It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Art and Graphics Resources: add your links

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I have a lot of Creative Commons images on Picasa too:
picasaweb.google.com...

Good place for widescreen wallpapers:
interfacelift.com...

TV show photo shoots, and posters:
photos.telestrekoza.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for this Thread, most useful!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A free tube that you can use in your artwork. In the download there is a zip file with credits and usage agreement, please keep it with this file should you use it in your artwork. Please adhere to all copyright laws when using. That's all I ask. Thank you. Enjoy.

Credits:
Dark Angel-Daz3DV3Carmen V3 Kleopetra ExpressionMyrell NazgulDM Pose FVpose02DNA Cherub Wings TechLB VinylsuitGoblin Design - KilgorinLong Hair Evo-DigitalbabesThe3dZone RoseHead Bracelensmusic-RosesTrees BackgroundCrash Hair tut by Crasher | Hair outcome: Rheanna... So Happy how the hair came out.. I used smaller brushes but still used a base hair

DOWNLOAD
edit on 2-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have found "Photoscape" to be useful, it's a free program, and it does everything from Animated GIF's to screen capture.
Here is the link: photoscape.en.softonic.com...
And a another useful site is "Renderosity", it's a site where you can post your Art work.
Here is some of my Art work: www.renderosity.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: 2x

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the people on this thread seem to like doing that kind of thing...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Thank you Rikku, that is what I've heard,but suspect It may take until the right moment..we will see

Searching out a basic image in which they can hopefully build

edit on 8-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

superb

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Free art and graphics? Well, I agree with the links mentioned so far and I use a number of them myself. Wikicommons is certainly among the first I run over to. However, nothing says it like Uncle Sammy says it. Graphics are almost universally public domain and open use. From the Department of the Interior for natural resource, animal and nature shots to NASA for all things cosmic or Earth as seen from above ....to DOD for all things military and that nature.

Library of Congress is second to none for maps....from historic, to current. From water to oil pipelines to topographic. Everything. Again, all free for the taking if one spends a little time to dig into the right areas and find that special one.

Rumor has it...even CIA has image galleries.

So I hope that helps with one MAJOR source I've found to be priceless, no pun intended.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This blog contains several great tutorials for graphic designers and some inspirational photography as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
thanks op and the rest of you who added links this will be of great help to me

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
great links here
thanks for sharing.

here's a site I use often for free for commercial use fonts : www.fontsquirrel.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
free download to illustrator cs2 and other adobe products.. but you need to create a account but its free..
www.adobe.com...

also inkscape..
www.inkscape.org...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Regenmacher

Thanks for sharing the list

(post by RikkiRose removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Fallenheart removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can do drawings myself, so added a personal one for my avatar picture below, regarding Phi and Tree of life, plus adding a few skulls, LOL!

edit on 7-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

(post by bijutoha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
For all our members mainly in FRANCE, but also, delivery is available to Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Poland, Portugal and Sweden.

I don't think the site has any languages other than French, but Google can translate the pages or give me a shout if you get stuck.

PrintOclock. COM

Professional High Quality printers with FREE shipping (to France) and absolutely amazing prices.

Incredible range of services and some you didn't even know existed perhaps.

If you order prints like I am doing, check out how many you can get for the SAME price before confirming your order. Multiple prints can cost the same depending on size.

I just got this creation printed on 200gsm paper at 80cm x 160cm for 20 euros!!! OMG!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join