It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Ed Dames Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Last night Major ed Dames was on coast to coast to make some more predictions.

Here are the predictions he made last night.

The next major event foreseen through remote viewing is an incident involving a radiation leak from a nuclear power plant in Western Russia. The accident will have global consequences and occur within 1-2 two months, he said. The graphic on the left (click for enlargement) depicts the global distribution of fallout a week after the Chernobyl accident, which released 30-40 times more radiation than that of the atom bombs dropped on Japan in WWII.

Dames shared what he's learned about the honey bee disappearances and deaths. An increase in UV radiation has degraded pollen and because of this, bees are having problems with their vision, and becoming malnourished. Plankton (which contribute oxygen to the planet) will also begin to die off, he added.

The presence of angels have been detected through remote viewing as well as other unusual types of entities-- one such group is a physical race of humanoids who have helped to rebuild our ozone layer, Dames declared.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

So according to him within the next 1-2 months there will be a leak at a Russian powerplant with global consequences. That's the closest event he mentioned.

He also talked about other events that he has said in the past before they started happening.

Some of his predictions are a bit farfetched, but he has been right in the past. Not 100% right, but close enough to follow his predictions.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've been listening to Art and Dr.Doom for over a decade now and I find them very entertaining but when I heard that Ed had RVed Satan; I sort of became a little more skeptical. Actually a lot more skeptical.

Still great AM radio!

Noory puts me to sleep like a Valium and Martini.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Muaddib, dont lose any sleep about what Dr. Doom has to say; Frankly, i'm more worried about tomorrow 4/3/07, according to Sean David Morton, this is the day when the poop will hit the fan in Iran.

Lets hope he's wrong. That's tomorrow.....folks.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Today? erk..

Interesting what he said about the ozone layer though.. That ties in with one of the videos which was posted in one of the forums not so long ago, the one about FTL travel and the quantum clock thingy? (sorry I've only just got up and I'm still a little groggy).

It was mentioned in that video about blobs of a certain type of water being fired at our upper atmosphere which could be responsible for repairing the ozone layer?

I'll have a look for the link later..

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It was the David Serada "Galaxy Clock" videos, I'd link them but they appear to have been deleted from youtube/google

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have seen that a Nuclear incident will take place somewhere there.

I thought it had to do with Iran/Iraq, because of all that is going on there. I have also seen that it will be a single incident, not like an attack, but more like a mistake of some kind.

I did make a post about it a while back.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
there's links on the web about the bee & their disappearance,

seems France expeciallym & then Germany been addressing this weirdness for years now...

seems that the popular study is revolved around the chemicals that the seed sellers are coating their proprietary seeds with...
BASF & Bayer being the culprits there in the EU,
there's different chemicals, the most recent suspicious agent causing
bees to get lost/disoriented and not return to the hive is thought to be

"neonicotinoide" but there's products named 'Confidor' & 'Imidacloprid' which may also contribute in a
cumulative way when mixed with other chemicals...

the research goes on, and UVA/UVB or other rays from the sun are not being looked into yet, if ever

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ed Dames has been talking about exactly what is happening now for years before anyone said anything or anything happened. He talked about birds dropping dead from the skies before the first occurrence in China, he said frogs would be the first to feel the effects of Climate Change, he talked about Mad Cow before even the phrase existed or there was any case of Mad Cow disease.

He also predicted the next nuclear weapon would be used by NK as a test in the Korean peninsula, before it happened, and when there was that explosion which so many people though was a nuclear explosion in NK Dames appeared on Art Bell's show and said that was not a nuclear explosion.

He talked about the sun going crazy well before there was any suggestion of this fact by any scientist, and he predicted the most powerful solar flare would be "a shot accross the bow" and wouldn't hit Earth, until much later on.

He has talked about a mold that would begin affecting crops in Africa first and then this would spread around the world. In another thread about this prediction I posted news from Africa which said exactly that a strange mold had infected crops in Africa.

Dames has been right than most psychics.

