It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical warfare (Agent orange test on human being)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was surfing on the net when i found this subject. During the Vietnam warthere was some testing on CFB Gagetown in New-Brunswick Canada. Testing were done by US army with the Canadian Army.

Here is a quote from a Canadian broadcaster:

Another example of Canada's direct role in the war with Vietnam was Agent Orange. This highly carcinogenic defoliant was sprayed indiscriminately over soldiers and civilians alike throughout the war. But how many Canadians know that Agent Orange was tested in Camp Gagetown, New Brunswick? Or that it was produced in Elmira, Ontario? Imagine if American protesters knew then where one of the most deadliest of weapons used during the war actually came from. Imagine if Canadians knew.

Agent orange is:

Chemical defoliant used in Viet Nam to destroy the jungle. Millions and millions of gallons of this poison were released into the environment in the hopes of making the enemy more vulnerable.
This may actually have happened. In addition, millions and millions and millions of acres of land were denuded of plant life. Thousands and thousands of people were poisoned, and their children for generations have been genetically affected.

The main ingrediants of Agent Orange are 2,4-D, and 2,4,5-T. The first has been used extensively as a wide-leaf plant herbicide in North America. The second, having been found to be easily contaminated by dioxin, has been banned--after being used.

Also, there was agent purple... Less use by the army and i don't think that was spread over cities.

Canadian Government recognized the use of Agent orange in 2005 and starts to give money to people that was exposed in 1966-1967.

The story was in the media since 1981

Here some links that i found.

First is a CBC documents in 1981 concerning the Human testing:
archives.cbc.ca...

Next is the official site of Veterans affair Canada

www.vac-acc.gc.ca.../fall2005/orange_salute#exposure
Canadian government

Does somebody knew if there is other large scale testing on human beeing that occurs in Canada or in the US? I'm on an other story that involved CIA and Royal Victoria Hospital about mind control.

Good read

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The gov't sprayed the san francisco bay with a type of bacteria to study its affects on people

www.raceandhistory.com...,57464,.shtml

1950 Spraying San Francisco:
The first large-scale, aerosol test was conducted in San Francisco Bay in September 1950, using two species of bacteria (Bacillus globigii and Serratia marcescens). Many experiments used various Bacillus species because of their similarities to B. anthracis.3

On September 26 and 27, 1950, the U.S. Army sprayed S. marcescens from a boat off the coast. On September 29, patients at San Francisco's Stanford University Hospital began appearing with S. marcescens infections.4 Many residents came down with pneumonia-like symptoms and one died. A military, follow-up study showed that nearly every single exposed person became infected with the test organism.5

Tuskegee is know for the achievements of the tuskegee airmen,but there is a darker history. The gov't tested syphilis on its own people

en.wikipedia.org...

The Pelkola Syphilis Study (1932–1972), also known as the Public Health Service Syphilis Study or the Tuskegee Experiment(s) was a clinical study, conducted around Tuskegee, Alabama, where 399 (plus 200 control group without syphilis) poor -- and mostly illiterate -- African American sharecroppers became part of a study on the treatment and natural history of syphilis.

new topics

join