It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albion Alien Autopsy lab found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
as much as i doubt this (due to the fact that it's an online College newspaper) I'm going to post this. (at first I thought this was a April Fools joke, but it was posted on March 30th, which means nothing really just a few days early.) check it out though.

Marsha Mellow, a recently hired custodial worker for the college, has seen a lot of strange things while working at colleges over the past 10 years.

However, nothing compares to what she found in the basement of the new Kresge Science Complex—an alien autopsy lab.

Mellow, curious about strange noises she’d been hearing while cleaning the ground floor of the complex late at night, came across a door she had never opened before and thought it may be where the sounds were coming from.

The Article

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It would be cool if it was true. Too bad they didn't have some pictures of the lab, or the classified paperwork.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah. you'd figure there'd be a larger coverage of this if it was true. Like i said, I don't think it's true, more likely just early Apr. Fools joke. but i figured i'd post this here, see if anyone has seen anything about this anywhere that's not a school news paper.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After reading the whole article it sounds like some sort of hoax or joke to me. If I am not mistaken, one of the people's names in the article is "Terry Cloth." Terry Cloth? C'mon...

Anyways, if the story is true, well then that is all we really have isn' it? A story? Hopefully some photos or something worthwhile will surface... too bad that lady wasn't smart enough to steal those documents...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Lets not forget "Marsha Mellow" XD i just caught that when you said "Terry Cloth"

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
Lets not forget "Marsha Mellow" XD i just caught that when you said "Terry Cloth"

lol, I didn't notice the "Marsha Mellow." I guess that about wraps up this thread...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it's a bad joke

next =>

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
themaster1, do you have any links/sources about those France UFOs in your sig and avatar? Just curious...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomatdo you have any links/sources about those France UFOs

hmm yeah there is some infos here and here

[edit on 3-4-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

Originally posted by Diplomatdo you have any links/sources about those France UFOs

hmm yeah there is some infos here and here

[edit on 3-4-2007 by themaster1]

Articles written in other languages isn't really "info" to me considering I can't read it. lol... Anything about those images in English?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Pppppffffffff these young people are never happy...

You asked info, he gaves it to you so now you can use a webpage translator or learn french, it's up to you.

By the way, merci pour les liens !

top topics

join