It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A firefigher says pull it in a WTC 7 video...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
You know very little about psychology if you think even the most brilliant genius could not slip up on a detail of a huge lie.

Please then, with your expansive knowledge of psychology, please explain how this is a DETAIL:

The president's role in that day would be simply to look sad and vow revenge once he gets all the details.

That's it. That's all he had to do.

Now do you REALLY see strangely confessing that he had seen something that would have been impossible to see to be a MINOR DETAIL of his responsibilities on that day.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yeah, I forgot but Bush did say it twice:

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."

www.whitehouse.gov...

Yup. That's a different one than we were talking about. There's no chalking that one up to bad grammar (although the first one I still say is clearly just that).

That second one, it sounds like he either didn't remember or got confused or something. Either that or he made up the part about the TV on the fly on stage just for brevity's sake.

Yeah, there's definitely more of an argument with that second quote. I still say it's illogical to think he'd be involved with this massive scheme and accidentally confess, not once but twice, though.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
That second one, it sounds like he either didn't remember or got confused or something. Either that or he made up the part about the TV on the fly on stage just for brevity's sake.

Do you think it has any relation to the first time he said he saw a plane hit the first tower?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Do you think it has any relation to the first time he said he saw a plane hit the first tower?

Not really. The first time he said that, he also said, "It must have been a horrible accident." I don't think he would've said that, questioning it, if he was saying he'd watched it happen.

I think it really was just bad grammar.

That TV thing kinda throws me, though, about him saying it was on in both quotes. I don't know. Maybe just confusion or bad memory or whatever. I just can't see someone orchestrating someone like this and then sticking their foot in their mouth about it twice with the same comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Bush and Silverstein: Do you think they're GENIUSES, or do you think they're MORONS?

The stories CTers tell paint them as both...one MUST be true...which one is it?

NASA: Do you think they're GENIUSES, or do you think they're MORONS?

They built a $3 billion dollar telescope and outfitted it with a incorrectly ground mirror. I'd say they, like many human beings, are both! It's in our nature to strive for perfection, only to fall short from our own imperfections as humans. EVERYONE makes mistakes, even geniuses.

The only difference between a moron making the Darwin Awards from some stupid stunt & NASA screwing up the Hubble's mirror is the fact that we expect genius to supercede human nature, and it does not. . .

My grandfather used to tell me, "Everytime you think you're a superstar, something will happen to show you're still human. ".

Therefore sometimes even geniuses are reduced to morons. . .

Between the physiology of the man of genius, therefore, and the pathology of the insane there are many points of coincidence.

Genius is a symptom of hereditary degeneration of the epileptoid variety, and is allied to moral insanity.
-

Cesare Lombroso (Men of Genius, 1891)

Silverstein- "Pull it" remark
Bush- Said he "saw a plane hit" before entering classroom ( TWICE )
Rumsfeld- "Missle & Shot Down" remarks
Cheney- "Shot Down" remark
Mineta- The "38 minute" discrpancy & others

Can they all be mistakes & not slip ups? I guess so, but I wouldn't bet so. . .Sorry.

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yup. That's a different one than we were talking about. There's no chalking that one up to bad grammar (although the first one I still say is clearly just that).

Yeah, there's definitely more of an argument with that second quote. I still say it's illogical to think he'd be involved with this massive scheme and accidentally confess, not once but twice, though.

Sounds more like he was watching whats already happening when news channels repeating the same attack. Wouldn't surprise me to see on tv and say I saw the plane crash into the first building.

Even I would say "yeah I saw it on tv that a plane crash into the building."

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Sounds more like he was watching whats already happening when news channels repeating the same attack. Wouldn't surprise me to see on tv and say I saw the plane crash into the first building.

Yeah, that's possible, too.

Honestly, I didn't realize until a few years after 9/11 that I hadn't seen the first plane hit. I thought I had. There was a lot of confused, frantic reporting that day. I didn't know I hadn't seen it until I read that it didn't come out until later.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Okay, so now there's no TV, which means he would've had to have been lying.

But earlier you were supporting the theory that they slipped up.

So which is it?

I just need to know so I know which one I'm actually supposed to counter.

Either way... is fine with me. Either way shows foreknowledge or a blown cover up.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The president's role in that day would be simply to look sad and vow revenge once he gets all the details.

