It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Woman found in Cave in Indian Himalayas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not sure where to put this so I will put it here....

Around 8 months ago a woman was found in a cave in the Indian Himalayas and to this day no one know's anything else about the woman. The woman apparantly speaks a little italian but neither the american or italian embasies can identify her.

I wonder if maybe she was abducted and returned to the wrong spot or maybe somehow teleported herself to that location. Maybe she is a timetraveller that has become disoriented by the trip. Anyways heres the link.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
She wouldn't have survived the winter without assistance, its strange...

As manali is the dope capital of the world, you see it growing wild on the sides of the road, maybe whe just had an overdose and went nuts.

BTW there is a cafe there that used to have a candle length of hash always burning like incense. Wierd place!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
As manali is the dope capital of the world, you see it growing wild on the sides of the road, maybe whe just had an overdose and went nuts.

well, actually netchicken, it's physically impossible to consume enough pot to overdose on it. Sorry just felt like being a smartass...

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I assume they've sent her pic to other countries to see if she was on any missing persons lists

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   

well, actually netchicken, it's physically impossible to consume enough pot to overdose on it.

Lord knows I have tried.....LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

well, actually netchicken, it's physically impossible to consume enough pot to overdose on it.

Lord knows I have tried.....LOL

LMAO @ Amuk!!!

I did too! Lol... Anyway...Earthone, he didn't talked about pot, he only said 'dope'. From what I know, almost all non-synthetic drugs come from different sorts of plants...So it could be anything growing on the side of the road, smartass

NC

Man...Must be amazing to have enough dope and cash to burn hashish as simple incense! God I would love to be able to that, would give such a nice parfum to the place...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
50ish, eh
yes, that could make her a hippy generational

but, she also couldof stumbled out of
SHAMBALA, or whatevers up there in the
Himalayas of India...

wasn't 'Paradise Lost' about that hidden Utopia?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Its not that they are rich, its more a case of being able to go and pick it from the roadside and forests around the place. So its free and wild. Also because of the high ultraviolet levels because of the height, it is very strong (I am only going on heresay.)... I think they called the candle like things "tola's" but I forget....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

50ish, eh
yes, that could make her a hippy generational

but, she also couldof stumbled out of
SHAMBALA, or whatevers up there in the
Himalayas of India...

wasn't 'Paradise Lost' about that hidden Utopia?

LOL!

SHANGRILA! And the movie was "Lost Horizon"

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Its not that they are rich, its more a case of being able to go and pick it from the roadside and forests around the place. So its free and wild.

Yah, I could have guessed that. But you DO understand, that for someone here (say USA or Canada) to do this, on a regular basis, you either have to be filthy rich, or straigly being a drug dealer your self lol...

I think I'll go wonders for a while about the idea of dope groing free and wild on the sides of roads...Aaaaaaah... the lost paradise...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

well, actually netchicken, it's physically impossible to consume enough pot to overdose on it. Sorry just felt like being a smartass...

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by earthtone]

From one pedant to another. It is possible to be affected be drug enduced psychosis through taking even small amounts of weed. This is, I am sure what netchick was meaning.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
speaking of hash i finally got a hold of some

totally different high

was even better when i rolled it up in a blunt with some fire

top topics

join