It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What shall we do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
Heres pretty much what would happen if you ever thought the need to conduct your little revolution. Crack anti-terror squads traind in counter insurgency warfare for the majority of their lives come to your house and kill you.

Correct, which is why we are NOT trying to incite a full-scale revolution!

I am advocating combating them by peaceful and passive means - by educating as many people as we can. It will only become necessary to use violence if they attack the people first.....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
Heres pretty much what would happen if you ever thought the need to conduct your little revolution. Crack anti-terror squads traind in counter insurgency warfare for the majority of their lives come to your house and kill you.

let them come, they are gonna do it anyway. i'll tell you this much. if they want to kill anybody, they sure as hell are not gonna go home clean. that i can guarantee as fact. they are still human, they are just as fragile as you and me. one thing is that they are predictable, and their methods are predictable. this is why a peaceful approach is crucial and when all else fails, let them come, i'm sure any and all who are ready will not go down quietly.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Miller:
Souls and Infoholic grasped what I was saying, Souls understands 100% of what I was saying, why not you?
Who said I spoke for those people? YOU! You are accusing me of things I do not do, and frankly: NEVER WANT TO! Speaking on behalf of people in the current US military... NO WAY! That is being part of the fourth reich right there, speaking for them is no different than being the propaganda minister for the nazi party. I was saying since you cannot read: Infoholic has sort of figured out what I was saying. How do I know? I READ HIS POST! Miller if your just going to spout nonsense like that then for the sake of people on this forum never talk to me again! Your not going to get A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E with me! My statement stands!
Again you DID NOT read what I said: MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE REALIZED THE TRUTH BUT THERE IS STILL A HARDCORE 30% THAT WILL NOT CHANGE! You can do whatever you want: movie, videos, commentary, books, TV, radio, yada, yada, yada and they WILL NOT CHANGE their support for the government. Souls realized what I was saying: NEVER EXPECT THEM TO COME RUSHING TO YOUR AID (the military, cops, so on) BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID IN THE LAST 3 SENTENCES! Yes, you are BOUND to snag a few, however the majority will not waver! People are still joining even AFTER this info has been out for 4+ years! Or they CONTINUE to fight for them! I talked to one person who wanted to join and gave them a stack of papers to read about the truth and at the end they went: "yeeeaaahh.... well I need the money anyway." That was AFTER showing them the dead Iraqis. Get used to people NOT CARING at all! Those are the ones they are netting right now for the most part. Why? Because already 60% and COUNTING FAST is against the current wars. For all we know it could be 70% or 80%.
Again you skipped another point: who said they would use domestic forces? Police in cities are ALREADY gassing people and beating them up and do not care! I have a VHS of one such incident! The cops didnt give two hoots that they were gassing and beating the bejesus not to mention shooting shotguns filled with these "harmless" rubber bullets at people!
Anyway if you cannot comprehend what I just said there, do not bother posting again. Why? Because I will just repost the above again, and again, and again. It stands. Always will.

Starvald:
What moron would fight in a revolution then sit at home watching TV anyway? Good gods! You have to have the IQ of a houseplant to do that! Besides you forgot: these "crack anti-terror" units REQUIRE the following:
SUPRISE
SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
TIME
Suprise, if you have a unit of guirilla fighters behind a door with armor piercing ammo WAITING on them, you will SLAUGHTER the attackers. Their firepower is mostly smaller guns like MP-5, a sniper rifle used from a building next door usualy fires a 7.62mm NATO round, and usual a carbine-15. They do not run around with SAW, M16, M60, RPG, and the like. Guirilla fighters who are smart would have sniper rifles, lots of M16's or better, at least ONE SAW or M60 and when that door gets busted in the person with the SAW or M60 justs pulls the trigger and sprays the doorway with armor piercing rounds till the screaming of the dying stops.
Time, they have to have TIME to get there, I am not so stupid and I am sure no one here is so stupid as to sit in a room, all day, in the daylight, and let everyone know your there. Then wait while the trucks pull up down below and twiddle your thumbs... Location, these units HAVE TO KNOW where you are, if they do not, they just raid at random. Again, if you are READY FOR THEM they are of little to no concequence to you.
Side note: I remember on TV a special showing one of these "crack anti" units raid a room, they put another team inside, but they were unnamed as for training, for all I know they were just civilians with guns. Here is the fun part: they gave the "bad guys" .45's vs MP5 and carbine-15. You know how jacked up that was? I even watched the people in the room from the "room camera" and they were STANDING UP even though they were told: "HERE THEY COME!" Guess what? The first "crack" guy though the door took a bullet right off the bat, never had a chance to fire, but they ruled it a "non-fatal" since it was a .45......... Try that with a trained military unit inside with armor piercing rounds. I would L-O-V-E to see that one!
These units work in urban, not countryside, and even in history, these units have had a HARD TIME dealing with anything that does not sit still. Guirilla fighters never sleep in the same place twice or in one spot for more than 5 hours unless they have the whole area sealed off with the help of others.
Also: they are going to use these guys against all of us, not just the "bad guys" here in the USA. So when martial law is declared, get the HECK out of your house, DO NOT visit friends or family, relatives, etc. This sums it up: "RUN FOR THE HILLS!" Or in my case: HEAD FOR THE MOUNTAINS!

