It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thoughts...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think there is something very wrong with the newest increase to code orange. In the past I have just brushed the increases off thinking more often than not the government was overreacting. Right now I feel like we are not being informed as to everything that is going on with this newest terror alert. I really believe that something very bad is going to happen this time. I think that we will be stricked either tonight or on Christmas day. I don't think that anything is going to happen on New Years, though I could be wrong.

I have been reading these forums for a while, and I find a great volume of information I wouldn't have otherwise known about. God knows our press has no desire to report the real happenings to us.

Villiayth

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The govt. wants to scare people. The best way for them to control us all is through fear and ignorance. They gain more power with each person who believes this #...

I am not afraid of any of this propaganda, I am confident there will be no attack. If I am wrong, then hopefully God will be here to help us.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, Ill agree with you that they (the big, bad US govt.) probably are keeping us under-informed, and Christmas Eve/day would be a very significant day to attack. I will also agree that the terror alert is raised so often that citizens are becoming numb to it, which is a problem in itself.

Villiayth: My advice to you and everyone on ATS is to relax and spend the precious moments with your family and friends during the holiday season, because we truley DONT know when or where the next attack will be.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
The govt. wants to scare people. The best way for them to control us all is through fear and ignorance. They gain more power with each person who believes this #...

Amen. Does nobody see how Bush and his cronies are the real terrorists? The war on terror is complete bull#. Anyone who opens their eyes can see this.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Of course it is. Bush's whole administration is oil tycoons, and if Im not mistaken, Iraq is just one giant oilfield for Bush and his goons to pillage.

Bush Admin. = Modern Age Vikings

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anybody knows in how far this is reliable?
groups.yahoo.com...

it is not hard to fake something like this so I won't give trust in this. But no teenager would update something like that on a regular basis, eh?
Anyways, that guy is talking about an operation called "Cave of darkness" - assuming he might have any connection to the terrorists(which is probably not the case) it might be one scenario fitting the name.

Attacking Californian power plants(or near california as long as they give power into the californian grid - e.g. hoover dam(dunno right name in english, oh shame on me) and cutting a major energy breakdown for whole california.

It would be perfect, just think of it. All people in darkness, scared about possibly more attacks and maybe even some nuclear catastrophe through a plain hitting a nuclear power plant.

Most possible bigger scenario for me what I said above. ELse...it might be just some little bombings. Hopefully nothing at all.

TPL

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is becoming increasingly difficult to tell whats really happening lately, but I'm keeping an eye on the news more especially since the flight cancellations.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Shoo that source is VERY reliable. I was just reading in a news source that this guy is a alleged al Qaeda operative. So, I guess it isn't anything that someone made up. Now that is very interesting!

Villiayth

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

I am not afraid of any of this propaganda, I am confident there will be no attack. If I am wrong, then hopefully God will be here to help us.

I agree with Shoktek. What good is it to get all freaked out over a heightened color-level? How does that change your life? IT DOESN'T. You still have to get up and go to work, still have to fill the gas tank and buy groceries.. To me it seems more like pure PsyOps. The government is using fear as a weapon.

A 'terrorist attack' may very well happen. We the people don't have much control over that. But I will not live in fear, like a government-controlled Pavlov's dog. I have to trust God that things will all work out, regardless of what happens. That's all I can do. And I am not afraid.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
groups.yahoo.com...

it is not hard to fake something like this so I won't give trust in this. But no teenager would update something like that on a regular basis, eh?

Interesting...I was checking this thread regularly during the beginning of Rammadan (sp?) but they Yahoo made the thread unavailable. I thought they had silenced them. It's odd that it's back up. Hmmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That blue/black writing killed my eyes. Maybe they had technical problems?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

Originally posted by shoo
groups.yahoo.com...

Interesting...I was checking this thread regularly during the beginning of Rammadan (sp?) but they Yahoo made the thread unavailable. I thought they had silenced them. It's odd that it's back up. Hmmmmmm.

holy CRAP. The message from 1:52 this afternoon appears to say that they have nuclear suitcases in the US. They claim to keep making contact with the administration who is not responding appropriately. They want us to withdraw our support of Israel. This guy's messages...even if he is a kook are creepy. The link again: groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I found another site that says that last site is just a cover to pull all the Web traffic away from the real Al Quaida site: groups.yahoo.com...

I can't ready ANYTHING on this site...since it's not in English. However...I can see dates listed in the last message. There is a date of 12/25/03 then another spot that looks like 25 - 29 ( I assume a span of dates) and then another date of 11/2/1424. I'm going to see what happened in 1424.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So far I can't find anything in English that reference 11/2/1424, but there's plenty of arabic and the urls reference "nuke modules"

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does anyone on ATS speak Arabic? Sure would be nice. Or if anyone knows someone who speaks it. I know them, but their overseas in Iraq and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Jeeze, those messages are wierd. I wouldn't put any weight into it though, he sounds like a kid with no more information than what we've already been feed. I don't know, sounds fishy.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Anyone can say anything they want. It could also be agents of dis-info out there spreading fear to back up government claims.

Hey cursedag - I got family in Spokane. How's the weather out there? - ECK

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So far, here's what I found on the significance of 11/2/1424, the 6th Ramadhan.

Opening of Amouriah; 6th Ramadhan 222 Hijri

I don't know my Qaran so that's as much help as I can give at the moment. I need to go watch some lame comedy and lighten up.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That looks like BS to me...no matter how shocking anything is on the internet, remember there are hundreds of millions of people using it who can type up whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OK...here's what I found...and I'm gonna stop posting since I'm the only one that seems interested in this

[In the Greek city of Ammoria, a Muslim bussinesswoman [or something] was dishonored in public by some Greek men. She cried out loudly "Ya Mu3'tasima' where are you?!" Meaning she was crying out, asking the khalifah how is it that a Muslimah is being dishonored; and what are you going to do about it? The men laughed at her, thinking she was mad, and that the khalifah was hundreds of miles away in Baghdad so how could he possibly hear her? However some people did hear her, who were traveling to the Muslim lands anyways, and they took her complaint to Mu3'tasima' [do not confuse with Mustasim'billah]. When Mu3'tasima heard about the inicident he became angry and sent a letter to the governor of the city, saying that if he did not hand over the criminals responsible, then the Muslims would marh out with an army so huge that the front of the army would be in Ammouriah while the rear was still leaving Baghdad. The governor scoffed at the threat and disregarded it - thereby Mu3'tasima remained true to his word, sent the army, and conquered the city, and annexed the city and surrounding lands to Muslim control.]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join