It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Year Old Girls Boyfriend Really A 30 Year Old Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

For years, she convinced everyone that she was a man.
The 30-year-old woman even conned her 14-year-old "girlfriend's" family into believing she was a 17-year-old boy named Mark Villanueva, according to paperwork filed in Everett District Court. She lived with the Everett family on and off over the past two years and formed a relationship with the 14-year-old girl.

It wasn't until Monday, when the woman was arrested for child rape, that her real identity came out, according to court papers.
Now Everett police and Snohomish County prosecutors are piecing together how the woman, a native of Hawaii, got away with the ruse.

The 14-year-old girl told police that she met "Villanueva" in September 2005 and two days later went out on a date, according to court papers. Posing as Villanueva, the woman told the girl's parents that "his" mother had died of cancer and "his" father had killed himself.

The girl told police that the couple had a sexual relationship, but that she never saw her boyfriend's genitals, court papers said. The girl also said that her boyfriend was abusive — she was bitten on the back twice and struck weekly.

SOURCE:
Seattle Times

I really don't know what to say about this, it's just something that
you expect to see in teledrama, but never expect to actually happen.

I am very suspicious of this case, how do you live with someone,
and even have sexual relations with them without ever knowing
that they are a 30 year old woman and not a 17 year old boy.

What's more, is thishappened in the city I live in, and I did'nt hear
anyhting about it until I read the source site.

Comments, Opinions?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Its very believable, but really weird! some women with short hair, actually can look like a 15 year old boy, without operation.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
These cases pop up in the media and the professional literature every now and again. It happens more often than you might think.

Here's another case in point:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Its very believable, but really weird! some women with short hair, actually can look like a 15 year old boy, without operation.

Indeed, as many women play young boys in theater and whatnot. That's the first thing that came to my mind.

What a strange, strange world we live in.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I remember reading in a couple of publications about a woman who served as a soldier in the US Civil War.

Originally, she joined the army as a way of surviving. Apparently she was a reasonable soldier. None of her male comrades was aware of the subterfuge. But then, in the field, I guess there weren't too many opportunities to scrutinise her.

The female soldier went on to form relationships with a number of women and married at least once. Her wife was unaware that her 'husband' was in fact a woman. Again, sexuality in those days was more repressed and perhaps the wife only ever saw her 'husband' when clothed, with sex taking place under covers and in the dark. Or maybe they didn't have sex? Lots of married people don't.

From memory, the female soldier-husband was not overtly homosexual, but seemed to have been fulfilling the role others expected of her, based on her male attire and profession as soldier. When I have time, I'll see if I can find a source for this story online, because I read it in books some years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
L O L

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok, but still, seriously though.

How can this woman have lived with this fmaily for two years, and
even had sexual relations with the girl, and no one ever know??

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
WA is full of weirdos.....including me. However that lady-man thing should face some serious jail-time. Anyone taking advantage of a child is worthless scum.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here is todays follow-up article from The Seattle Times with a picture.

Also, here's my thread on the same subject that was starteed 7 hours before this one. I guess people just like you better.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG ha ha

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
that wins the "sick of the year" and the "hater of the year" awards
hahahaha
DAMN THATS HATEFULL hahahahaha
omg

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
she said they has a sexual relationship
how they f didnt she notice when they where doing it
unless sex has changed in the 21st century?

join