It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megadeth's forum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Megadeth has asked me to start a thread for his observations and questions. Welcome megadeth!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey John,
I read this and I thought you were talking about the band. LOL. I can't wait to see what this thread is about. The other one started on Dulce from AlanP unfortunately fizzled out. I will keep my eye on this new one. Have a great day!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, this should be fun.
First of all, it was the issue of aliens living in a hollow moon that kind of sparked this so lets start there. Mr. Lear you said that the moon is not "hollow" but rather has vast underground caverns that beings live and work in.
When I first saw the "mining on the moon" thread I thought what a load of BS. We all know that you can look at these pics and make out shapes like looking at clouds in the sky. I started looking at other sources and found airbrush artist that worked for NASA coming foward and stating that they did in fact airbrush buildings out of moon pictures.
Well that could just be someone looking for 15 minutes of fame and claiming wild things. Then I found video of military people and others that saw for themselves the unedited buildings and bases on the moon. The more photos I looked at and the more evidence I found, your claims began to hold more and more water untill I had to find an explaination rather than brush it aside.
Now let me state that I am a Christian who trust and loves God and I believe that all was created by him or through him and his almighty power. I was raised to know that any answer you might seek can be found in the Bible. People claim that if aliens ever landed on the lawn of the Whitehouse that religion goes out the window and is proven false. I say that way of thinking is completely wrong and it does not have to be that way. It is not that way!
So I was reading the lost books of the Bible, specificly the book of Adam and the books of Adam and Eve when I realized that in many places I had read God make reference to those who live UNDER the earth.( this is found in the Hebrew Bible aswell ) When I realized this, the storys of USO's that come in and out of the oceans fit together because where else could they be coming from besides under the earth?
In these lost books it goes into much detail about how Adam and Eve lived their lives and things they experienced. Something that struck me was how they reacted to the change they went through after leaving paradise and dwelling on the earth. I find the corolation to alien descriptions fasinating. First of all, they hated the fact that walking made them tired because their feet never touched the ground before. In most cases of alien contact people claim that the Greys float just above the ground and dont actualy walk.
In the Area 51 Alien Interview documentary Victor claims that the room is kept dark because of the Greys sensitivity to bright light. When Adam and Eve left paradise they claimed the Sun was a curse that burned their skin and blinded them. They hated the Sun because of its light, so if they were extremely sensitive to it before they would not have known it because in paradise they were obviously kept from bright light.
Another part of that documentary that was extremely interesting was when the person asking the questions stated that the Grey seemed like a devil or angel. Victor ended the interview promptly after that. I think he knows good and well exactly what the Greys are. They are in fact the fallen angels who fell from Heaven and follow Lucifer in his quest to confuse, corrupt and destroy humanity.
In this amazing book of Adam it has the devils own words quoted just as is Gods and he states that he his jealous of man because this planet was given to us, and not him. If the fallen angels cannot live in Heaven or on earth, then where else would they live? Either undernieth the planet or on other planets. People cant associate angels and demons only with the ghostly apparitions they are known as. They can take this form, but they are also physical flesh and blood just like you and me.
They can enter the deminsion between the spiritual and physical, which is how alien abductees float through closed windows but return with scars, because they can take us there also. So yes, I support your claim of aliens living inside a hollow moon and under the earth. Aliens on other planets? Yes. God knows.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now a question I have for you is where exactly did you find that the massive seven mile tall structure on the moon is a "soul catcher"? I have seen the photo of it and if it is to be taken at 100% real then it is an awesome building.
I believe that souls roam the earth after death, waiting judgement on the day of resurection when Jesus sets up the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. How else would we explain ghost and most paranormal activity if the deceased went somewhere else or were reincarnated?
( I say most paranormal activity because of angels and demons who are in their spiritual state )

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nice Post, but alot of people also feel that the reptilians are the fallen angels as well. According to my research the reptilians are actually either in charge of the greys, or the greys fear them. So what leads you to believe the greys are the only aliens underground?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Nice Post, but alot of people also feel that the reptilians are the fallen angels as well. According to my research the reptilians are actually either in charge of the greys, or the greys fear them. So what leads you to believe the greys are the only aliens underground?

A Lot of people feel reptilians are the fallen angels????? As not many people believe in reptilians and only a % of them would believe in them being Fallen Angels then in your opinion what constitutes a lot?

This research you have done, I am greatly interested where you got the information that made you BELIEVE this to be the case. Obviously you have come across something that made you believe this this. I am being serious I really want to know. Thanks

TK

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Originally posted by hikix

A Lot of people feel reptilians are the fallen angels????? As not many people believe in reptilians and only a % of them would believe in them being Fallen Angels then in your opinion what constitutes a lot?

