It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUNNY joke !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The President of Iran is sat next to George Bush at the UN.
The President of Iran says "Look George,you know I hate everything American but my son realy loves Star Trek and hes got a question for you ,is that ok?"
"Sure"Says George.
"Well he wants to know why,on the Starship Enterprise,youve got a Scottish man,a Chinese man,a Russian man and a coloured lady but no Iranians,why is that?"
"Because its set in the future" Says George.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh, thats a good one.

I laughed at that.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Shar,yes Im quite proud of that one,its topical too! What a hoot.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH so funny there aint a iraq in the future

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
thats is it i laughed my head of at this well done

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
remember in family guy when osama sayd "DEATH TO AMERICA bla bla bla u will die in a rain of holy fire"....AHAHAHHAHA funniest stuff i heard ever....rain of holy fire...who talks like that....Hahaha like a scud storm or sometin^^

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Unisol,yes Family guy is excellent-almost as good as American dad!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
AHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know I for one can never hear enough genocide jokes. No really tell me an other good one about how the US will kill 68,688,433 people. And while I’m still whimsically inclined do you have any good ones on Darfur? How about any about the holocaust?

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hysterical kneejerk reaction notwithstanding,topical black comedy should be seen for what it is.
Im sorry if it offended your delicate sensibilities but maybe some perspective is needed as controversial jokes have always been with us(and are usualy quite funny)

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have no problem with controversial jokes, but this “joke” and the people whom seem to find it funny are advocating genocide. I fail to find any humor in genocide, if you do well that’s you. I don’t care if you do or don’t. I won’t try to stop you from telling them if you want. But I will come and say that I find your “joke” about wiping out a race of people to be in the least of vary poor taste. :shk:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don t finke funny either. Since when does taking out a country become funny.............what if it was a joke and America or Canada were the butt of it.........yeah it would be less funny then.

typo

[edit on 023030p://00042 by truthseeker1011]

new topics

top topics

join