It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ndirande Spirit or Psycopath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Came across this article while reading a link from another post. (just... can't... focus... ).

Anyway, thought it was interesting and didn't see it posted anywhere.

Barely two weeks after an unknown assailant believed to be a psychopath hacked and severely wounded a student at Blantyre Secondary School (BSS), some residents of nearby Goliyo in Ndirande woke up to a rude awakening on Friday as a similar assailant broke into their neighbourhood

I have chosen "Paranormal Studies" as several of the people listed in the article believe it to be [...embodiment of body and spirit, serving works of the devil.]

Good read, with some odd characteristics for a psyho ( not that I know any ) and apparently they still have no leads on who or what this thing might be.

“But what we saw was strange. This man was entering my tenant’s house through the window in a hair raising fashion—buttocks first. We took a careful look and realised his looks and acts were similar to that of the psychopath as described by people who have seen him before,”

Ndirande Psyco

Could be your average - run of the mill - psycho guy, or could be something else. Creepy none the less.

new topics

join