It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

james casbolt - a hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello there

This is my first post.

James Casbolt claims hes a former MI6 agent who worked in drug operations.
Some of his other claims seem so ridiculous, check his website- www.jamescasbolt.com, that i must assume hes a prankster who wants to make some money out of gullible people.

What do u guys think?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi, I know James very well. James is used to being knocked, espescially by the NSA who have just ended a 3 month disinfo campaign against him. ( or so they claim to have ended it) But you ever know with them.

James worked for MI6, but he did not go to work every day dressed in a shirt and tie etc.. He was an MI6 sleeper. He was a third generation "agent of sorts". He would pick coc aine up from the IRA amongst others and sell it in London and Brighton. This was and is still done for the British government and involves HSBC and diamonds to clean the money. The money is used to fund Darpa / NSA facilities, and the rest, around the globe. I have shared many military and paranormal alien experiences with James and if he is a hoax then he must have a very large government wallet stashed in his pocket. The amount spent on helicopters and swooping spy planes would feed a small family for a lifetime.

The biggest knock against James was the Lord Marduk info which has now been removed, I will let James explain what happened there. There is much truth in this subject but the information released was all part of The NSA ACTION groups disinfo department.

James is also sent many intel pictures. Some are real, but there are many fakes as well and it is hard to work out which ones are which. James never says a picture is real unless he absolutely knows it is. If we are not sure if a picture is real then it goes up on the website in the hope that someone can come forward and confirm one way or another.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding James.

Also, the money thing, due to our circumstances James and I are unable to work, we have rent to pay and mouths to feed. We make about £100 pounds a week from the website and make up the rest down the car boot sale. We may have extremely strange lives with sometimes almost unimaginable life experiences but please believe me when I tell you it is far from luxurious.

all the best, GK.

P.S. This is important information:www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=278427

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
From what I have seen on his website. Just udging his personal photos. It seems to be a hoax. He has pics of energy balls and waves which all IMO seem easily reproducable and not anything phenomanal. Just my opinion. What do you think of those pics?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
May I suggest you ask a moderator to move this topic to a more relevant forum section like Skunk works or paranormal studies (for instance)? You'll get more responses and a better discussion than in the freshman's forum.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

Regarding James's pictures. All the photos in James's personal section are real.

I took these pictures myself:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

www.jamescasbolt.com...

This is a picture of me at Chanctonbury Ring in the UK:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

Others which aren't in the personal section are there because we would like to know if they are real or not.

I have over three thousand of these pictures which I have taken myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
For some reason I am unable to edit the above post.

The link above photo 8 should be this one; www.jamescasbolt.com...

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is James Casbolt to be trusted with his information when stated on Miles Johnstons' DVD, "Prequel to BASES 4", filmed at a conference in Truro, Cornwall, that he, (Casbolt), was, (and possibly still is), involved within the intelligence and/or paramilitary network. There is, though it can not be proven, the "air" of dis-information "blowing in the wind". He is very much in a position to plant such "facts" into the "arena" so to speak.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Hi, I know James very well. James is used to being knocked, espescially by the NSA who have just ended a 3 month disinfo campaign against him. ( or so they claim to have ended it) But you ever know with them.

James worked for MI6, but he did not go to work every day dressed in a shirt and tie etc.. He was an MI6 sleeper. He was a third generation "agent of sorts". He would pick coc aine up from the IRA amongst others and sell it in London and Brighton. This was and is still done for the British government and involves HSBC and diamonds to clean the money. The money is used to fund Darpa / NSA facilities, and the rest, around the globe. I have shared many military and paranormal alien experiences with James and if he is a hoax then he must have a very large government wallet stashed in his pocket. The amount spent on helicopters and swooping spy planes would feed a small family for a lifetime.

The biggest knock against James was the Lord Marduk info which has now been removed, I will let James explain what happened there. There is much truth in this subject but the information released was all part of The NSA ACTION groups disinfo department.

James is also sent many intel pictures. Some are real, but there are many fakes as well and it is hard to work out which ones are which. James never says a picture is real unless he absolutely knows it is. If we are not sure if a picture is real then it goes up on the website in the hope that someone can come forward and confirm one way or another.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding James.

