It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in very weird pattern (PICS INSIDE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So, I was driving home this morning from a late night poker game. The sun was just starting to rise when I noticed what appeared to be a big cloud with chemtrails going in all different directions. One of the planes was still moving away from the cloud. The sunrise accentuated the trails very nicely. It makes me wonder why there was so much activity in that small area. I have noticed a lot more chemtrails lately that usual. I live in the northern NJ area. I took these pictures from my car while driving, so please excuse the quality. Very cool stuff. I just figured I'd share with you all. These were taken around 7:00 am. I really wanted to get out of the car and stop but I was on the highway and was pretty tired so I just snapped a few shots from the car.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Barcs]

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Barcs]

[edit: reduced image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
from the look that one changed its path...ill have to say they were in a hurry

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Im noticing more and more of these in criss-cross patterns in southern california

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

these are some pics I just snapped outside

[edit: reduced image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Dude, those are contrails, not chemtrails. Every jet aircraft leaves contrails. Wow, they all seem to converge! So what!?! Probably all the jets were going to the same airport.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah I have seen both contrails, and chemtrails..solo and grid pattern..
but who hasn't nowadays.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh man,

you should see some of the trails over london during summer.

it looks like someones thrown a massive net over the city lol

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Same questions I asked in another thread:

1. Chemtrails are supposedly sprayed from the engines of planes, so how does the material get past the fuel filters?

2. Jet engines are very susceptible to water, oil and other contaminants, so how does the chemical addition NOT affect the engine by either stalling it, or destroying it in a very short period of time?

3. How do the people testing the fuel at the airports NOT notice anything added to the fuel before they load it into trucks, or into the ground pits? Or during testing to make sure it's not contaminated?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This whole "chemtrails" thing is probably the most ridiculous out of all the conspiracies these days. No one's mind is being controlled by some chemicals that were secretly dropped on them...

new topics

top topics

join