Souls:
Thank you for reading my comments carefully so you would understand them! Also we do have a problem in propaganda, right now we use the internet, phone lines and if we are lucky: what little radio and TV power we have left. The point standing though that word travels fast. However should they take total control: ALL of that will be cut off to us. Calling uncle johhny and telling him the truth will get you and him busted in the next 2 days and sent to concentration camps never to be heard from again. Should they declare martial law it comes down to taking a team of people and "raiding" a radio-station(s) and having the proper equipment on hand to broadcast a signal. Make sure it is 2 minutes or less in length. It will take them 15 seconds to make the call, 20 seconds to get the APB out, and another 30 to get a cop in the area if they are lucky. You will have 1 MINUTE before the SWAT can get there unless they just happen to be in the area. So move FAST! Also remember to take the recording with you when you leave!
Other than that it is using underground printing presses to get information out: you have a friend who has a printer (printing press) and you get the information needed stamped or rolled out and then as you go around the city: slap one up here and there. Make sure it has something to get attention, the "secret" police and regulars will tear them down the second they see one, and shoot whoever is putting them up if they find them.

Here is a question for all of you: Should the tanks roll and bullets fly: will you go hold a sign and stand in the way or head for the hills and fight back? Then again: stand down and do nothing. I asked a woman this once who was in the democratic party and she said: (very politician like, hate her for it) "I will hold a sign and stand in the way" After that I figured: "yup, one more for the kill count. You just got run over." Just remember the post-WW1 DC riots, or go look them up. That will tell you A LOT about the US military and what they are willing to do to fellow Americans. Frankly I am not going to stand in a line and wait on the tank to run me over or for someone to shoot me, that is lunacy and illogical. Being dead will never solve anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Vekar i know americans kind off think as long as they have a gun and their kinda handy with it then they can do just about anything, well heres the thing. It doesnt matter look at the Iranian Embassy hostage situation in london, look at what the SAS did there, and really think, has all your years of watching movies really going to pay off?, no, it wont.

Any beginings of a revolution of any sort would be put down IMMEDIATLY. Any form of armd insurgency against a modern industrialised nation is quite simply never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Miller:
Who said I spoke for those people? .... Speaking on behalf of people in the current US military...

MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE REALIZED THE TRUTH BUT THERE IS STILL A HARDCORE 30% THAT WILL NOT CHANGE! You can do whatever you want: movie, videos, commentary, books, TV, radio, yada, yada, yada and they WILL NOT CHANGE their support for the government. Souls realized what I was saying: NEVER EXPECT THEM TO COME RUSHING TO YOUR AID (the military, cops, so on) BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID IN THE LAST 3 SENTENCES! Yes, you are BOUND to snag a few, however the majority will not waver!

Here, right here, in the above paragraph, you are claiming to know how the MAJORITY of the soldiers, and cops, are going to behave. In essence, speaking FOR them.

All I'm saying is, the future isn't set in stone. We might PREDICT that they would side with NWO, but the fact is we just don't KNOW FOR A FACT. Let's give them some credit in that they are sons and daughters of God, they have minds and wills and souls of their own, and let's let them decide for themselves please!