This research you have done, I am greatly interested where you got the information that made you BELIEVE this to be the case. Obviously you have come across something that made you believe this this. I am being serious I really want to know. Thanks

TK

ok, i guess when i said "alot", i really didnt mean "ALOT"

heres something reguarding the reptilians interbreding with primates to produce mankind

www.stargods.org...

And as far as the reptilians being in charge of the greys, i think all you have to do is read up on the dulce base. and it is pretty apparent that the reptiles are in charge. BTW, i am a skeptic, im not saying i believe any of this to be true or false

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You could look at it this way

Last night on BBC2 horizons My Pet Dinosaur programme started with a shot of a man [or maybe not] in a costume of Dale Russell's hypothetical dinosauroid [Reptilian humanoid]. Followed by a comment by the narrator which was something like

"You might laugh, but the laugh might be on you"

I found this a strange comment and it was even said in a strange tone. All part of the theatrical make up of the programme. Maybe.

The programme went on to describe what life might have been like if dinosaurs hadn’t been destroyed in an asteroid impact with earth, and, had lived on along side humans. Mmmm yes fraught with problems.

So throughout the programme various scientists / palaeontologists where quizzed on various aspects of the said programmes scenario. These scientists being the top of their professions and agreeing that, yes, if the dino hadn’t been wiped out 65 million years ago then it would have been possible for humans and dino's to have existed and inhabited this earth together up to this day. And as most of us know they did, in the form of birds. Birds are dinosaurs. This was the climax of the programme.

I found this climax pretty poor really, as it didn’t even explain why dinosaurs diversified into birds, grew feathers, and flew. I seem to remember a quick comment like "yes they flapped their arms until they eventually took off" yep as rubbish an exclamation as that.

The scientists also had a big problem when questioned on the possibility of these dinosaurs evolving into an intelligent humanoid creature like the dinosauriod.

Not one of them liked the idea, "fanciful" was the common consensus. Not happening. Infact their certainty [full on zest, and in my opinion dogma] at the implausibility of the dinosauriod, only strengthened, for me, the idea that it was more then likely that these extremely versatile, dynamic, adaptable creatures were likely to have evolved into an intelligent species.

These dinosauroids may have already been well evolved by the time of the impact from the asteroid that wiped out most of the dinosaurs of the cretaceous period. The dinosauriods would have known that disasters could come from the skies and destroy and kill the environment. These creatures, like lizards do today, probably knew of all sorts of crooks and cranny’s, especially deep caves. These creatures would have been well adapted to live in them.

That’s why I think it is highly probable that these "lizard men and women" these dinosauriods really do exist.

And why I believe these creatures turn up in old texts from around the world.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Now a question I have for you is where exactly did you find that the massive seven mile tall structure on the moon is a "soul catcher"? I have seen the photo of it and if it is to be taken at 100% real then it is an

In his book "Mind Trek, Joe McMoneagle (remote viewer) was tasked to follow the soul of a person who had just died. The soul was going to the moon and as Joe followed it he was told to stay away.

I figured that the big glass tower was an antenna pointed at earth to send and received souls. Souls to not wander aimlessly after death. They are immediately sent to a newborn or sent to the moon for consultation or a trip to the woodshed. I do not know whether or not the soul has to go to the tower before it is sent to a newborn or whether it can go directly to the newborn. I kind of suspect it has to go to the tower for processing (cleaning, dent repair, new paint, new upholstery, that kind of thing).

