It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Knox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wondering if anyone has thoughts about the number on the valt with all the gold at Fort Knox?? "33" to a certain degree?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddkraut
Wondering if anyone has thoughts about the number on the valt with all the gold at Fort Knox?? "33" to a certain degree?

I'd be more interested as to how you know this? i.e., your source for this information. Is there only ONE vault at Fort Knox? Highly doubtful.

When did you see this #33 vault?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ever since Nixon ended the Gold standard I highly doubt there is any gold at Fort Knox whatsoever. The idea of the Gold standard was you could only print a certain amount of paper money if you had the equal amount in Gold. Not the case anymore. The Fed just keeps pumping out paper money like there is no tomorrow. And making 13 cents on every dollar I might add. Oh those Rothschilds.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Seems "Oddkraut" has hit-and-run.

Oh well. . .

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ermmm...

Am I the only person who is currently confused here?

I don't think there is any link betwen Fort Knox, Freemasons and the Rothschild

(I could be wrong about the Rothschild)

[edit on 5-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fort Knox and connections to Freemasonry at issue? Well I couldn't find any references to any particular vault number but I was surprised to find that there is, indeed, a connection between Freemasonry and this very famous repository of the US Gold Reserves.

It seems that Major General Henry Knox, the fort's namesake, was more than a hero of the American Revolution and the first Secretary of war under the Constitution. Maj. Gen. Knox was a Mason!

Massachusetts' Freemasons

[edit on 4/5/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 4/5/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
historychannel.com (DVD's) Fort Knox: secrets revealed(history sunday). My thoughts are just in theory? All that gold came from across the pond or a good percent of it. Throw a few theories together, say from October 13th, 1307 thru present day? Add a some N.W.O. and a certain degree? or valt #33 just had enough room for $73 billion in gold???

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All of the gold that was in Fort Knox was spread through out the United States. Granted that there is still some gold at Fort Knox. There more to Fort Knox then just gold. There is a military training base too.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
....................There is a military training base too.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
this just proves that gold is always going to be worth money. i wonder why the government decided gold coins no longer could be used for legal tender. I guess because it raised the price of gold when the gold coins were replaced with paper money and cheaper metal coins. I bet the gold is still there but some has been moved to and underground vault in Manhattan. I wonder if there are some secret vaults holding other precious metals here in the U.S. I guess this is backup for a electronic nightmare where banks digital data goes on the blitz , and the gold is there to keep the country running

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Guys- I'll be damned!!!

I just saw a show I think on TLC about the secrets of Fort Knox and sure enough the vault they used to show the actual gold (the only time in history it was aired in public) was #33.

I laughed my a$$ off thinking of this thread.

Which then made me think of why I'm thinking about ATS when I'm in bed watching TV

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddkraut

14 33 maybe

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

KJV

source

[edit on 22-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

Mod Edit: Shortened the URL to straighten up the page.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
this just proves that gold is always going to be worth money. i wonder why the government decided gold coins no longer could be used for legal tender. I guess because it raised the price of gold when the gold coins were replaced with paper money and cheaper metal coins. I bet the gold is still there but some has been moved to and underground vault in Manhattan. I wonder if there are some secret vaults holding other precious metals here in the U.S. I guess this is backup for a electronic nightmare where banks digital data goes on the blitz , and the gold is there to keep the country running

There where many reasons why our legal tender is not protected by the gold standard anymore..

Mostly it was overpopulation believe it or not was the driving force as to why no nation uses gold anymore..

There simply is not enough gold in the world anymore for everyone.. and the value of all the worlds currency, there would be no gold left (tons and tons are needed just for jewelry each year) .. not mention gold is used in computers, electronics, NASA, satellites ect..

The United States once paid back a lot of its debt with gold.. it lasted for a very short time because our gold reserves where near depletion, nations like Morocco where demanding their gold.. so we closed the vaults and said hell no.

Gold is currently used for a variety of things.. many international deals, bargains or leases require gold transactions.. Saudi's demand gold for our bases there, as does Castro in Cuba (he refuses to actually accept it though) and many other small deals we make, are done in gold.. it is still an international currency..

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
There is no gold in fort knox. all gold has been moved to reserves located nationally and internationally.
this can be fact checked using google.
its not a conspiracy its just because were not on the gold standard anymore.
also its easier to keep track of than having high school student move it around like they used to do.
its not a conspiracy so i dont see why its a thread at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Originally posted by galm 1
....................There is a military training base too.

Why do you find that funny... it's true...

Welcome to Fort Knox, home of the Army Armor Center and home to the U.S. Army Recruiting Command. Located just 35 miles from Louisville, Fort Knox encompasses 109,000 acres in four Kentucky counties. Fort Knox has a population of over 23,000 Soldiers, family members and civilians.

The Armor Center and School is the largest organization on Fort Knox and performs the mission of training all armor Soldiers and Marines. The Army Recruiting Command headquarters conducts the mission of bringing men and women into the U.S. Army. Additionally, the Eastern Region of the ROTC is headquartered at Fort Knox.

Also located at Fort Knox is the Patton Museum of Armor and Cavalry.

www.knox.army.mil...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks for backing me up.

top topics

join