It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall Whites?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why does it seem like I am seeing this so-called Alien race popping up everywhere now? I've heard of them from time to time, but lately I hear about Tall Whites all over the place. Are they just the "new greys" or something?

Seriously though, who has more info about the Tall Whites?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Nordics?

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Sphinx]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The tall ones like mentioned in Whitly Streibers Communion? (I hope i spelled his name right) If that's the case they're just grays, only taller, people feel a weird connection to them as opposed to the foreboding feeling they have when they see the other grays.

Other than that I'm not sure what you mean by a Tall white.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Perhaps you could elaborate with a link or a description of what a 'tall white' is to you? they could refer to either the classic Nords, or the taller 'grey' type aliens.. in either case, they aren't really new per se...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No, I don't think they are the tall greys, I don't think they are greys at all. They are supposedly a completely different race. They are said to have come from a star near Arcturus. I think I read that they have chalky white skin, white hair, and basically look like a weird form of human or something...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Diplomat]

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Charles Hall Tall Whites Story:
openseti.org...

Charles Hall Interview:
www.karmapolis.be...

Tall White Artist Impression:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Something about this seems kind of fishy. This guy is the only source, and I've never heard of 'Tall Whites' before, or anything like them. Beyond that, his descriptions of them seem kind of inconsistent, and just downright bizarre.

The fact that this one guy is the only source that seems to exist on these things, and the fact that he keeps insistently plugging his books during that one interview makes me think this is a sham.

My guess is, he wrote the books as a work of fiction, and some crackpot approached him asking if they were real; he decided to run with it to see how far he'd get in terms of extra publicity. I guarantee that turning around and promoting his story as 'real' has at least doubled what he would've made otherwise.

Just my two cents, of course. I'd be very interested if anyone could dig up an alternate source that wasn't an obvious copycat.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I believe I wrote a page on TinWiki about their appearance, because I don't know about where they 'started', but I think it was deleted with a spammer's 'Blacks' and 'Gays'. I read about them somewhere. Don't really remember where. Probably in my UFO encyclopedia, but I'm too lazy to check.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I believe if you are not referring to tall Greys then you mean the aliens commonly referred to as the "Nordics"? Traditionally they have been the alien genotype most reported by European abductees/contactees, unlike in the Americas where the Grey is the norm.

Supposedly they are in conflict with the Greys, as mentioned in their Wiki page.

One thing that got me thinking is that they are described as "resembling beautiful, taller than average humans with Nordic or Scandinavian features: pale skin, blue or green eyes and blonde hair" - a perfect match with the Nazi's "Master Race" and Aryan supremacy ideals! Many have alleged that the Nazi's were in contact with an alien race - sounds to me that they were more likely to be in contact with Nordics than the Greys. If so, you would really have to wonder if the Nordics are really the "benevolent guardians" they are often portrayed as...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Could they be hybrids? From discription by Hall and the artist rendering, they look alot like what abduction victims recall when they describe human/grey hybrid children.

Could these tall whites be a revolution splinter group from the greys themselves?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If you look up some very old Taoist and Chinese legends, you will find that the keys to civilised society were supposedly handed to them by "beings of light", who were, interesting, desribed as being tall, possessing white hair and white skin and descended to earth in pillars of light.

Funny bit of zeitgeist this. I just came to this thread hot off a discussion with someone about a similar thing...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I heard a true life account of a family in England seeing The Tall Whites in the windows of a saucer once on an ITV documentary. I wish I could find that story again.

Please buy the movie 'The Intruders' 1992 - based on factual abduction accounts and produced by Budd Hopkins for tv starring Richard Crenna as a psychiatrist / hypnotist. At the end there is an awesome sequence of The Grey's and The Tall Whites portrayed as hybrids. Really interesting film.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if i remember correctly, doesn't whitley strieber mention these "tall whites" in his latest book, The Grays? i think the being was referred to as Mr. Crew.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm a 7 foot tall Irishman. Does that mean I'm one of them??

Really though, I've never heard of this before. Not sure what to think of it. I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe they are adult hybrids. All of those hybrid fetuses that have been reported by abductees had to grow up eventually. That may be what has happened, and now that the hybrids are adults they are participating in the encounters with people.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am also under the impression that Mr. Halls' story is a scam.

I know it is foolish to judge people based on their appearance, but this Hall guy looks like the typical fat, lazy, slob-type guy that would make up ridiculous stories for a buck...

Aside from his appearance, the story is just ridiculous and has a lot of holes. Also, if he was repeatedly interacting with these "beings," then why the hell wouldn't he have tried to get a picture or something? Just seems weird that as usual, he has no proof whatsoever...

It is also admitted that his stories were first created as works of fiction. HELLO??? Sound fishy anyone?

I think I have read about the Tall Whites based on other people's accounts, but this Hall guy is a disgrace...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Physically they'd fit as hybrids (I don't think so much the Nords, if you really read the description and look at the artist's renderings, but that's a matter of opinion), but the problem is, the key source on these things (Charles Hall) talks about them acting as totally alien beings, and treating humans like their pets, and being amazed and/or sickened by their behavior.

I still think they're a figment of this guy's imagination. ancient stories of creatures resembling these are more easily explained as creation myth (creatures looking like these hardly seem to be universal), since their description could easily be mixed up with those of angels. if i'm not mistaken, the 'tall whites' were also described as having all-black eyes, more like a gray; I've never heard anything like that with Nords before. as far as hybrids go, as I said, their behavior doesn't seem to fit, and they seem freakishly tall; you'd think hybrids would be somewhere between human and gray height, not as tall as an average human and a gray combined.

I'd be interested to look at other purported sightings of similar creatures; there have been a lot of sightings of taller grays, but they look just like what they sound like; gray aliens, but much taller, with little to no human features. Sometimes they're described with whiter skin, but they're still distinctly different from these 'creatures' in that they look like grays and have no hair, gray-like facial features, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The TallWhites are described as looking like humans but being at least 7ft tall with high foreheads, lunar skin and white / silver hair.

Check out THE INTRUDERS from amazon because its really cheap now and must have for your UFO/Aliens dvd collection.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Quoted originally by Diplomat:

I think I have read about the Tall Whites based on other people's accounts, but this Hall guy is a disgrace...
I really admire open minded people who do their homework here on ATS! Such a breath of fresh air!
For further discussion of Charles Hall and the Tall Whites go to another thread: Corso Thread Here I look at some of Hall's motives and observations.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by plumranch]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As mentioned by DarkCyrus, the Charles Hall account of the the Tall Whites or "Tall Blondes" is something I'd recommend taking a peak at.
Mr Hall's wrote the books and has been interviewed on Coast, not suggesting that makes his account real, but his story does as far as I'm concerned.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join