It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention John Lear!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by monkfunk

the link i provided has ways that you could likely get in touch with John, if you so choose.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by hiii_98

You just skim the surface and draw your conclusions, like judging a book by its cover. More power to you, unless you take up bookburning...

how ironic, you sir are the one who is shallow in judgement (by judging me), i actually draw my conclusions from having spoken with John.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

egads, that wiki article is horrible. they make it sound like the guy has nothing whatsoever of value. one even likened him to koresh!
i sense the "purveyors of all truth" of this generation have stepped up to the plate and had a go at inerrancy! it's really quite amazing to see it in action.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

In the not so distant past we had a discussion here on ATS about why John's Wiki page had been deleted.

It seems that whoever has interest in John over at Wiki has been all too obvious in their intentions. At first you have a Wiki page that shows some amount of positive and some negative about him. Then it disappears altogether. Now, there is the one you allude to, with quite a bit of negativity with very little positive.

Hii...if you are basing your opinion off of that Wiki article, you should leave Wiki alone. John has some theories that seem far fetched...but he didn't just pull them out of his butt. He, like all of us, has spent time researching, and what he finds plausible based on his research is what his theories are based on.

The "Soul Catcher" thing...it seems far fetched, but if you consider Masonic/Rosicrucian symbology combined with what Ingo Swann reports, it is founded in reported "facts" whether you might or might not agree.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hello John I wanted to say it's good to here you and I wanted to wish you well. Do you have anything new in the works? Best Regards and Hats off to you, Sir.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hii...if you are basing your opinion off of that Wiki article, you should leave Wiki alone. John has some theories that seem far fetched...but he didn't just pull them out of his butt. He, like all of us, has spent time researching, and what he finds plausible based on his research is what his theories are based on.

The "Soul Catcher" thing...it seems far fetched, but if you consider Masonic/Rosicrucian symbology combined with what Ingo Swann reports, it is founded in reported "facts" whether you might or might not agree.

fair enough and I do respect your opinion and your research (more than mine into the topic), however i feel he is slightly eccentric and has been spoon fed alot of hooey from very real agencies, which he has regurgitated on ATS. Having spoken with him, my impression was that he is also paranoid and quick tempered.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Perhaps so, but I am quick on the draw, having been worn down by John bashing. The way the others carry on one would believe he is public enemy no. 1, in particular to the sciences. He hides behind no instutution, so I expect he is quite worn down too. Wouldn't you be fast tempered in that scenario?

And as far as being the judge of eccentricity, history shows time and again it is the "whackos" who make the real advances. So you can pack that with due diligence into your excellent sane pipe for an enjoyable smoke.

edit to add sir.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Matyas]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join