It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltate Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragon
im a contractor i build 2 typs of catuputls for Navy aircraft carries. i was contarted to put 2 very long cat. on A-51 number 1 runway they are steam driven were that steam comes from i do not know or do i want to. my crew an i did our job,saw some stuff that we most likely were not ment to see. and got the hell out of Dodge.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by dragon]

Like people in cages?

Like breeding experiments, babies growing in saline?

Like greys? Like slimy 8 foot reptile looking creatures?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
can any one explain clearly about area 51..... i just wander that amrecan people all so dont know anything about area 51.......why dont american ask his govt. whats going on out there ? r they research somthing which they dont want to share with other....or american goverment thinks that ther is no need to explain to the world about what they did in area 51. I think allmost every person inthe world wants to know about yhe area 51. if some one know any thing plz tale me........

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If it was that easy.... I don't think they wouldn't classify the base as Top Secret. Nobody KNOWS the real reason why Area 51 is there.. All we can do is throw out ideas about what happenes at that base.

How do you know that your friend isnt a spy from Russia. Well the US Govt thinks that way. They give this information out to the general US public, it will spread like wild fire and the countries that the US is trying to hide area 51 from will then know what is going on there.. Kinda doesn't make sense for the Govt to release all that information.

By all means, if somebody has been inside the facility then please speak up however I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragon
im a contractor i build 2 typs of catuputls for Navy aircraft carries. i was contarted to put 2 very long cat. on A-51 number 1 runway they are steam driven were that steam comes from i do not know or do i want to my crew an i did our job,saw some stuff that we most likely were not ment to see. and got the hell out of Dodge.
[Edited on 29-12-2003 by dragon]

Uh...you wanna run that by me again? I highly doubt they let someone with your lack of grammar skills even come close to Area 51. You need to pass a basic proficiency test to even be considered. Nice try.

Fox: Don't be intimidated by these types. This is how they react when they see someone thinking outside of the box. Instead of engaging in thoughtful discussion, they puff their chests out with threats, and words like "contarter" and "ment".

[edit on 25-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by issacnewton
If it was that easy.... I don't think they wouldn't classify the base as Top Secret. Nobody KNOWS the real reason why Area 51 is there.. All we can do is throw out ideas about what happenes at that base.

How do you know that your friend isnt a spy from Russia. Well the US Govt thinks that way. They give this information out to the general US public, it will spread like wild fire and the countries that the US is trying to hide area 51 from will then know what is going on there.. Kinda doesn't make sense for the Govt to release all that information.

By all means, if somebody has been inside the facility then please speak up however I won't hold my breath.

Actually yes, we do know why the base exists. It is a test center for advanced technology projects. U-2, A-11, SR-71, F-117 were all tested there, along with prototypes like Bird of Prey and Tacit Blue. Then there were the MiG evaluation programs by TAC and AFSC. Basically its just a place to test very sight sensitive programs, many of which have not been declassified

In regards to the MiG aircraft, the fact we had those was not the big secret. The secret was HOW and WHERE they came from. We still fly Soviet/Russian aircraft there, and test foreign armaments too.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Other than being qualified enough and chosen to work there, I'm guessing your best chance of infiltrating Area 51 is not physically, but through other means like remote viewing (ESP). This must also be one of the black projects and part of their arsenal of gathering intelligence. Consider also, operation "Looking Glass" mentioned by Lazar as one of the main projects being worked on back around 1990. From what I understand it's some type of physical device that tries to reproduce some of the native parapsychic powers any human can develop, but very few are able to. I'm new to this forum and haven't searched yet, I'm wondering if there are cases here of people attempting to remote view the area, especially S-4 but any of the black project super secret facilities, and if they posted their findings. It wouldn't be "real world" evidence, but can be invaluable nonetheless and maybe even very revealing or helpful in verifying other accounts. Of course developing such powers is very difficult on its own and involves a spiritual element often, most of those who are able to are born possessing them, having acquired in previous lifetime(s).

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Area201

I highly doubt youve ever been there before

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

Okay. I didn't claim I did. Going by Lazar's account and declassified info, then my take on how to infiltrate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FoxRaider
Heheheheh...what makes you think I'm a civilian?

And anyway, the point is that I wont be inside area 51. I'll be safe a home, sitting at my desk (or at a net cafe somewhere) with my anti-trace gear and whatevo, not going to get caught.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by FoxRaider]

Anti trace gear LOL.
I bet the NSA would think that is funny

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

his anti-trace gear is a Draytek router with some NAT rules wrapped in a condom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join