That's it. That's all he had to do.

Now do you REALLY see strangely confessing that he had seen something that would have been impossible to see to be a MINOR DETAIL of his responsibilities on that day.

He made those statemnts months later. Oops. Georgie slipped up, changed his story THEN did it again... besides, there WASN'T even a TV according to the school principal so that makes it even more odd that he would make that exact quote.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

there WAS NO TV for him to see it on. the semantics argument is moot.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

there WAS NO TV for him to see it on. the semantics argument is moot.

Its a freaking school, its got to have a tv somewhere for him to watch.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He made those statemnts months later. Oops. Georgie slipped up, changed his story THEN did it again...

I don't get it. I don't understand why he would do that.

It makes no sense.

I would still posit that it makes more sense that he is scrambling to look like he DIDN'T crack under the pressure of 9/11...as opposed to scrambling to cover the fact that he blew his treacherous cover and, in doing so, blew it AGAIN.

If he is truly a big enough moron to pose this level of security risk, your guilty as hell co-conspirators in the military, CIA, FBI, etc., etc., etc., etc. would have assassinated his ass by now.

The truth? Probably that he is a stubborn jackass of a proud man who is compounding one error by trying to explain it...instead of simply admitting that he made a mistake in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I don't get it. I don't understand why he would do that.

It makes no sense.

I would still posit that it makes more sense that he is scrambling to look like he DIDN'T crack under the pressure of 9/11...as opposed to scrambling to cover the fact that he blew his treacherous cover and, in doing so, blew it AGAIN.

If he is truly a big enough moron to pose this level of security risk, your guilty as hell co-conspirators in the military, CIA, FBI, etc., etc., etc., etc. would have assassinated his ass by now.

The truth? Probably that he is a stubborn jackass of a proud man who is compounding one error by trying to explain it...instead of simply admitting that he made a mistake in the first place.

Remember Bush mentioned about Khaled Sheik Mohammed and says something like planes' explosives into the building. Its just the way he says it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Either way... is fine with me. Either way shows foreknowledge or a blown cover up.

Eh, I don't agree. Bush having a hand in the 9/11 conspiracy, and then slipping up about it publicly is hard enough to believe. Slipping up twice with the exact same wording? I can't swallow that.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah, actually, I have to say, that makes the most sense of all the explanations I've heard for his comments.

He probably just didn't want to sound like he sat there for several minutes and didn't do anything (which he reportedly did) so he fudged the story a little with the TV stuff to not sound like he was slow to react.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Its slight lag, but the audio is pretty clear. Planes' explosives to trap people on high floors.

Conspiracy or just the way he talks?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Its slight lag, but the audio is pretty clear. Planes' explosives to trap people on high floors.

This is clearly a deflection that does not answer how he saw a non-existent TV, changed his story about how he found out (TV or Rove?) or that he said he saw the first plane hit.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This is clearly a deflection that does not answer how he saw a non-existent TV, changed his story about how he found out (TV or Rove?) or that he said he saw the first plane hit.

Deflection? You say there is no tv for him to see when I say he can see the attacks on tv in a school which is suppose to have tvs for the kids for education purposes. As I put out a pic of the president and his staff in a classroom with a TV!!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow, this thread spun off in good direction. What was Bush supposed to do? The USSS was securing the school and then he was transported out. THey were unsure if he would come under attack. They locked down the school and did not scare the kids.

Bush was reading "My pet goat" and he finished it. Was he supposed to stand up, shout, WE ARE GOING TO WAR!! and run out? I do not think anyone could predict their actions on that day. If it was a conspiracy he would not have looked so suprised.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Wow, this thread spun off in good direction. What was Bush supposed to do? The USSS was securing the school and then he was transported out. THey were unsure if he would come under attack. They locked down the school and did not scare the kids.

Bush was reading "My pet goat" and he finished it. Was he supposed to stand up, shout, WE ARE GOING TO WAR!! and run out? I do not think anyone could predict their actions on that day. If it was a conspiracy he would not have looked so suprised.

It reminds me of Scary Movie 3 where the President was informed about alien attack while he was in a classroom. Are you saying that right now all these children's parents could be dead????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join