It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent daylight UFO video from Florida!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is one of the best UFO videos Ive seen in a while,the object seems to change shape near the end of the footage.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
One dark spot got another side by side dark spot before taking off.

Possible triangle craft with multiple thrusters, you just don't
see the old saucer any more, now you get a

blob with dark circles:

www.freewebs.com...

www.freewebs.com...

www.freewebs.com...

from
www.freewebs.com...

I told him about the side by side thrusters on the triangle giving off
violet light from ionized air molecules and he took it in stride.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a blurry insect on the outside of a car window darting off in flight....

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
This is nothing more than a blurry insect on the outside of a car window darting off in flight....

Hit the nail on the head with a nuke, methinks.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's gotta be something on the car. I suspect you're right that it's a bug that gets blown off. Otherwise it wouldn't go up and down with the camera like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

From the YouTube Comments
The object seems to almost 'liquify' as it shoots off.

Yeah just like a bug hitting a windshield....

I think you guys nailed it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

From the YouTube Comments
The object seems to almost 'liquify' as it shoots off.

Yeah just like a bug hitting a windshield....

I think you guys nailed it.

Who said they were in a car?? It looks like the edge of a house to me. And the UFO also looks round, like a metallic sphere.

The first time I saw this video I thought that it might be a person on the roof who has a tiny metal ball hanging on a string, then the cue is given and he suddenly pulls the ball in one quick motion.

Now... that's just a theory. It could really be a Foo-fighter type UFO? Who knows?

How many good UFO videos go as hoaxes just because it looks a certain way? How many good videos of UFOs are dismissed by armed chair claims?

To be totally honest, why do people bother bringing videos to ATS? I think we are all wasting our time trying to figure out these blurry UFO pics and film. It is frustrating, all we have are blurry videos and armchair hecklers to scream whatever they want of it. And the sad part is that most if not all the other viewers take the claims at face value. What is the purpose to bring a video in? Never mind don't even bother responding to that last question, cause you'll have a good answer and it will be worth nothing. Why? Cause at the end of the day the videos will still be called whatever the hecklers want. So I will think about it hard, the next time I bring a video in to ATS. I'll just say to my self, why bring this impressive video in to ATS, if I already know their answer to my video. It's a hoax? No... It's a blimp? No wait...It's a bug? No, its a water droplet in space? No...It's...?
It just can't be real! Why? Cause it can't!!!

ATS has fallen into a vicious cycle; most of the members just don’t know it. A lot of people talk about having an open mind, but that is impossible in a place where everyone thinks alike. Stop the vicious cycle and be truly open-minded. Give the videos and pics a chance.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If the object is separate from whatever the person filming is on/in, then why does it go up and down AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as the camera?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Coward, I have to agree with you in some cases; people are far too quick to judge sometimes. But you've got to remember that the majority of UFO video claims ARE going to be mundane objects. thusly, it's important to look at them with a critical eye, no matter how much you want to believe it's an alien ship or a secret government craft. If we didn't separate things that are fairly obvious fakes (like this video) from the good and honestly unexplainable vids, we wouldn't really be 'denying ignorance', now would we?

Now, watch the video again. like Zaph said, above me. Watch how the 'thing' bounces up and down in time with the dark area across the top. this indicates that those two things are attached, or at least equal distances away (if the camera's moving and not the objects in the shot).

If the UFO were further away than whatever that is at the top, there'd be parallax if the camera was moving, and the object in the background would appear to move in relation to the object in the foreground. that doesn't happen here, however. the two move perfectly synchronized. if you can come up with a better explanation for this than a bug on a windshield, I'd be very glad to hear it.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Lot of bugs in the sky so don't take any pictures.

You bug guys got it all wrong.

The question is how did this time the object revealed itself when
according to many photographers nothing was in the sky and
the photos show a purple haze.

OK. We know ionized air will give off purple light, we can agree on that
as well documented scientific data.

So seeing this bug spot happened because it showed metallic.

See one dark spot get another side by side dark spot before taking off.
(this is the second thruster being energized)

Possible triangle craft with multiple thrusters, you just don't see the old
saucer any more, now you get a blob with dark circles.

The violet and dark violet light is from the ionized air due to the high voltage effects.

www.freewebs.com...

Check out all her bug photos, she has her picture on a page holding
a skull. Wooo invisible bugs in the sky.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Bug people.

How about the VW Bug being the Foo fighter of 1944?

How can a car fly as a sparky plane?

That's some strange wonder weapon of Hitler.

Now we see the Hitler Foo in our own photographs instead of
60 year old Intel Air Force film.

Thats an achievement as big as moon walking.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

POSSIBLE UFO 3.4.2023

Take a look just beyond former President Trump's plane, as he takes off from Florida today, to deliver a MAGA-AF speech at the CPAC convention.

Something zips by in the opposite direction during the first 3 seconds...

Source A: truthsocial.com...

Source B: rumble.com...

A white "rod" UFO?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or it’s, you know, another plane going the other way. It IS an airport after all.
edit on 3/4/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Or it’s, you know, another plane going the other way. It IS an airport after all.

The Control Tower would put planes that close together?

YOU are our ATS expert.

So It's a plane. Not a UFO.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Zaphod58.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They’re not that close. He’s on the downwind leg a couple miles out. Required horizontal separation is like 2 miles, but it’s reduced at an airport due to operational requirements.

top topics

join