It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth to Everything! *Not A Hoax*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
tl;dr

I'm a kid, dieing from cancer, and the CIA's at my door (they gave me it.) I can't talk long, because they're going to take me away to gitmo because of what I've posted on ATS. So its all out. I, and a few others on ATS, have found information on the CIA and FBI websites. The truth about everything. And its time for it to be revealed. Theres nothing more for me, and theres nothing I should fear. so here it goes. Many of you are asking why 9/11 happened. Well it's pretty simple. The planes that hit the World Trade Towers were infact holograms. The holograms set off mini-nukes situated in the base of the towers. The reason they came down was because years ago the Iraqi Stargate was stolen and moved to Iran, where they began drilling into the earth to make a bunker to hold the stargate inside. There Iran accidently bored into the hollow earth below, and encounted the reptillians. The Reptillians, secretly also being the zionists, whom control Russia as a shadow puppet, began fighting Iran over the stargate, which they can use against the greys on the moon, and finally destroy the soul collector. In order for the reptillians to fight back they sent hologram planes over to the wtc, hit, and set off mini-nukes that silverstein had put in the buildings long before because he is actually a zionist reptillian, but then my mom got scared and said "Your movin` with your Aunty and Uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, YO HOME TO BEL-AIR!!!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby YO HOME SMELL YAH LATER!!! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow, Wolf_of_war, this thread replaces my Comedy Central Channel

<< 1   >>

join