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I watched a show about remote viewing not too long ago that was impressive. A woman was riding a motorcycle around LA and a group of remote viewers had to figure out what she was doing and where she was. They drew pictures of things they saw through her eyes and later followed the same path she took, and many of their images matched landmarks she passed. Many of them knew she was riding a motorcycle when they had not been told that at all. It was just like they left their bodies and tagged along with her, which could be extraordinary proof of an extraordinary claim.
So a remote viewer followed a soul of a dead person to the moon and this glass tower? I am not going to claim any bad thing about this but I will say that 'above the normal' spiritual experiences can be very dangerous as it opens ones defences to spiritual attack. A misleading or decietfull experience could easily happen.
Mr. Lear, let me ask you what you think of ghost and spirits. I have personal experience and a lot of it on the subject and I know that it is real. Aside from that, you ever watch Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi? They have captured amazing evidence on audio and video that simply cant be explained by anything else. When something is presented as what it is, out in the open and plain as day, I cant believe that people will still make excuses and claim it to be fraud.
So if ghostly activity is not cause by the spirits of the deceased or by demonic/angelic sources, then what causes it?
About the dinosaur people being the reptilians, that does make sence and sounds completely plausable IMO. I believe that there is some truth to evolution because it is natures way of development and change. If dinosaurs did roam the earth for millions of years, then something more had to have come from life on earth in all that time. Look how far humans have come in only 6,000.
I would just like to add that asteroid destroying the dinosaurs is only a theory that many scientist agree on, therefore making it "fact". The real fact is that it is only an idea and nobody knows what happened. I just love how someones theory can be dubbed as fact and then taught in schools as historical fact. For all we know, the dinosaurs could have all drowned in the flood.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
John you have been on the site twice since I know of and still no responce to what causes paranormal activity. I am not looking for you to prove anything or give me explainations, just your own personal opinion.
I want to ask you all you know about the landing of aliens in the 1970's in which a deal was made regarding technology for abductions. If I remember correctly it happened at Write Patterson (sp?) Air Force Base in 1974 and these aliens claimed to have created Jesus Christ.
I believe that this event did happen and hearing that they claim to have created Christ does not surprise me in the least. Let me run down a senario for you that I believe is unfolding and tell me if it makes any sence.
First of all, an event is staged that sets into motion what will seem to be the greatest pact for power in history. A disk crashes in Roswell NM and the US military recovers the disk and living EBE's. These aliens have a hard time living on this planet and become sickly (because they are not allowed in their physical form to live on the earth) but they tell their captures they are aliens and tell them that an arrangement can be made for open communication between themselves and humans.
In 1974 formal contact is made and the aliens bring with them a story of creation and their motives. They appear exactly as they say and government officials eat it up. They explain that in their own experience that mass populations need to have a joining belief in religion, so in mankinds early beginings they created Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Buddah and all other religious figures with ties to the suppernatural to keep humanity in line and to destract humanity from what they were doing.
These aliens take credit for breeding mankind from apes thus explaining evolution and they go on to explain every mistery of earths past from the extinction of dinosaurs to the flood of Noah. Then they explain that the founding of America and it becoming the worlds superpower was no mistake and that America owes them for their possition. They Greys offer great technology to insure America remains a superpower over their enemies, and in exchange the government will discredit UFO and abduction stories and make a joke of it.
But in the meantime the aliens do not seem too concerned about being seen by the public because their UFO's are so brightly illuminated at night and daring day time visits are splashed all over the media. (UFO over O'Hare in Chicago)
Why would they convince the government to hide them when they put on these spectacular shows for the same people they wish to be kept secret? To create curiosity and create speculation. To create belief that life somewhere out there in the universe is visiting the earth and we are not alone. To tare down the very religion they claim to have created to controll humanity. Why?
Because they are awesome liars who have molded this plan to take the earth they want so badly to posses. Their jealousy and anger fuels them to rip apart all that we know and take us in the night and strike fear in our hearts without worrying about retrobution from mankind because they allready have us in the palm of their hands.
