It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange experience i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I found this site today and it reminded me of an ...uhhhh ...odd experience I had.

So, it was freshman year of highschool. I'm on the bus on the way to school. It was 6 am so it was still dark. Heres where it gets good. Both a friend of mine and I witnessed this. We saw a bright light in the sky, like on the tail of a plane. **edit: also, i forgot to mention: it didnt flicker like on a plane. **So i was watching it it moves to the right normally, 90 degrees upward, 90 degrees left, 180 degrees right, then left again and went off into the distance. Now, to my knowledge, planes cant do this. This has freaked me out for the longest time. Anyone have any ideas wat this couldve been? thnx

oh and great site.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by cidrolls4s]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome. I dont know much about planes and that stuff. But it sounds intresting. I hope someone can explain. Probally just a some plane.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cidrolls4s
I found this site today and it reminded me of an ...uhhhh ...odd experience I had.

So, it was freshman year of highschool. I'm on the bus on the way to school. It was 6 am so it was still dark. Heres where it gets good. Both a friend of mine and I witnessed this. We saw a bright light in the sky, like on the tail of a plane. **edit: also, i forgot to mention: it didnt flicker like on a plane. **So i was watching it it moves to the right normally, 90 degrees upward, 90 degrees left, 180 degrees right, then left again and went off into the distance. Now, to my knowledge, planes cant do this. This has freaked me out for the longest time. Anyone have any ideas wat this couldve been? thnx

oh and great site.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by cidrolls4s]

Some obvious questions:

What color was the light, and about how bright? Was it brighter than a bright star, brighter than an aircraft landing light?

How close to the horizon when you first saw it? Which direction?

What was the magnitude of the movements? When it moved, left, right or up, how much angle did it cover? What object, when held at arm's length, would completely obscure the area it was moving in?

How much time did all this take?

[edit on 5-4-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's obviously a craft powered by intelligent beings from another planet (aliens).

Seriously though, we need more info to make any sort of speculation on the object. We've all seen strange things in the sky, but without any other eye witness accounts, videos, or pictures, it is what it is. Just some kid who something strange. I doubt your going to get any defenitive answers as to what it was from anyone on here. You will know better than any of us..

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It was a white light. About the brightness of the light on a plane. I dont recall what direction or how far the horizon was. This was almost 6 years ago. It moved at 90 degree angles except for the left to right one which was a 180left straight to right. This all happened all in about in 30 to 50 secs. Thats all I really remember. As i said, it was a while back so its kinda blurry. I just wanted to see wat someone else thinks, and to tell someone else about wat happened. thnx guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could have been a helicopter, or it could have been a plane appearing to move oddly becase of atmospheric conditions.

Unfortunately, there really isnt enough evidence to identify what itwas for sure, and it could have been a number of things.

top topics

join