It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: superman7, Independent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

superman7 for President

I, superman7, hereby declare that I am running for the office of President of The United States and are running for the Independent party.

In short, my platform is simple:
I WILL START BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME IMMEDDIATELY AND WILL STOP THE MANIPULATION OF THE STRATEGIC RESERVE THAT HAS BEEN BUYING STOLEN OIL,RAISING THE PRICE OF CIL FOR ALL CIL PRODUCERS IN ALL NATIONS.HIGH TREASON.

To expand:

As a candidate for this office, running on this website, I promise the following:

I will uphold the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com at all times

I will conduct a campaign that focuses on issues

I will seek to always answer issue-based questions with direct honesty and integrity

I will not, through my actions, communicate libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates in the primaries or general election

I will not, through my inaction, allow libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates to be made on my behalf

I will participate in every debate and avail myself to questions from the general population

If selected in a primary election, I will accept the nomination to run for my party for The President of The United States and select a capable running mate for my Vice President

I understand that if I fail to live up to the higher standards described herein, I may voluntarily or forcibly be required to end my candidacy or Presidency if elected.

df1

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman7
HIGH TREASON.

Specifically who?

What will be the specific charges?

And will the death penalty be involved?

join