It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm gonna tell you why the government and media are suppressing 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They are scared of a revolution in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Matthew 12:26
"If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?"

Stir the pot educate the people.

Please post a link or two to the best video or post the best evidence that you have that 9/11 was done by the government.

The US constitution clearly states that we the people have the Right and the Duty to overthrow the Government in order to restore the United States to the values, ideology and principles that it was founded upon when the American peoples interests are no longer being met.

I am 100% certain that the 9/11 story is a fabrication.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this is one of the best videos everyone should see:

911 revisted v.2

video.google.co.uk...

911 Eyewitness i believe is pretty good although a bit too long for some. There are several versions out there here, is the reduced version:

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why not reply to the thread you are discussing?

Why is the Media Violent Against 9/11 Conspiracies????

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The US constitution clearly states that we the people have the Right and the Duty to overthrow the Government

in order to restore the United States to the values, ideology and principles that it was founded upon when the American peoples interests are no longer being met.

careful, 'They' are prepared to interpet the Patriot Act as 'They' see fit,

'overthrow', but within the constraints of Law, and prevailing law-&-order and legal process and election cycles, thats how to overthrow govt.

'restore' whose values, the Irish immigrants?, the Africans made slaves?
no...the 'Living' constitution means that the ideals, values, even principles are constantly evolving/aging, bondage and ethnic outcasts were at one time tolerated in the large sense although considered unrighteous by a less voiceferous majority of Americans

or something like that,
just trying to say that someone could view those words as inflammatory,
or even calling for armed confrontation...which a jury would need to decide on that point.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When we become afraid of ourselves then we are done as a free nation of free thinking individuals.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin

Suppression of dissent occurs when an individual or group which is more powerful than another tries to directly or indirectly censor, persecute or otherwise oppress the other party, rather than engage with and constructively respond to or accommodate the other party's arguments or viewpoint. When dissent is perceived as a threat, action may be taken to prevent continuing dissent or penalise dissidents. Government or industrymay often act in this way.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's getting so bad that you can't even voice your own opinion no more.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
this is one of the best videos everyone should see:

911 revisted v.2

video.google.co.uk...

911 Eyewitness i believe is pretty good although a bit too long for some. There are several versions out there here, is the reduced version:

video.google.co.uk...

Wow, this is pretty powerful.

I just started watching this. It made me sit up in my chair. There is stuff here that I haven't seen or heard before.

top topics

join