Not just because they have the US government as puppets, but because they have taken credit for creating the scapegoat we fuel our anger towards. The Muslims and the religion of Islam. September 11th began the spiral towards the arrmageddon that Satan and his minions who mascarade around in their UFO's believe they can win if they darken the belief in hearts of those who possess the Holy Land. This is why God came to John, the author of Revelations to reveal Satans plan and give assurance to all who believe that Satan WILL NOT WIN!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Imagine that you wake up one morning and turn on the TV or radio to hear news that millions of people all around the world are gone. They have simply vanished and there is no explaination. People talk about the Rapture and others claim a mass alien abduction. Those in government whos hearts have turned against God even in these spectacular times offer complete disclosure on the alien agenda and tell the world what they believe is the truth. World wide panic breaks out and all fences that seperated divisions between superpowers on the globe are smashed. Full blown World War breaks out and nukes explode all over the planet.
However, in this time of TRIBULATIONS a much greater and much more furious enemy comes from the skies in flying saucers and the world stops in amazement. These aliens are furious over the disclosure from the governments and come to break their end of the bargen. Their attack on the earth kills millions of people untill one man negotiates peace and brings the fighting to an end. This man is Muslim. This man is a seed planted by the aliens themselves and only a part of the plan. This man is the Anti-Christ. This is why the Muslims believe that one day Islam will spread all around the world and create a one world religion of what they believe to be truth. This is why terrorist do what they do and why Muhhammed's visions created the Koran.
Peace will take over for a short time as the crippled United States has no choice but to succum to the New World Order. Islam will spread by the sword and disbelievers will be slaughtered by the millions and make the Holocaust look like childs play. This will be the conclusion of the End Days when the world will see the battle take to the skys when Lucifer and Jehovah take battle in the heavens, a battle for the earth, and God is victorious. Jesus takes possesion of earth and establishes his kingdome with the capital of Jerusalem in Israel.
These things will happen and will happen very soon. We are living in the End of Days right NOW and all we see around us are all the pieces coming together. Why did President Bush win an election where it seemed he had lost to Al Gore? Why did 9/11 happen and the Muslims become our number one enemy? Why did America take to war with Afganistan, Iraq and soon Iran Pakastan and Syria? Beacuse it was destiny. Because it was all in the plan and it is unfolding every day before our eyes.
This is not just a message to you, mister Lear, but to all reading to do your research and find the truth I speak.
The end is NOW. Its why the Mayan calender ends on 2012 and the Sun and Earth align with the center of our galaxy on 2012 Dec. 21st. It is when life as we know it ends forever. It is the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The reason I asked you for this forum was because I realized how hypocritical is was of me to make fun of someone whos beliefs they felt so strongly for to claim them as truth. I do the same thing and nothing can convince me that real people live on other planets and that my religion and love for Jesus is all a bunch of crap. I guess I have a lot of explaning to do as to who I am and my past to expect people to even begin to believe me but I feel it is my duty.
Know that I respect your points of view and take all into consideration and in no way do I attempt to belittle your right to believe what you want. In my heart I just feel that you and others who believe you are victims of deception.
God Bless.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Their attack on the earth kills millions of people untill one man negotiates peace and brings the fighting to an end. This man is Muslim. This man is a seed planted by the aliens themselves and only a part of the plan. This man is the Anti-Christ. This is why the Muslims believe that one day Islam will spread all around the world and create a one world religion of what they believe to be truth. This is why terrorist do what they do and why Muhhammed's visions created the Koran.
Peace will take over for a short time as the crippled United States has no choice but to succum to the New World Order. Islam will spread by the sword and disbelievers will be slaughtered by the millions and make the Holocaust look like childs play. This will be the conclusion of the End Days when the world will see the battle take to the skys when Lucifer and Jehovah take battle in the heavens, a battle for the earth, and God is victorious. Jesus takes possesion of earth and establishes his kingdome with the capital of Jerusalem in Israel.
These things will happen and will happen very soon. We are living in the End of Days right NOW and all we see around us are all the pieces coming together. Why did President Bush win an election where it seemed he had lost to Al Gore? Why did 9/11 happen and the Muslims become our number one enemy? Why did America take to war with Afganistan, Iraq and soon Iran Pakastan and Syria? Beacuse it was destiny. Because it was all in the plan and it is unfolding every day before our eyes.
This is not just a message to you, mister Lear, but to all reading to do your research and find the truth I speak.
The end is NOW. Its why the Mayan calender ends on 2012 and the Sun and Earth align with the center of our galaxy on 2012 Dec. 21st. It is when life as we know it ends forever. It is the truth.

