a pun). Perfect symmetry, bent -vs- layed stocks, electrical "effects" on equipment in/near the circle, as well as the access of some of these sites are highly restricted and difficult to get to especially considering the size of the patterns and the man power needed to create them over night (ie- the stonehenge circles). Most of us already know this, but I wanted to state it up front to keep the subject in perspective and in context, and to filter out the bogus ones from the truly strange ones.

Considering the Barbury Castle circles, I think the water sphere theory is a pretty good one. Without going into too much detail, there is another similar theory (for illustration, use the tetrahedron symbol in the previous post above). The central circles represent a supercharged spherical capacitor. The outer circles represent 3 objects which will interact with the capacitor (as denoted by the connecting lines). The symbols of those objects are clues to what the objects actually are... in other words, 3 hollow spherical electrodes, each using microwaves to generate an electrical current, each current is oscillating. The theory suggests that the interaction between the spinning electrical fields of the electrodes and the supercharged capacitor causes an effect like superconductivity (Cooper pairing??). It's just speculation though.

Thanks for posting on this topic!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm not going to comment on the technology that could be associated with the tetrahedron glyph, it does sound fascinating though.

I have researched deeply into crop circles,
Many are fractals and many contain elements of sacred geometry, this is fairly obvious. What isn't so well known is that there is a definite connection to sound or frequency associated with them, I've found several that match cymatic patterns, you can see them here.
please read my last post in the thread for my conclusions and the recent emergence of a possible unifying theory of the electric universe, plasma cosmology and the LIVING fractal universe.

many also have similarities to mandala's, the Hindus would use sound to achieve a higher state of consciousness through mantra. Many shamanic rituals also used sound and resonance to achieve an altered state of consciousness.

I just like to comment on the tetrahedron glyph from the perspective of harmonics.
Firstly the top sphere in the diagram posted above is a pattern that can be found in the flower of life. The principle pattern of creation found in ancient cultures all over the world.

Just look at one particular flower, imagine away some of the arcs and you should see what I'm talking about.

The bottom right symbol is representative of Pythagoras's lambdoma which is used to convert mathematical ratios into musical harmonics. There are a great deal of Pythagorean theories present in many crop circles.

I haven't an answer for the circle on the lower left as of yet.
The tetrahedron is one of the primary forms in creation, I know many people think Richard Hoagland is a kook and for the most part I'd agree but his tetrahedron theory and the 19.5 degree component is significant. It may not mean a hyper dimensional phenomena as he claims but it should not be ignored because of his other wild speculations. I've had a fairly good look into it, I've even found a few things he has not mentioned that relate to the theory.

The central circles could be a symbol for a wave pattern or resonance.
Basically what it gets down to is the creative properties of resonance, I have no doubt that technology could be developed from the principles, technology that is harmonious and based on creation rather than destruction.

Crop circles have been studied extensively by professional scientist and the findings have been significant, A big part of it funded by none other than Laurence Rockefeller. That being said a large portion of them are man made but the mystery doesn't end there, many circle makers have seen the orbs and experienced a variety of strange occurrences. There was an excellent three hour documentary that was online, I think it was called "The Circle Makers" it had interviews with many people who do make them. It was quite an eye opener and somewhat unexpected, I only wish I had downloaded it, If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where I could find it, it would be much appreciated.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by squiz]

new topics

top topics

join