It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OK, i'm completely sick of some types of people on these boards and i'm going to post about whether they like it or not.

For starts, lets look at some positives:

The Good

Fair Skeptics. I consider myself one, and i wish there was more of us. I believe that a lot of the subject matter on this website can, or does, exist, but that doesn't mean that every report or video has to be real.

Be critical and skeptical of anything 'too good to be true', because it most probably is.

The Bad

Hardcore Skeptics and Believers. Both sides of the debates tend to have these people, and they only serve to lower the credibility of those around them. It was only a few days ago that there was a UFO video posted, which 90% of the repliers believed was a fake. The OP's response was constantly 'oh thats an interesting opinion, BUT IT IS A REAL UFO!!!111!1'. What did have have to prove it? Nothing. Just blind hope and blind belief.

Skeptics are just as bad sometimes. Without evidence they will dismiss the very same video because it 'looks CGI'. When one day a real UFO video comes out that is clear, focused and zoomed in they will cry CGI and it will be discarded before it even gets a look in.

The Ugly

The real point of my rant. The mentally Ill. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CALLED A SHEEP BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR FANTASY WORLDS.

The amount of threads about 'contacting aliens', 'voices', 'reptilians', 'nordics' etc etc pains me. All these people need is a shrink. But, of course, since i can't hear the voices or see their invisible threats to society i am a sheep, a dis-informant or mentally ill myself.

I just received a U2U from one of these people, who i won't name, simply calling me a sheep in one line. You know why? Because they posted something absolutely ridiculous, without a shred of evidence, and commenced to ignore any questions about it's validity. They would thank anyone who agreed with them, but if you asked 'where did this ******** come from' or 'do you have anything to back that wild claim up' they would simply ignore your post and wait for more followers.

I CAN'T STAND people like that. If you are going to claim something stranger than fiction than you have to expect to get criticism and skepticism, but no, these poor sick people can't understand why their theory on planets being born, reptilians shape-shifting on film, contacting aliens through meditation or the black ops watching their every move is plain ludicrous!

I, with the help of Intrepid, went the hell out of my way to make sure that Alien Agenda got what he deserved for his deceit and lies, and i intend to do the same to any other individual that tries to sell off their twisted, false ideas as fact...

Rant done... i can calm down again now. Feel free to comment if you agree with me, i have offended you or you are just plain bored.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
yes man....i love to talk about aliens and ufos...some scyfi stuff,military projects....but when things get creepy.....things get creepy D:

join