It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The Dawn Of Stargate Travel & Visitation: (☼ Ancient Mayan Prophesy Has Yet To Unfold ☼)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I wanted to put this into the "War on Terrorism" subject because, I believe that the United States government in particular has a very ellaborate plan to control stargates in the middle-east which is one of the main reasons why they are at war there.

Several video clips of congress/administration do say that the war on terrorism is going to, "Take time". Which is indeed true especially, a fixed date of stargate events by 2012. That year is a very important time from the worlds ancient civilizations that precisely predict such an event.

Already, we've recieved a hubble image of the Double-Helix anomely in the center of our galaxy. According to ancient texts, this appears to be a stargate of the return of our God or sign of coming salvation.

It starts to make sense that this all comes down to the deepest secrecy we are kept from, "UFO, and EBE" projects and documentation. We know that the U.S government isn't the greatest at explaining their true intentions on the war on terrorism that there is something they aren't telling us. That is because, it is top-secret.

Here is a video from the UFO EXPO explaining these coming events,
StarGates Of The Gods

Google Video Link

"You are not allowed to add the words "Star" and "Gate" together. Why Not? Well because, his "World" "Order" does not allow us to play with the "Word" "Order" it has to be maintained this way otherwise they lose control. Nibiru is a stargate."

That serpant rope is not a reptillian agenda, but it is a worm-hole. The Mayans are saying on December 2012, a wormhole from the center of our Milky Way Galaxy is going to open. Which perhaps has always been there since the big bang. A god of enlightenment is going to step out of that wormhole and deliver an enlightenment teaching. Pertrayed as half human and half serpant. Again, this likely doesnt mean he is a reptilian being it means he is coming out of that stargate or wormhole.

Double Helix Nebula Hi-Resolution Image

"Astronomers Report Unprecedented Double Helix Nebula Near Center of the Milky Way"
UCLA NEWS ARTICLE
Date: March 15, 2006

Shocking as it is and definetely far-out it just seems to fit all together. Tell me what you think! Did I figure it out?! Happy I've collected all the seasons of Stargate SG-1

/7A

[edit on 26/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow that is awesome. Thank you

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gobildygook99
Wow that is awesome. Thank you

Thanks for the comment and your are welcome! I just woke up this morning and immediently realized this. So I got up started the computer and typed this up. Amazing huh? So hopefully, this meets the spotlight because, I believe this to be very close to the truth and everyone wondering what all this December 2012 business is all about

/7A

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am not quite so sure its an actual "God" stepping through a stargate, more like the Kundalini Mother Goddess being mass awakened in humanity (see Kundalini Rising/Awakening).

We have been lead to believe that humans don't have the power inside themselves to stop these wrongdoings. Well I say thats a falsehood and its been there all along, we just forgot about it. The Divine lives in us always, but we lost touch a long time ago. Once we realize we are co-creators of reality, humanity will be ready for a great shift in consciousness.

My opinion anyway, you can say I'm wrong

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am really liking this thread. This has been a very thought provoking subject for me for a long while.
I haven't the time in a while to really delve into lately but have many different ideas on the subject and I know this.

We are coming into something. The Christians will say it's the rapture, others will say ET's are abducting us but I think those that are true in light and love will ascend into this wormhole.

I think that the signs are becoming more and more clear. Scientists are now finding evidence of these very same things the Mayans and other ancient cultures spoke of such as the solar flares and 2012, that the milky way actually has a dark rift and then most recently the double helix nebula. I realize alone they may not mean much but if we look to the skies I think the answers are there.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm working on a theory that the London olympics of 2012 are nothing more than a distraction.

I have not reached a plausible conclusion as to what they intend to build but I'm convinced it will play an integral role in the events of 2012.

if not then England will inevitably do very poorly and things will just go on as normal.

I have to say though if nothing should happen in 2012 there are going to be scores of conspiracy theorist's that will never work in a professional sense again.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey Y'all,

May I safely assume that other than the aforementioned events nothing much is going to happen?

Sailghoti

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This guy is insane.

Hubble!

Hu = god!

Bble = Babble = Gate!

He's gone.

Hahaha!
Adam and Eve were engaged in experiments with extraterrestrials!

Van Gough's Starry Night was depicting stargates!

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nevermind, i can see ur just quoting the video you posted.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Stargates have nothing to do with consciousnessness. A stargate is physical. I'm not sure why the stargate remained closed for so long, but if anything the inconvenience of it being closed forced E.T's to travel over 36 light years. In no way did this Stargate prevent E.T intervention with our planet, but it slowed it down and did not make visitation as spontaneous and frequent as in the past.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I dont "BELIVE" in ufo's: but i saw one, I dont "BELIVE" in astrology but i know it works....the sabian symbols seem to me to macth up a bit with the mayan view of things..i guess 2012 will come and go like y2k?..mean while wherd all the birds and bee's git off too..i miss them.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I actually think that this being that you are speaking about that is to deliver a "new teaching" is already here. I don't think he will take the world stage until after 2012..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
excellent video.

say this is true. given the secrecy of the Illuminati, do you think the wormhole will be reveal to the public.

what if the wormhole did open, but no one or no thing revealed itself. A transformation is to happen to humans, but what if we had to, as an intelligent species, find a way to transform ourselves into this energy in order to use the wormhole. we are a very physically minded species and I don't know if we're capable of understanding outside the physical realm.

but, if the Illuminati were to own the knowledge of this and they also controlled the world, as in NWO, I beleive this knowledge would go unbeknownst to the general public. 2012 would come and go and nothing would be recognized, but by a select few. who after ravaging the world with their greed and destruction – went out to travel the universe and continue their destructive ways there.

almost seems unfair. but then again, don't they say "Life isn't fair."

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Already, we've recieved a hubble image of the Double-Helix anomely in the center of our galaxy. According to ancient texts, this appears to be a stargate of the return of our God or sign of coming salvation.

What ancient texts are you reffering to and where in them does it mention this? Very interesting thread BTW. The double helix nebula is amazing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Personally I think it's all a load of (insert expletive beginning with "bull"). But some of those Mayan and Incan things are thought-provoking. Such as the calendar some bored guy made which goes up until into the 2000's I'm pretty sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I hate to be "the bad guy" here, but the star gate is science fiction. Yes the Double Helix thing is quite an interesting phenomenon, but why does everything that is an interesting scientific subject seem to end up with aliens being attached to it?

The whole 2012 thing from the Mayan civilization doesn’t mean there will be something prophetic happening, has anybody considered that there could just be a cosmic event, almost like a comment but something even more fascinating to them that it might refer to. I mean they paid close attention to the stars maybe more so than even our civilization.

Other than something happening in the skies above us, more than likely this is a build up for another Y2K where everyone is disappointed until they find another date to look forward to.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

I was reading this and when approaching the bottom thoughts relating to this struck my head. Imagine if the knowledge of a previous event was passed down to the mayans so they were able to predict its' next occurance. There are no star charts pre-dating the mayans that have been found(from quick google search) www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.williamhenry.net...

What if a wormhole exists that is large enough for our entire solar system or planet to pass through? Imagine the time periods of the dinosaurs existing within a different galaxy entirely.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for that info. The more I read about this stuff, mostly past civilizations, the more everything seems to point to the stars. I don't think 2012 is supposed to be the end of the world. I think it just means something out of the ordinary is going to happen. Whatever it is, I hope it comes from space, and not from TPTB fabricating something to turn this against us all.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Actually it is an opening for (if u think about it) lucifer, who has been trapped for thousands of years (our time), (if u think about it) his time outside our demension is only set for a thousand years (God's time) u do the math (i lost count)...

top topics

join