Again, his predictions are not 100% correct, but he has made a lot of hits and his predictions have been right 80-85%

When Ed Dames makes predictions, i note them because he has been right too many times to be coincidence.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Muaddib, dont lose any sleep about what Dr. Doom has to say;

Frankly, i'm more worried about tomorrow 4/3/07, according to Sean David Morton, this is the day when the poop will hit the fan in Iran.

Lets hope he's wrong.

it seems the power of the 'WE'
turned the SDM prediction on its ear

although 1 day removed, Iran did the complete opposite of his 'shtf' scenario...
and actually de-fused the 'shtf' situation,
with Iran's promise release to the captured British troops

~back to Maj. ED~

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Muaddib, dont lose any sleep about what Dr. Doom has to say;

BTW DG, i don't lose sleep over what Ed Dames says.

He has not been 100% right, but he has been right too many times not to take notice of his predictions.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ed Dames is again on Coast to Coast. Art gave Dames a call because there is a headlines about a mutated fungus, called Eugene 99 according to Art and Dames, although i couldn't find anything under that name. Anyways, the fungus could spread around the world killing major production of wheat, this is exactly what Ed Dames predicted.

The pathogen first started in Uganda in 1999, Ed Dames said it would start in Africa, and that it would spread around the world.

Here is the headlines which Dames predicted back in 1997.

Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat Fungus
Friday, 13 April 2007, 10:55 am
Opinion: United Nations
Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat-Killing Fungus, UN Agency Warns
New York, Apr 12 2007 6:00PM

Warning that a virulent new wheat-killing fungus called wheat stem rust could destroy harvests across the globe, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) today said that it has partnered with other organizations to fight the spread of the dangerous strain.

Also known as wheat black rust, the fungus, which first emerged in Uganda in 1999, has spread from East Africa to Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula.

Approximately 80 per cent of all varieties of wheat in Asia and Africa are vulnerable to this new strain which spreads rapidly and is transmitted by the wind across continents and over long distances.

“Global wheat yields could be at risk if the stem rust spreads to major wheat producing countries,” cautioned FAO Director-General Jacques Diouf said.

www.scoop.co.nz...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ed Dames also said this about wheat back in 2003

'US will put beam weapons in space and on the backside of the moon. China won't be happy about this and to stop the US they will use their new weapon, a bio engineered biological warfare agent that attacks only wheat. This will cause the economy to drop overnight. When China does this the US will respond with nuclear weapons.'

Of course he fails to mention all the stuff he got wrong and just likes to talk about the hit with the wheat.

Same thing happened when he tried to claim a hit with the Indonesian earthquake. First up he was 2,000 miles out, and then he fails to tell you that he predicted the earthquake would cause the Monju reactor in Japan to break and there would be a nuclear incident.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Ed Dames also said this about wheat back in 2003

'US will put beam weapons in space and on the backside of the moon. China won't be happy about this and to stop the US they will use their new weapon, a bio engineered biological warfare agent that attacks only wheat. This will cause the economy to drop overnight. When China does this the US will respond with nuclear weapons.'

I really think you are making things up. Find us a link from Dames where he said this. I have been following Dames' predictions for years now, and although he is not 100% correct, he has been right a lot of times.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
He said it on Coast to Coast AM dated 12th October 2003, the link shows a quick summary of some of the things he spoke about.
Ed Dames C2C 12th October 2003
Sorry I don't have a mp3 of the show or I would send it to you. All I can do I record his predictions as he says them.

Now would you care to list these predictions you say he's got right a lot of times.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dames is a JOKE in the RV community. I have never seen such shameless self promotion and even before he went public he could twist almost any data into a prediction of doom to come.

He was once tasked with analysing data from a tasking on santa claus, and decided it was a terrorist bringing nuclear bombs or bombs into the USA at night using a ultralight plane or helicopter.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by mraxelrod]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Humm, another "new member" which just appears to bash away at a certain topic... in this case Ed Dames.

Despite the claims of some, he has been right quite a few times. Most of the predictions i have been posting in this forum made by him have come to pass.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So we've got what, another month before the powerplant leak you listed in the OP?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
So we've got what, another month before the powerplant leak you listed in the OP?

If he is right about that prediction yes.

There is about a month left.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yet another massive miss by Ed Dames.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join