Miller if your just going to spout nonsense like that then for the sake of people on this forum never talk to me again! Your not going to get A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E with me! My statement stands!

LMAO!

NO, MY statement stands!

And don't you ever challenge MY SUPREME AUTHORITY on this subject again! Or I will cyberslap you around with capital letters and dashes!

Anyway if you cannot comprehend what I just said there, do not bother posting again. Why? Because I will just repost the above again, and again, and again.

Yeah, that'd be real mature....

And by the way, great job promoting rampant paranoia and scaring the living crap out of people! Because people have a really hard time getting into political activism when they're frickin terrified....

If you're on the freedom-loving side, as you claim to be, shouldn't you be trying to inspire some HOPE and courage and patriotism? You know, the sort of qualities that America was founded upon?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
THERE'S STILL HOPE AND LOTS OF IT!

There's been a lot of talk in this thread about the whole Martial Law scenario, NWO going to war on the American public directly etc....

I just thought I'd point out..... I think right now the powers-that-be in NWO/secret government are far more concerned with conquering the Middle East, than conquering the American public. The American public is ALREADY under their control!

What on earth would be the point of them starting a civil war at home when they are already at war abroad? It would be complete military, economic, logistical suicide for them! Their economy is already in tatters.... how on earth would slaughtering or imprisonating large numbers of American citizens help?

So let's all stop and relax and breathe for a sec, k? This whole war on the freedoms of the American public.... they are still being very subtle and sneaky about it, doing things in very small increments, issuing all these little Executive orders while everybody's still focused on the Iraq war/War on Terror....

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, THERE'S STILL TIME!!!

We have time NOW, while the focus is still on the Middle East, to spread the truth and do things like build up support for the disclosure of suppressed energy technologies, build up support for open contact with ET civilizations....

The Disclosure Project set the precedent and paved the way for us, now we need to support them! And BTW, according to Dr. Greer, about 50% of the powers-that-be in the secret government are now fed up with the whole secrecy and warmongering game, and even THEY want to see the truth come out and the suppressed technologies released!

That is a VERY encouraging sign!

THERE IS HOPE FOR US AND LOTS OF IT, so the LAST thing we need to be doing is living in terror of an impending civil war!

[edit on 14-3-2007 by millerman]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Starvald I am not sure where you get your information, however it is sad to think that you believe we Americans are so pathetically weak when it comes to combat. That is truely sad. It is. Movies? Do you mean combat training videos on how to slice up someone and how to snipe people from 2 miles? I hope that pays off! Along with the practice! Krav Manga training videos, Sputznaz, sniper training videos, etc...
Starvald, if you think that people DO NOT stand a chance against them in revolution, then I hope you throw your hands up right here right now. If we do not have a chance ALREADY against them, then being peaceful is laughable because they could just roll the tanks out and wipe us off the face of the earth TODAY if they wanted too. You are SEVERELY understimating people.

Miller, grow up. Children of god? Yeesh! BULL! You did not read what I was saying and have 0 comprehension of what I am saying so I am going to just ignore you since you are not reading. So let me simplify it again for you, also you are the only one who has not understood what I am saying:
When people have the truth before their eyes, and it has been there for 4 years and counting, and they still run off to join the enemy, are you really going to change them?
You have no supreme authority, you just pretend too, so take your ego elsewhere. Also take your self rightchouseness elsewhere. I think your last post showed true colors. You will let the tank run you over. Also that you think people in the military are children of god, wow, that is something from the dark ages.

Hence, you are not listening, reading, looking, you just keep spouting, so good luck in your bubble. I hit the ignore button before posting this. Good bye.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Info:

What is the address to your website? I would love to give it a look.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Miller, grow up. Children of god? Yeesh! BULL! You did not read what I was saying and have 0 comprehension of what I am saying so I am going to just ignore you since you are not reading. So let me simplify it again for you, also you are the only one who has not understood what I am saying:
When people have the truth before their eyes, and it has been there for 4 years and counting, and they still run off to join the enemy, are you really going to change them?

Maybe? Maybe not? But we have to try, don't we? Or are you saying that it is already hopeless? They're all already determined to kill us all so we should all just run away to the mountains?

You have no supreme authority, you just pretend too, so take your ego elsewhere. Also take your self rightchouseness elsewhere. I think your last post showed true colors.

