It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth behind ADAM and EVE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This post is being written to discuss the characters of ADAM and EVE. I am in no way trying to debunk christian texts and re-rwrite biblical history. Instead, I wish to help people understand the metaphors in the bible, just as the bible's authors intended. The problem with the bible is that people read it's text and process the information based on it's literal representation. Bad idea.

ADAM and EVE are simple methaphors for the Evolution of the Atom. When the Serpent race descended on Earth through the stargate, they were trapped on our planet. The smartest animals were apes. They had to give knowledge to the ape man biped primate and the only way to do so was a DNA transfer. The reason they gave the apples of knowledge to the apes was to allow them to evolve into a smart race of beings who will one day invent powerful technology through the thousands of years that will eventually lead to the re-opening of the stargate. The serpent people have long died off, but their lineage remains. They control our planet even today as we all know by now. These people now implement technology in intervals to maximize profit and this resulted in this global warming catastrophe. Literally. CATA- ASTRO- PHE. Death of a star. In our case, a dying planet.

When our atoms began to evolve on behalf of these serpents intervening with us, they offically started a worldwide mass virus. This Virus has been infecting our planet for a long time. The Viruses fell and infected the apes, but we still have the power of the cosmos to resist our temptations and live as a white blood cell. Not a parasite. APPLE is the most creative company in the world. It wins that award everyyear. APPLE is innovative because it was the first technology given to apes, and continues to evolve into soon to be quantum computers.

We have been on our own now for a long time. We have to power to boycott unnecassary technology and implement necassary technology into our lives only. It's up to us. Our Atoms have evolved to the point where we should be shunning away these manipulators instead of feeding them. They keep people asleep, because they know if Adam and Eve eat more apples, they will eventually become their equal in intelligence and take our planet back from them. But they suppress our conscious evolution. However, their battle is over, they are losing, and in 2012, we will no longer be suppressed. We are reaching our potential. The potential of the 5th root race. Lets stop living like the 4th root does. They suppress us, but it's very possible to break free from their mental prisons.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting theory..

I agree that the story of Adam and Eve can be somewhat confusing to those who do not look beyond words. I also agree that in 2012 there will be a shunning of the darkness.

However, I am not so sure that I agree with the whole alien creation bit. This is an argument that many put forward and they use Sumerians texts, et cetera, as evidence for their argument, I just can't say that I entirely buy into it.

To me, the whole "clothing of Adam and Eve" is a metaphor for man putting on the physical body. When Adam and Eve realized that they were spiritual in nature and could do as they pleased, they were ashamed, felt unworthy, so God decreed that they place physical bodies on to take away their shame.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
let's analyze the characters

eve is the misogynistic depiction of the woman as a scapegoat
and adam was pretty much dandy until her (sure he was kind of lonely, but he was still in paradise)

also, realize that in the garden of eden god is trying to keep knowledge away from humanity

think about that

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No, its a simple comic book story. The names ADAM is for ATOM. EVE is for EVOLUTION. DNA does not evolute by taking a rib and creating another human etc..its simple comic book fables. With of course, a moral and meaning underneath the words.

DNA evolutes when information is taken away. This is what sets the ATOMS to EVOLVE. The chain reaction is set off like an Atomic bomb explosion. ATOMS evolve. DNA is rewired. A masterpiece is perfected when information or parts are taken away. When I write, I always remove more words in my 3rd and 4th drafts then I do add.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

also, realize that in the garden of eden god is trying to keep knowledge away from humanity

Knowledge of GOOD and EVIL, not the general knowledge you are trying to imply that he was trying to keep man from. Now, if you want to get into a discussion about Gnostic philosophy we can; that is right down my alley. However, all of this has to be put in the correct context. You can't just make a blanket statement like, "God is trying to keep knowledge away from humanity" and leave it at that. The whole thing is actually much, much deeper than that.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The bible story of Adam and Eve was takeing about actual people. Adam and Eve lived in paradise and talk to God regularly. They didnt know they were naked because God didnt want them too know. They didnt need clothes. ( would'nt they be nice) There where no aliens. As for the snake. It was either satan in the form of a snake.(which I do not believe only cuz paradise was for the holy not evil people) So the snake was controled by the devil. When they eat the apple. They broght sin in themself and knew what they should'nt know at THAT time. Thats why they had to leave paradise. And it was closed off from human man kind. Because paradise was only for what God wanted in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The story was about actual people yes. But just the story. Not the reason why the story was written. Genesis is a fairy tale. The truth can be found when reading Genesis, but first you need information. You need information on the Babylon empire and down to the Mayan and Incan civilizations. Easter Island history would definatly have to be stored in your memory banks to decipher the story Genesis and discover it's morals and significations.

Adam is for ATOM and Eve is for EVOLUTION

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I dout that, the story where about acually people not atom or evelution. So let me guess eveation eat the apple. Or was the other meaning. how about the or things in the begining of the bible. What was paradise??? Earth??? Lol sounds funny to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Adam is for ATOM and Eve is for EVOLUTION

You're mixing languages as if they were the same.

Atom is from the Greek atomos which means invisible.

Adam is Hebrew and it means man.

