It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS cure or sick joke? CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is interesting and time will tell if legit. I hope so as this will help thousands. Read for yourself here:www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cnn.com... x.html

[edit on 16-3-2007 by I See You]

[edit on 16-3-2007 by I See You]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
FIXED LINK HERE

Anything is possible - the tv has us brainwashed into thinking only the big drug companies and their expensive designer drug can cure us.

This just isn't so.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by NoobieDoobieDo]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I tried twice but did something wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Thanks for the link. I tried twice but did something wrong.

You didn't do anything wrong.

The first link is broken, it looks like this in the address bar : http...

remove the extra stuff at the beginning to get it to work or click the link here here

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo
Anything is possible - the tv has us brainwashed into thinking only the big drug companies and their expensive designer drug can cure us.

This just isn't so.

Well, luckily the results can be tested in President Yahya Jammeh's lifetime. This is bad news for the people who might fall into this herbal concoction and stop taking their meds...

If I had to guess, if this continues, the death rate will go up in a couple of years if not less.

the treatment was revealed to him by his ancestors in a dream.

Yep, the "big pharma" is really working hard to sabotage the crazy loon from dreaming up cures.

Ousman Sow, 54, said he's been HIV-positive since 1996 and had been taking anti-retrovirals for the past fours years until he volunteered for this program...."I am cured at this moment," he said.

Cured of what? HIV? DId he test negative now? Being HIV positive does NOT mean you have AIDS.

Unfortunately, when the cure doesnt work( no evidence it worked in the first place), the people will just continue believing in another nutcase with dreams from god.

new topics

top topics

join