Also, the money thing, due to our circumstances James and I are unable to work, we have rent to pay and mouths to feed. We make about £100 pounds a week from the website and make up the rest down the car boot sale. We may have extremely strange lives with sometimes almost unimaginable life experiences but please believe me when I tell you it is far from luxurious.

all the best, GK.

P.S. This is important information:www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=278427

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

Well I'm doing some research into this James Casbolt fellow and, for some reason his website is down. Too bad, dammit.

But I did find this tidbit, wonder if there's any truth to it?

Urgent News! The interview above gives details regarding the New World Order program to take control of the UK before 2012. This program is called Project Mannequin which I was directly involved in and is being run by the NSA from various underground facilities cantered around London and Berkshire such as the AL/499 base 200ft below the town of Peasemore in Berkshire, the CLC-1 base under Westminster in London and connected to the a large base under Parliament, the MONSOON-1 facility under RAF Lakenheath 90 miles north of London and the underground facility below the Porton Down bio-warfare facility in Wiltshire as well as other facilities around the UK.

synergy777
forum.davidicke.com...

I won't be able to get online until tomorrow or the next day orrr...but I will check back here as soon as I am able.

Any thoughts about James Casbolt or about the interview with him at the above link.

Time to go,

Toni

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is an excellent post about this man here I have read through the 92 page document and followed it all over the net.

There is loads of interesting stuff in it, but nothing solid to back up what he is saying except one very interesting newspaper article re missing black children from the BBC. Some of the underground bases he references are just cave systems too.......

I am not ready to call it all bunk, but I appeal to the member on this thread that knows James personally to contact me directly if there is any light they can shed on this document that takes it from a compendium of internet lore to dramatic factual expose.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Hi markosity.

I too would luv to receive validation as well.

In in the meantime, I'll look at the info. I find it strange that James website is completely not there.

Many thanks,

Toni

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Hey Antonjastar.

If I hear anything from this member, I will certainly let you know.

My brother and I have both read through the 92 page document and critiqued it. We make quite a good investigative team as he is quite the sceptic and I am the one who is prepared to take leaps of faith if the evidence is solid enough to support the logic of it.

We came to the following conclusions on this document:

Are D.U.M.B.S real? Definitely
Is everything listed in the list of 'bases' a D.U.M.B? Definitely not. Some are very interesting cave systems that you could go look at yourself if you wanted.
Is it plausible that our world governments have made contact with alien races? circumstantial evidence, mainly from the ex Nazi regime supports this concept.
Is it plausible that Alien species are living here on earth? Maybe, but there is a distinct lack of concrete evidence
Are the D.U.M.B.S alien bases as described? Once again, we need some concrete evidence. Possibly, they do exist and are high security secret military bases. But they could just as easily be doomsday bunkers built by governments who fear nuclear holocaust.
Is the agenda that is mentioned in the document possible? We need to prove that the aliens are here first.
What about those missing children? This to me is where it all starts. We have a solid article from the BBC on this. It attempts to explain away the missing children as kids gone A.W.O.L from school. Maybe it's true and that is the end of it. Maybe it's a smokescreen to stop the public from panic. I am not in the UK, so I cant really get much further with that story. We need someone who can find out for us to have a look into it further.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Incredible!!! Thanks very much for summarizing what you and your brother have learned bout the 92-page report, that really helps.

Hey gotta go, the library closing now but I'll be back tomorrow.

Here's the vid that I started to watch...

Michael (james) is talkin about the Dulce base @ around 19:50.

I've got lots of homework tonight.

But well worth it.

Crimes against children is something I am very interested in.

Cya soon!

Toni

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Glad to see someone else is taking an interest in it. It seems to me that UFOolgy is becoming a religion of it's own these days and you get either those who want to believe so badly that they will believe anything you tell them or those who will laugh and say it is absolute bunk without even taking a look at the evidence.

The article I mentioned about the missing children is below

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the other thread I was talking about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a link on there someone sent me with some very specific sketches of base plans etc. The info is very ineresting, but once again, needs some sort of solid proof to back it up. After all, I could draw a load of diagrams about a 'base' myself.

