It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_105137
And the u.s. guberment knows it. They are contributing to it on purpose. Why else would they give tax breaks for buying an s.u.v. that gets 8 miles to the gallon, for real think about it. The worlds overpopulated, and it's their way to cull the populace. They will hide underground, in their cities, while 80 % of the useless eaters die, (after the warming comes freezing, in less than 10 years get ready)!!! also why would the u.s. deny it exists when a 3 year old can see we just had warmest winter ever and last year set all time global temp. records, tornado record, hurricane records, frequency and severity, and any 8 year old can stick a thermometer in the ocean and see its warmed up, yet bush, uh be be be uh be if you will, just said there's no scientific proof for climate change, right after he said we're winning the war to save isreal, and the state of the union is strong, uh be be be that's all folks!!!

I can see your point, it's all common sense just that it seems people are to busy with there so-called lives. Though, the useless eaters bit is a bit far extreme. They and the people who think so just don't understand or realize that there is so much accomplished in everydays work, though theres so much ruckus around us to appreciate it. Especially, not taking natures art to heart. Quite recently, I don't know if it's just my mind or something but I am beginning to feel more spiritual. Perhaps its pluto? We'll see what happens, or even better, start standing up.

/7A

join