Just because they sound similar doesn't mean they have similar origins. That's just junk science.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The bible was intended to be written in English and there is no evidence of earlier versions being written in any other language. I came up with the theory based on that. If that is the case, then you must understand that ADAMIC means man because he is ATOMIC. The 3D world is for that matter.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The earliest versions of the Bible were written in Hebrew. The Bible wasn't written into English until around 1380 when John Wycliffe wrote out a copy by hand. Ah! Here's what I was looking for.

The first hand-written English language Bible manuscripts were produced in 1380's AD by John Wycliffe, an Oxford professor, scholar, and theologian.
source

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And how do you know this is a fact? for all we know the bible was first published only 300 years ago. Do you have a copy of a version published before that?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

And how do you know this is a fact? for all we know the bible was first published only 300 years ago. Do you have a copy of a version published before that?

there are plenty of copies that are much older than 300 years, i've actually gotten to touch a copy of mark in the original greek (well, not an actual manuscript, but one that was directly taken from a manuscript and with gloves on). the bible was written in greek (nt) and hebrew (ot). then somebody translated the ot into greek. then somebody translated them both into latin. all subsequent translations for the next few hundred years were based off of latin translations.

[edit on 4/4/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

... gave the apples of knowledge to the apes was to...

... APPLE is the most creative... APPLE is innovative...

...know if Adam and Eve eat more apples

I can easily tell that you've never picked up a bible for more than 2 minutes at a time. The fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil has NEVER been said to be an "apple" by the bible. The forbidden fruit has only been illustrated to be an apple by artists who didn't know what else to show the fruit as. Personally, I think the fruit is a pomegranate.

As to everything else you said about Adam and Eve... wtf? That sounds like conspiracy theories at its absolute worst. Not that there aren't good conspiracy theories out there.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am not a physicist, but I did read at least 4 books on Quantum Physics.

I broke it down like this. ATOMS are the building blocks of all life. Life in it's simplest form is the ATOM. Each is a unit of life in itself. Sort of like the Russian Doll effect here...Life is just one big micro/macrocosm after another.

The most basic form of life cooperates with another trillion ATOMS to form man and so the ATOMS EVOLVE to create a mass project which is man.

I know its a theory, but I don't think it's as easy to disprove as you say. I'm hoping a scientist can use this info to verify.

The Apple could of been a Grapefruit for all that matters. What if the forbidden fruit merely symbolized technology? What if the Aliens used fruit to seduce Apes, so they can configure their DNA to set off the ATOMIC chain reaction. I am going to read Genesis some more. I think I can find more info pertaining to astrology and science in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

for all we know the bible was first published only 300 years ago. Do you have a copy of a version published before that?

The site I linked to deals with antique Bibles. I don't personally own a copy of anything that old because they're too expensive. If you're interested they have a copy of the Torah that's over 900 years old.

A Complete Hebrew Torah (original Old Testament Scriptures) on a giant sheepskin scroll over 160 feet long and 2 1/2 feet high! The oldest (and largest) item in our Bookvault: dates back to the early 1100's AD. One-of-a-kind, with a beautiful, hand-crafted soft cloth cover.
Offered at $145,900
link to site

If you can travel to Amman, Jordan they have a museum that displays portions of the Bible that are over 2,000 years old. They're knows as the Dead Sea Scrolls.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Adam and Eve where actuall people. It was history that happen in are past. What ever

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Adam and Eve where actuall people. It was history that happen in are past. What ever

you cannot prove that statement. almost every single christian i know denies that the story is anything more than a faerie tale in the bible because it's just ridiculous that all evidence points towards humanity originating in africa yet the bible says it was in mesopotamia (the region of abraham)

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am not a physicist, but I did read at least 4 books on Quantum Physics.

really... If you've read at least 4 books on Quantum Physics, how come you don't know what an atom is?

I broke it down like this. ATOMS are the building blocks of all life. Life in it's simplest form is the ATOM. Each is a unit of life in itself.

An atom is not a living thing. They're not the building blocks of life, atoms are the building blocks of elements. Actually, a cell is the smallest form of life. But even then, I wouldn't consider it "simple". They're extremely intricate and complex, today's science is still incapable of duplicating a cell or making a synthetic one.

What if the Aliens used fruit to seduce Apes, so they can configure their DNA to set off the ATOMIC chain reaction.

.... how can you seduce a chimpanzee with a piece of fruit, and why would a piece of fruit set off an atomic chain reaction???

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Mad what you call ridiuculas I call faith. i give it that it might not happen exacally the way the bible says. But faith is why i believe that adam and eve where reall people. I think its more stupid to believe that all this space and earth is so small happen on a accident. That sounds more ridiculas than what I said. The fact remail great things happen in life past and present. Lives saved and love. Heros gain destiny and died. And not only thank great pain has risen on earth. Murderes, betrayers, great and evil people. I will not believe that all the evil I have seen. And lets just say I've seen alot. Is not out there. To say evil is alive is to say Good is out there. God show me and beat me up see him and know him. God is alive and he is around you. You blinding your self. And gamabling you life away. Its a big gamable life after death. i know where I lay.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join