Happy hunting and keep me informed of your finds please, I would love to know how you get on

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hi M,

Yes. Got me a hunting partner.

Yes, please do let me know if that person that claims to know Michael mails you. And I will do the same.

BTW, I had no idea James' birth name is Michael Prince.

I am very interested in finding out more about people that raise assassins from the time they're babies, among other things. That's gotta be 100% classified, or so I assume so.

Don't care who's doin it (if it's happening), whether it's aliens or bozo the clown, or where they're doin it, just want it to stop.

And thanks lots for the reading material. Last night I got home too late so I'll work on that tonight and get back to you.

It would be nice to have at least one contact in the U.K. Any suggestions?

And if we could find a way to talk with Michael, that would be excellent.

Thank goodness you've got a headstart on this. We've got a lot to do.

Hopefully we'll come up with something new to start our own thread.

T Out

P.S. I need an expense account. LOL Oh well, this ain't Hollywood, will just have to settle for doin most of my investigating from online. I can just imagine me walking around Rochester questioning people. Hmmm. Nawwww lol

Our code is 'empty' okay?

edit on 11-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Oh, can we do that then please. I was not sure if it could be done

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Just discovered that James Casbolt has a facebook page. (Who doesn't these days?)

And this vid here on the missing children part of that 92 page document. Also noted that he claims there is a D.U.M.B in the snowy mountains of Australia. That might be something I can verify in time.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wow! Okay I'll send a friend invite to James.

I hope it's really him and he's okay.

Man that's messed up about those African children "vanishing". Thank you very much for that article. Talk about a sync...I was reading it on the 13th of May and I looked at the update on the article and it said May 13, 2005.

And thanks lots for the vid!!! I'll be sure to check it out and get back with you. I'm still watching the 4-part video that I posted above.

Also, I didn't get too far yet on the 92-page doc because I didn't have an internet connect. But! I just recently downloaded the pdf. , thanks to the link that vandalour provided on page 3 of "92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world". It works better for me to have my own copy.

Yes by all means verify bases. Speaking of, my main interest will be underwater bases.

T Out.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
No worries about the vids. I have the pdf downloaded too and have scribbled notes all over it haha/

Let me know when you get through the document and the vids. I have another vid to show you about Nazi Germany, there is a lot of info I can show you outside of this doco to help you get an idea of the 'big picture' in all of this.

I must admit that I am a bit skeptical about all of it having done a fair amount of research, but there are some interesting possibilities that do grab my attention

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

ha ha that's Sounds like me. I had to redo one of my science encyclopedias cuz it was filled up with bookmarks that were just whatever scraps of paper I could find at the time (some Post-it notes). Now they at least are the all from the same Post-it pad.

Okay I'll let you know when I'm done with the 4-part vid...I'm on the last one. Until I get a better signal (should move closer to the hotspot hub), I'm listening to the audio radio review at this link.

www.theedgeam.com...

It's awesome!!!! Michael even agreed to a "bonus" half-hour cuz the internet listeners were so many. He said yes.
Right now he's talking about a variety of topics because of the questions coming in from listeners.

He says that African people cannot be mind controlled like others and that's why they're being exterminated by NWO people. Hmm, if that's true, that's really messed up.

Oh! And I found a very interesting an email between Michael and a channel name Anya that she put on her website...

anyaisachannel.blogspot.com...

Lots of things that Michael talks about seem so far out. Like what's going on in the deeper levels of Dulce and the abductions and genetic engineering and Greys being "radioactive". That would be a good reason why we don't see them walking around at the malls. lol

I found so much good material on his Facebook page. Thanks again for that info. Also still working on the 92-page pdf. I've also been taking notes.

Nazis, yes, according to Michael, he was indoctrinated with Nazi or Germanic thinking between 1976-79 at the Q552, the Nelson Base in British Columbia. Yes, any info you think I should see, pass it on. Thank you.

T Out

"I walk in the llght." Michael Prince

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hey Scully, sorry I haven't updated you in the last few days. Let me know when you are ready for the Nazi doco and I'll send you a link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join