It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin LAden video to be released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Al-Sahab Reportedly To Release New Bin Laden Video Message. CENTCOM is confirming that a video with Bin Laden may be released in the next few days. It states

link to story

After a long absence by the shaykh of mujahidin, whom we have missed as well as his speeches, some news is being leaked indicating that Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, God protect and preserve him and make him a thorn in the throat of the enemies, will make an appearance. The news indicates that Al-Sahab Media Establishment, which specializes in publishing Al-Qa'ida leaders' speeches, has recently finished producing a video featuring Bin Ladin's speech to the entire Islamic nation. "

Is this a signal? Will there be a pre-emptive strike against the US\UK now that more support in the ME has been garnered by the UK kidnapping and the show of gratitude by Iran. This is a game, and the world is the stage. This should be a very interesting message when it is released.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by esdad71]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Aw, shucks, you beat me to it.

PS. You forgot one question.

Is this video gonna be real and recent, or a cobbling together of old footage to make it look like he is alive and well?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I heard he got an earring and is wearing his hair like that kid on American Idol.
It sounds like this is a new video.

Centcom

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hahaha, and I hear he got a Paris Hilton tatoo!

Yeah, I know its a newly released video.

But is it a compilation of old never before seen video, or is it really him alive and well? (Live or Memorex)

That is the question. Guess we will know soon enough.

[edit on 4/5/07 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Question. "If" something happened on the mainland US would it alter anyones perceptions who believe the governments not involved? If this were a signal and if another 9/11 occurred would we just view this as coincidence and permit bush to pursue his iran agenda or would people actually sit up and take notice. It would be just too damn convenient really to think otherwise.

brill

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Everytime a new video comes out people say, OMG it is a signal!

It never has been. So I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No OMG it is a signal, but it is coincidence that things are deteriorating in Iraq, Paki is putting on some pressure and Iran is a quagmire (giggety giggety giggety goo) no one wants to deal with, even if they kidnap people.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I hear he got a nose job ...opps cutting a little to close to some truth there

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
isnt he suppose to be long dead?
or has he done a saddam and cloned him self (like we need more OSBs around)

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
isnt he suppose to be long dead?
or has he done a saddam and cloned him self (like we need more OSBs around)

Well I believe he's dead. Otherwise he would have made some videos that he could have used from previous events for opportunity to boost morale and other propaganda purposes.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) reports that a web site commonly used to disseminate al Qaeda messages carried the following posting:

You really should have included the first sentence in the article with your source quote.

Someone made a post on a website that CENTCOM believes is used to disseminate terrorist messages.

A forum post.

Which one of you did it!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Noticed that did ya? Me too.

Its not posted in the places you would expect to find it.

Laura Mansfield tells me that the original post was at muslm.net, which isn’t the usual place where as-Sahab makes their announcements.

New Osama video coming?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am guessing his message will be something along the lines of

"Kill all the infidels"

And then he will align himself with Iran, say he's hiding in one of their nuclear facilities.

top topics

join