It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy Lab at Michigan College?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time poster! Haven't seen this posted and would like to hear everyone's thoughts.

March 30, 2007

Marsha Mellow, a recently hired custodial worker for the college, has seen a lot of strange things while working at colleges over the past 10 years. However, nothing compares to what she found in the basement of the new Kresge Science Complex—an alien autopsy lab.
At first glance, Mellow believed she had found nothing more than an ordinary science lab. However, she saw some documents on a desk in the lab and only after she leafed through them did she realize where she was.

"They were all stamped up with CLASSIFIED in big red letters," Mellow said. "Of course I had to read them."

The documents, that link Albion to the United State’s government’s infamous Area 51, included blue prints for the underground lab, security and confidentiality information, and possible health hazards of being exposed to extraterrestrial life, Mellow said. Furthermore, it exposed Albion faculty members involved in the research.

Source

At first this almost seems written so bluntly as though it is a satire piece, but I don't see any other such indications.

I question a few pieces of this article. It certainly wouldn't be a good idea to publish your name attached to the fact you had unauthorized access into a classified secure area and intentionally "leafed though" classified documents thereby possibly revealing the greatest discovery in history!

Secondly, I find it hard to believe that the door to a "secret alien autopsy lab" would just be left open. Classified documents aren't stamped with a classified stamp. They have a color coded cover sheet and are secured in a safe when a room is closed for the day.

I think this story sounds like a tall tale!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's got to be a college April's Fool prank article.

Marsha Mellow?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This topic has been covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread.

Thread Closed.

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

join