It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombia seeks Israelis' arrests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
They didn't deliberitely target them but they made no effort not to. They could care less about any civilian deaths. Its a few less palestinians to worry about for them.

Can you be any more bias? You cannot prove that. Was you on that ship? Can you PROVE that the Israel Army made no effort? well...can you?

I see a "boycott Israel" in your sig, so that probably explains your views against Israeli's. Yes, there is extreme elements of the Israeli society, but you shouldn't label them all the same.

And, yet again, you seem to forget that the majority of Israeli's support a Palestinian state. But you think all Israelis are terrorist right?

Israel gives all Jew's a safe haven

Because its a Jewish State? plus majority of them are related to or are holocaust victims. Calling Israel a safe haven for Jews is abit over the top

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Can you be any more bias? You cannot prove that. Was you on that ship? Can you PROVE that the Israel Army made no effort? well...can you?

I see a "boycott Israel" in your sig, so that probably explains your views against Israeli's. Yes, there is extreme elements of the Israeli society, but you shouldn't label them all the same.

Yes I have a Boycott israel sig. Im not of the opinion that Israel is above the law nor are they any better then SA during its apartheid period. I don't need a myriad of Religious or Political leaders to tell me when a government is doing wrong. Many people however even though with all the evidence presented right in front of their faces do though. Like you for instance. You still believe the Israeli government to be innocent and still need tons of evidence presented to you even though its splashed out before you a million times. To you Iran is bad because they held Brits for a couple of weeks, however , Israel took the life of 38 Americans on an American Naval vessel after shooting up the ship after a few hours and they are good. Yet you still need proof. LOL

And, yet again, you seem to forget that the majority of Israeli's support a Palestinian state. But you think all Israelis are terrorist right?

They support a Palestinian state on their terms. Not Palestinian terms. Meaning they get to keep the majority of water supply even though its on Pal territory AND the Pals should live with the apartheid roads and Israeli settlements taking up the majority of land. There is also the issue of right of return.

You really need to go read online news sites like Jpost, Ynet news or even Haaretz if you think the Israeli people show no hatred towards arabs. Just read the comments left by people. You are obviously unaware.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You really need to go read online news sites like Jpost, Ynet news or even Haaretz if you think the Israeli people show no hatred towards arabs. Just read the comments left by people. You are obviously unaware.

And what a suprise you are still showing a stereotype view of all Israelis

What is your problem with Israelis or is it just Jews?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And what a suprise you are still showing a stereotype view of all Israelis

What is your problem with Israelis or is it just Jews?

I dunno...do you just hate Arabs? Or is it just palestinians in general? Is there a rule that says I must adore Israel or something? I think I have as much right to not like Israel as much as you have a right to abhor Islam or whatever it is that you are trying to pass off here. You seem to think people must pay fealty to Israel as though they have done something great for mankind. They have committed as many, if not more attrocities then any radical muslim terrorist. Im sorry that you refuse to see or believe it.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I think I have as much right to not like Israel as much as you have a right to abhor Islam or whatever it is that you are trying to pass off here

Right, you've hit a nerve....

abhor? as in hate? I am sorry, but I am HIGHLY offended. Ask any muslim member, I am the FIRST to stand up for Islam here regardless of the subject. Check my post history if you don't believe me. Just because I will not accept your narrow minded views of Israel, doesn't make me a islamophobic got it? Apologise now

(Just because you are loosing a debate, doesn't mean you drop to personal attacks yeah?)

and what I am "trying to pass off here" is this...

Its just sad you have failed to learn what I was trying to put across.
You twisted my words, did I say anything about hating Arabs? no, I didn't.

What you should have learned, but have choosen not to understand, is that not all Israelis' are the same, yet you seem to think they are.

They have committed as many, if not more attrocities then any radical muslim terrorist. Im sorry that you refuse to see or believe it.

Perfect example. I do like the way you use "they" as in everyone is the same
Yes, the Zionist terrorist of the 1800 and early 1900s have probably committed more terrorist attacks than modern Islamic terrorist, but the modern state of Israel hasn't.

You can dislike Israel all you want, I really don't care, but don't label their people all the same.

Deny ignorance, yeah?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Check my post history if you don't believe me. Just because I will not accept your narrow minded views of Israel, doesn't make me a islamophobic got it? Apologise now

(Just because you are loosing a debate, doesn't mean you drop to personal attacks yeah?)

Appologise for what? You turning my sig into some sort of Anti-semtic symbol making accusations that I hate the Israeli people just because I don't like what Israel does to the Palestinian people? If anyone is twisting here its you. Ive made posts here about Israeli/Palestinian peace movements so I know better then you that there are SOME Israelis that wish for peace, but sorry to burst your bubble they are a small minority considered to be traitorous by the majority. Just have a look at how many people (Israelis) get beaten or shot at by IDF at peace protests or anti-wall protests. Rachel Corrie is a perfect example of what happens in Israel to a peacenik.

Losing the debate? My friend you surely can't be serious. You have shown me nothing here to disprove what I already know to be fact. If you want to prove that the majority of Israeli people aren't behind the governments actions , then explain how so many houses are razed, how there are so many curfews imposed on palestinian people, how there still continues to this day to be new illegal settlements being built and expanded as well a myriad of other things going on.

The IDF, the government, the building contractors, the bulldozer operators, the IAF , the Mossad, and Shin Beit are all made up of Israeli citizens. If they hated what they were doing so much they would protest just like those IDF soldiers who refused their duties when it came to Palestinian attrocities. You mus think Im stupid if you actually think I will fall for the tripe you try to pass off here that Im labeling Israelis wrongfully. Theres only about 6-8million people in Israel.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ThePieMaN

Lets agree to disagree shall we? I don't think you want to drag this out page after page, I really don't want to.

Yes, the hardliners are in power in Israel. Yes, the groups who are against the hardliners tend to be silenced and yes, protests are even stopped too. Some of the citizens have extreme views because of the way they have been brought up. You get that in many countries, especially in the likes of Northern Ireland. We just need to educate people more to solve the differences. The politicians need to set an example too, I think Ehud Olmert is trying to, but he has so many groups against him.

Israel will be a much better place when the left get in. I think we can both agree on that

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Israel gives all Jew's a safe haven

Because its a Jewish State? plus majority of them are related to or are holocaust victims. Calling Israel a safe haven for Jews is abit over the top

I'm not against Israel or any other country for that matter, but the facts are, even if they are "related to or are holocaust victims" doesn't give them the right to evade jailing for murder and/or terrorism. And it seems it happens often.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't conflate criticism of the Israeli government with hatred for the Israelis or Jews in general. I have no use for Israel as a political entity - it's a colony established by force on someone else's land, period. That doesn't mean I hate Jews - hell half the people I grew up with were Jewish, I've probably been in more synagogues than churches in my life.

Similarly I have no love for the US government or it's interventionist policies.
Does that mean I hate Americans, including myself?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Israel will be a much better place when the left get in. I think we can both agree on that

Im not trying to argue here. If israel was held accountable for the majority of things that we have discussed then there would not be threads such as this occurring. There are way more rightists then leftists in Israel. I do agree with you but I doubt you or I will see it in our lifetime.
You will never see an extradition of the Israelis that are under suspicion here. Its just proof of their involvement. Aiding and abettement as well as safe haven for criminal acts. As I have said many times before, perhaps if this tiny country remained within their own borders they wouldn't have half the problems or complaints lodged against them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join