It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If EBE Disclosure 2012 Theory Does Not Fulfill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What will you do when and if any disclosure relating to extraterrestrial life disclosure is not to happen? Will you continue your crusade to the truth or give up on the whole and go insane? Will ATS actually lose popularity if the biggest climactic theory in history doesn't happen at all? What will you do if by 2012 nothing AT ALL happens?

/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would like to see something happen that is once in a lifetime, but if nothing happens I guess I'll just keep on doing what I am now, ....Living.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
if everyone here bought into that, maybe. Its not like anyone here is claiming this to happen.
What if we are either thrust into war or our environment finally kicks the bucket, will you continue on with your life or will you go crazy?
Who knows if anything is going to happen?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
What will you do when and if any disclosure relating to extraterrestrial life disclosure is not to happen? Will you continue your crusade to the truth or give up on the whole and go insane? Will ATS actually lose popularity if the biggest climactic theory in history doesn't happen at all? What will you do if by 2012 nothing AT ALL happens?

/7A

I don't think it's a theory related to the climate. I talk to a lot of people in my line of work and most (over 90%) don't know anything about the UFO disclosure 2012 timeframe. In fact, people just seem to focused on living day to day and not concerned about much at all of the future except the next vacation, retirement, kid's education, keeping them out of trouble, etc..

Personally, I don't think we'll have to wait for the government because some event will happen that explodes the reality of alien visitation to the worldwide scene. I Hope it's not a tragic event though.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

/7A

You act as if peoples lives revolve around this topic. Many of us have jobs, families and everything else.

If nothing happens - then nothing happens and we continue on as a people.
I don't think what you are asking is to profound of a question. If something happens great - if nothing does: why would anyone care? They would continue on with interest in the subject - but what else can you do? Don't expect people to commit suicide or anything... Oh I am sure there will be some whack jobs out there that when Dec 22 2012 comes they will be drinking poisoned cool-aid - but believe me, I think the majority of humanity will be mentally able to continue on... for the whack jobs - have a nice ride.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You are right on track carewemust. A huge global event that will bring aliens out of science fiction and into everyday reality is quickly appraoching.
And if I am wrong, then so be it, life goes on.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I will continue to live my life, I'll still visit ATS, and still hope for the truth. But I have a feeling something major will happen before the end of this year, and we will have full disclosure before 2012. But I could be wrong.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

/7A

I've always had (from a very young age) the feeling that I was on this planet specifically because the stuff was gonna hit the fan in a big way at some point.
That said, I've also felt (and this is what strikes me as eery about Sleeper's story) that I don't have any kind of 'hero' role or anything, more like I'm here just to take it all in, watch it play out - maybe live, maybe die - but almost just kind of like I'm on vacation this life - like on one of those really dramatic adventurous safari-type things.
If some huge dramatic event doesn't play out by 2012, I'll want my money back! I'm kidding, but by then I should be in the beginning of grad school for high-energy particle physics - so I'm hedging my bets. Either way, I'll be either doing something pretty amazing or living (or dying) through something amazing.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
...The Earth will continue spinning, stars will be born, others will die.

People will live, work, play, and expire as before.

The Sun will rise in the East and set in the West.

Spring will come, then Summer, then Fall, then Winter, then Spring again.

Politicians will lie, lovers will love, murderers will kill, the religious will pray.

Children will play, academics will think, artists will dream, agnostics won't care.

...and ATS members will be here patiently waiting -either through disclosure or through an ET revelation - or perhaps simply through searching discovery.

ET is out there - of that we have no doubt. How far out there, when we will be made aware of them, and, especially, HOW we will be made aware of them are the big unanswered questions.

Hang on a sec - I'll ask my 'source':

Today or Tomorrow? Doubtful.

This Year? Unlikely.

In the next couple of years? Probably not.

2012? Maybe.

Soon after 2012? Perhaps.

Eventually? Yes, Indubitably.

new topics

top topics

join