Biggest load of crap I have ever read...ever. I'm sorry admins for the anger I feel forced to express to this madman, but if this is the type of racist BS he wishes to poor into ATS, he should be banned. "Oh I can't think of any other of the BILLIONS of theories, one that wouldn't contradict my christian beliefs, so I'll just take an entire religion and completely demonize it... just so it can fit nice and tidely into my disinfo/propaganda story."

This is exactly the type of crap that makes me feel religion, all togther, is the WORST thing that has happened to mankind. Sickening...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The reason I asked you for this forum was because I realized how hypocritical is was of me to make fun of someone whos beliefs they felt so strongly for to claim them as truth. I do the same thing and nothing can convince me that real people live on other planets and that my religion and love for Jesus is all a bunch of crap. I guess I have a lot of explaning to do as to who I am and my past to expect people to even begin to believe me but I feel it is my duty.
Know that I respect your points of view and take all into consideration and in no way do I attempt to belittle your right to believe what you want. In my heart I just feel that you and others who believe you are victims of deception.
God Bless.

this doesnt mean anything to me (and i think im speaking for many of us). Can you, or John please explain why you have your own forum? John must hold you in high regard. Is there something you know that we dont? I just dont understand why John made a forum for you and didnt even explain who you are.
Did i miss something?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Great Post Megadeth!! This post will help others who really couldnt follow what John was saying.. Ive had the chance to write John and talk to him about this and tell him that I really have done alot of digging on my own to really know there is something to this..
It was by his hand that got me interested, because frankly I did not buy it.. But its becasue I didnt give myself the chance to read it. As soon as I started reading more and more posts I started digging as you did..
What I found was not only worth its merit, but something that ties back.. Any great story has its roots. There will be plenty who admire this for its "story" like sounding possible outcome.. While others like us will contiune to dig deeper not turing it into just another money making skeem.
I have good hopes in hearing more from you...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Great Post Megadeth!! This post will help others who really couldnt follow what John was saying.. Ive had the chance to write John and talk to him about this and tell him that I really have done alot of digging on my own to really know there is something to this..
It was by his hand that got me interested, because frankly I did not buy it.. But its becasue I didnt give myself the chance to read it. As soon as I started reading more and more posts I started digging as you did..
What I found was not only worth its merit, but something that ties back.. Any great story has its roots. There will be plenty who admire this for its "story" like sounding possible outcome.. While others like us will contiune to dig deeper not turing it into just another money making skeem.
I have good hopes in hearing more from you...

Thanks.
I asked John Lear for a thread on his forum because this is where we are supposed to come to talk to him right? I could not start my own thread in this forum so Mr. Lear started one for me. I dont think I hold a special place in his heart or anything lol, he was just being nice.
The religion of Islam is not all together evil because thier paths have been forged just like Christianitys by the hand of God. We are all Gods people and everything the Muslim faith says will come to pass will happen. God told Ishmael he would make a kingdom for him just like he told Isaac. After killing Abel, Cain left and entered society and had many childeren. To be Muslim is to be "mixed". Cain and Ishmael were Jews breeding with Africans and afer thousands of years of interblending the result has its own race.
A kingdom was given to them rich in oil but not as grand as the kingdom Abrahams real son recieved. America is the Holy Land promised by God and he still stakes a claim in the Middle East known as Israel. The Holy Land is the most treasured by God and its why Israel exsist today. Its why Israel has fought numerous war after war with 3 countries at once before and has always won. Its why durring a war with Egypt mystery fighter jets appeard with Israeli markings but not belonging to Israel.
But most of all its why America supports Israel completely and would do anything to protect it. It is our responcibility and reason for being here.
But anyways, one big difference divides Gods childeren and that is the acceptance of Jesus Christ as the son of God and that he died for all of our sins. The Muslims choose to believe a man who claimed to be last prophet of God and who says Jesus was not the son of God, but merely a prophet. Jesus is still a real and important part of the Muslim religion and they think he will return to earth to help the Mahdi spread Islam. ( The false prophet and Anti-Christ of the Bibles Revelations)
The reality of the story is that God knew these people would believe the devil that dwelled in Muhhammed because these people were bred to have jealousy and revenge on their minds. Cain who killed his brother over jealousy and Ishmael who felt cheated and exiled because he was not pure enough. But these people have a path to God just as Christians do and they are the way they are because God allowed it to be this way. The chaos the Muslims live in is of their own creation for believing in hate and their wars on the Jews. Peaceful Muslims who are good people and who live by their docturine of Islam will reach Heaven. They are not all evil. But the other side of Islam has been growing and growing becoming more powerfull and popular. According to the Bible Israel will agree to end a war and make an agreement that is supposed to last 7 years but is broken at 3 and a half years and Israel is invaded. The agreement with Hezbolah ended the most recent war but Israel knows it is only prolonging something that is going to happen regardless.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My opinion is that the bible is a collection of stories which have been changed and edited over the years. Maybe Jesus did exist but I don't think so. I think he was a literary invention of Pauls.

Whatever the truth of the matter of Jesus is I would like to point out that it is my opinion that Muslims are no more (and probably a lot less) violent than any Christian. No Muslim every planned or flew airplanes into the WTC. But it is without a doubt that Judao/Christians planned it and probably by remote control flew the airplanes into it.

On the other hand maybe we misunderstand the Judao/Christians who unleashed their mighty sword in Afghanistan killing thousands of men, women and children to protect their drug trade; or who swung their mighty sword in Iraq killing 650,000 Iraquis and 12,000 of their own to bring peace and democracy to that country. Yes, maybe we just have a poor attitude and don't understand the Judao/Christians. They certainly do their work in strange ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, if you believe that 9/11 was not the work of Al Quida then thats fine but the fact is it still happened and it still had the same effect. Even if the viewpoints generated are not true ones the hate and motive still exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well, if you believe that 9/11 was not the work of Al Quida then thats fine but the fact is it still happened and it still had the same effect. Even if the viewpoints generated are not true ones the hate and motive still exist.

You should understand that the hate and motive were our own governments. Not Al Qeada. Not Osama. Not Saddam. Not the Muslims. Not the Arabs. Not the Easter Bunny. Our own Christian/Judao government pulled off 911. And you are right it had the same effect. It turned us into a police state with very few of our liberties left. Thanks for your input.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join