It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's College Roommate to Disclose her Lesbian Experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This means nothing to her campaign.

I don't think it means anything to her hardcore supporters, but it could lose her some votes on the margin, and energize the anti-Hillary vote.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Oh my, what a non-issue.
It was the 60's, a period that promoted free love and experimentation.

I agree with you. But, the majority of America won't.

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
And really, who hasn't swung both ways at least once ?

I'm not a homophobe, I hope you don't take my comment that way... But, no I haven't swung both ways. I believe in Freedom.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Do I have to vote for any one this time? There's no one I like.

It would sadden me if you didn't vote. :shk:

If every American eligible to vote would just take the time to go to the polls, go into that booth and vote for what they believe, you'd see a very different America.

I think you have a duty to your country, and future generations, to take part in every election you can.
I really hope you get out and vote, and I hope you encourage like minded friends to go with you.

My first thought when I saw the swing was a conversation I had with a longtime girlfriend...........
How embarrassed I was. "No I don't swing then" However, It looks like the Donkey swings. LOL.

That's funny, I can see your misunderstanding.
I certainty could never judge you for the relationships you've had in your life, and I hope Hillary isn't judged for this.
What goes on between consenting couples is entirely up to them.

Glad you liked the swing, the picture is actually a moose caught up in the chains. I think it's in Canada.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

I agree with you. But, the majority of America won't.

It's kind of a shame that members of society segregate others just because of something so insignificant. It would be like saying the color of a persons skin would make some sort of difference in how they were treated.

I'm not a homophobe.........
I believe in Freedom.

I know your not, and I know you do.
I wish more people were like you.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is not new, heck it was a common explanation as to how they could have such an 'open' marriage all these years. Just never anyone willing to come forward. To me its nothing new and would make no difference to me as I can not stand her anyway, lesbian or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have no time for the woman...but seriously who cares? Strike that, it's obvious a lot of people care, or will care. I just fail to see the point of using someones sexuality as a weapon against them. Phooey...

The question should be: Can said person, regardless of whether he likes guys, or whether she likes girls, or a combination of the two, actually do the job they are applying for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join