It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker, 1st time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello all,
I have been lurking around for about year now and finally decided to get an account. Heck, it's free, right?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that being logged in as a registered user allows me to see a whole new world of info on members. (avatars, bios etc)

A quick bio:
29 Year old male
Born in the town where they filmed "Groundhog Day".
Moved to the Mile High city after college.
Five years later moved to the Emerald City where I now reside.
Hopefully this does not make me any enemies on my first day, but in the interest of full disclosure, I work at one of the two daily newspapers in the Emerald City. Not a reporter or editor or anything, just support staff.

The topics that interest me most are breaking news topics and conspiracies. I have actually had my opinion on 9/11 shifted a few times due to the threads on this site.

Anyway, that's about it. Just wanted to get out there and get some practice on posting before I dive into any heavier topics.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Welcome to ATS friend!

Thank you for the welcome. Again, just practicing my technique, now with the quoting. I know there is a thing about 1 liners, but I figure if it is allowed anywhere, this forum would be the place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I am failry new myself. Lots of interesting reading here.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Hello, and welcome to ATS!

Thanks for the welcome, and I swear I did not steal your mood.

On a side note. Did you know there is only one statue of Jimi in in all of Seattle, the town he was from? It is about 4 feet high and on a sidewalk. On the other hand, we do have a 15-20' statue of Vlad Lenin. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join