It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the big deal with the 9/11 branch of conspiracy theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
If people cannot criticize the 9/11 truth movement, then why can the truth movement do the same thing?

What they are doing is not simple criticism... It is name calling, veiled threats ("I'll be watching you") and essentially indirect blackmail ("This will cost Sheen his career").

What new has been found in the last 3 years that is relelvant to resolving 9/11? Nothing.

Disagreed. Mountains of circumstantial evidence have been piling on... soon enough it will lead to the hard version IMHO.

Also, please do not state that NTSB/FBI records are sealed, I know this and it would be great to see that information. However, what may I ask is to be gained from that that is not already knowledge.

How the hell does anyone know what information is being withheld while it is being withheld? That is a paradoxical question dad.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
Mountains of circumstantial evidence have been piling on... soon enough it will lead to the hard version IMHO.

I don't think that they will be able to keep the lid on the 9/11 situation for very much longer.

Sooner or later someone in the media is gonna challenge the military ordered media blackout.

<< 1   >>

join