It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bomber kills 3 in Tel Aviv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
JERUSALEM (CNN) -- A suicide bombing at a major intersection outside Tel Aviv during rush hour Thursday killed three people in addition to the bomber, and wounded 13, according to Israeli authorities.

www.cnn.com...

To think, we just opened our gifts, and these people well.......
Whats the world coming too.

Deep

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's relentless.

Also from the same article"

There has been relative calm since the Haifa bombing, but Avi Pazner, a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, said Israel has foiled about 35 attempted attacks in the past two months.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am really amazed that the Israel has twarted attempts that much. No attack in 3 months before this.....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
ZeroDeep I am profoundly saddened by what people in this part of the world have to go through. The cycle of hatred that perpetuates this behavior is not something that will end anytime soon. It further saddens me to think that my country is supporting Isreal in it's attempt to annihalate the Palestinians. I do not support Palestinian bombings, neither do I support Isreali ones. Let us all hope and pray that our leaders are given the wisdom to find an equitable solution to the crises that is agreeable to all parties involved.

top topics

join