It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody.....and I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hotdog......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
In my opinion ketchup is for french fries and mustard is for hot dogs.

I love dipping french fries in mustard! It’s better really if it’s a ketchup and mustard mix
I rarely allow myself to eat french fries, but when I do…that’s the way to go for me

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm glad sauerkraut got the go ahead, and mustard.

But when your eating eyeballs and azzholes, what do you care about the ketchup?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So, you know those bizarre coincidinces that aren't really coincidences at all but some sort of cosmic Jungian linkage that's indicitave of a higher power at work in the universe? The things that make you go all Keanu ~ "WOAH"? I didn't either. Until now.

I'm all ready to post about creating the perfect hot dog (steam or grill - never boil, etc.) and I started thinking about the hot dogs of my youth. We always bought a brand called King David (all beef, thankyewverymuch) and I realized I haven't seen them in the stores for years. It's probably been a good 25 years since I've seen a King David hot dog and couldn't tell you when I last thought about them.
So anyway, I do a Google and find this-
www.kingdaviddogs.com...

Apparently, the dogs are no linger available in retail outlets, but a restaurant serving the Original King David dog has recently opened a mere 3 blocks from my office! I'll be hitting that in the next week or so.

And there you go. For some people, the synchronistic cosmic intervention results in spiritual awakening, divine insight, and universal awareness.

It leads me to a frikkin' hot dog.

Mustard, diced onions, and relish. Ketchup's for the fries, doofi.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
And there you go. For some people, the synchronistic cosmic intervention results in spiritual awakening, divine insight, and universal awareness.

It leads me to a frikkin' hot dog.

Oh that’s funny yeahright. Enjoy your trip to have a King David Dog.
I’m with you on the all beef dog; I simply can’t tolerate tasting ground up bones in a turkey/chicken/pork dog, maybe it’s all in my head? But I don’t think so! (I think I just got nauseated)

Here we have a brand called Hebrew National (Kosher of course) and it's a darn good beef dog, however it's has tons of sodium in it and make me retain water.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
A hotdog is nothing without a little ketchup on it! I personally like mayonnaise mustard and ketchup on mine…. and sometimes sweet relish too

Sorry Jen, but wouldn't vomiting on your hotdog be easier?

Don't get me started about mayo on a hotdog.

Peace

edit: Got to agree that Hebrew National is an excellent dog, but your blood pressure goes up about ten points after eating one. Damn they're salty!

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ohh yeah, Hebrew National. Very good dog. We also like Ball Park All Beef. I say "we" meaning me and the kids. My wife won't eat a hot dog, or baloney. She just doesn't >like< them. Go figure.

Now I'm thinking about a restaurant chain that used to be around - Lum's - famous for their hot dogs steamed in beer. They've been gone, at least around here, for a good 25 years or more. I'm almost afraid to Google them up. Can't have too many cosmic experiences in a day, or my circuits will overload.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ketchup is nice on hot dogs thank you very much

totally agree with you

also when i went to france a couple of years ago the frence people in the hotel went mad because i put kechup on my chips

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Sorry Jen, but wouldn't vomiting on your hotdog be easier?

Then it would be a lot like your chili dog wouldn't it? Vomit is Vomit
Boom Baby

Got to agree that Hebrew National is an excellent dog, but your blood pressure goes up about ten points after eating one. Damn they're salty!

No blood pressure problems here...it's water retentions...I know it's a girl problem...but yes...Damn salty!

[edit on 4/5/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

.......the great Dirty Harry once said!

What in the hell is the matter with you people? Ketchup on a hotdog?!?!

You have three choices: mustard, chili and cheese, or all that Chicago crap, that's it. If you don't like it you can get the hell out!!!

Peace

Do you feel lucky? EVERYTHING is good on a hotdog! I am sorry my Texas brother but ketchup is good on a hotdog.

Everything except mayo

Edit for Mayo, sorry Jen

[edit on 5-4-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Vendor: What would you like on your hot dog?

Man: Any additional charge?

Vendor: No, toppings are included.

Man: Great! Put a pork chop on it.

[And no, I'm not that old]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You guys are going to knock me back into my Bad Character Mode if you don’t stop picking on the Mayo!!!

First this,
and then this!
hahahah :bash: take that!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't even like Hotdogs
:shk:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Jen if it makes any difference I love mayo on my burgers! [not to get off topic or anything]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was thinking about a mayo vs. Miracle Whip thread, but that could go nuclear pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
AccessDenied.... It does matter
You're such a chum

Yeahright......I would be on the anti Miracle Whip side
That might actually be a prettty funny thread

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A hotdog can only be done one way imo and that's with fried onions, american mustard and Ketchup! Damn tasty. Ketchup on
however,

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, on the subject of mayo, I love massive quantities of it on everything BUT hotdogs, that's just downright nasty.........and Lysergic might see some phallic symbology there too.

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

mayo, I love massive quantities of it on everything BUT hotdogs, ......and Lysergic might see some phallic symbology there too.

That's just wrong... not that's there's anything wrong with that.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Rren]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
At Home or from a street vendor:

Mayo on the bun. Dog, Chilli, Too much Cheese. My dad adds onions you can but i'm not an over onion fan personally.

Baseball/BBall/Football game/ movies,etc:

Option 1: Mustard only

Option 2: Naco Cheese

As far as the Mayo you can blame my Grandfather who trained me to put it on every sandwitch,burger,Dog, etc.

But to put Ketcup on a burger or God A american Hot Dog is a sin punishable by 2years in prison, or a lot of community service.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
just eated a hot dog for dinner....now i dont feel like a man):
it was some EVIL WOMAN idea to make hot dogs in that form....cMON!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join