Actually, I was mocking YOU, and I thought I was pretty obvious about it, but I guess you didn't get it....

You will let the tank run you over. Also that you think people in the military are children of god, wow, that is something from the dark ages.

Yep, they are, we are, we ALL are, every living thinking creature is. But I guess it's not cool to believe in God anymore, so call me uncool.....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Millerman why does your god let bad things happen?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
that's a good question, I'd like to understand that too, you know like why life isn't a perfect heavenly utopia where nobody ever dies and nothing bad ever happens....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Everyone, just chill out. We'll still be alive and well in the next 50 years, and nothing will happen. It might take another thousand years for the NWO to take place.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
it better #ing not, i want holo decks and teleporters now for # sake.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hey millerman. the disclosure project is a very good start in what seems to be the release of technologies that have been suppressed. the only problem with it is that dr. greer is a sketchy character. i really want to believe what he has to say, i even bought the book. the reason i say he is sketchy is because for the better part of almost six years, he has not come out with one concrete piece of evidence that would really make jaws drop. he says there is, he says he has them, but where are they. there is a thread actually going on about him and the project. one more thing, just by the fact that he includes jaime maussan in his movement, that alone tells me it stinks. that is why i cannot put my hopes on him making a difference. whether a new american revolution starts or not, we have to be prepared for the worse, and hope it never comes. the way i see it, it might already be to late to do something through peaceful methods. we would need the numbers, and they would need to be devoted 100% in the movement. unfortunately, we don't have the numbers that would do 100% for the movement. it all may seem like paranoia, but believe me it is not. just to get one thing clear, everybody has freedom of choice, so if you don't understand where i and some others are coming from don't take it from us, do your homework, stop, look around what is really going on in the world, look for the pattern.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls
hey millerman. the disclosure project is a very good start in what seems to be the release of technologies that have been suppressed. the only problem with it is that dr. greer is a sketchy character. i really want to believe what he has to say, i even bought the book. the reason i say he is sketchy is because for the better part of almost six years, he has not come out with one concrete piece of evidence that would really make jaws drop. he says there is, he says he has them, but where are they.

Yes you have a point there, and that's something I've wondered about myself. In the NPC conference video he says "we can PROVE this with other scientists who are ready to come forward", and yet, nearly six years later, he is still saying that SEAS is still trying to locate inventors with a working proof-of-principle device.

I think there's a reasonable explanation though. These suppressed technologies really are the "holy grail" that could blow this whole thing wide open, so I'm sure the secret government invests no small amount of money, resources and manpower into getting to the independent inventors first.

Also, everything TDP and SEAS do, they do with very little to no funding. I'm positive that if they had access to say a billion, or even a million dollars, they would be able to produce a working device themselves. But I'm sure the powers-that-be also have systems in place to prevent SEAS from getting access to that level of funding......

One more thing, just by the fact that he includes jaime maussan in his movement, that alone tells me it stinks. that is why i cannot put my hopes on him making a difference.

Well, in a body of over 400 witnesses, you have to expect that at least a few of them are going to be of questionable credibility. But one or two bad apples do not discredit the entire body of witnesses!

Just to get one thing clear, everybody has freedom of choice, so if you don't understand where i and some others are coming from don't take it from us, do your homework, stop, look around what is really going on in the world, look for the pattern.

You're absolutely right, and in fact I'm speaking from a position of having researched these issues continually for a few years now. And I tell people the same thing, "don't just take my word for it, go do the research and find out the truth for yourself!"

And it's not that I don't understand where guys like Vekar are coming from; I am well aware of the fact that there are insidious forces arrayed against the American public, and the free people of the world.... BUT, there are also some very positive things going on and some very good people (eg Dr. Greer, Aaron Russo) working to change things and get the truth out.

It IS a war, make no mistake; a war between secrecy and deceit and brainwashing, and truth and freedom and justice. And there will come a time when everyone will have to pick a side.

So the LAST thing we need is guys like Vekar screaming on and on with their "It's hopeless, don't try to fight them, they'll kill us all!!!" type rants. All that's going to do is scare people back into willing submission and choosing the WRONG SIDE. That's why I felt it was important to take him to task on that.

We need to be sending messages of HOPE. OVER AND OVER AND OVER again......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join