It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm shaking a little.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here is a photo that shows the News Chopper up in the top left. The white and Red helicoper dumping the water is visible just to the upper left of the burning house. The white cirle object at the bottom left of the screen I cannot explain nor did I see at the time of this photo as well as the silver object hovering over the mountian. I am in not saying that these are ufo's . I'm only saying they don't look like helicopters and I don't believe them to be specs of dust.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I also noticed that in the previous three photo's I posted, next to the silverish object just to the left of it in each pic is another object that almost looks cloaked, its in the first two pics but not the last one where the Chopper is by itself.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
here is a closeup

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok... I know most of the people out there don't believe in Extraterrestrial UFOs. What I mean by this is that most people are ignorant to the fact that we are not alone in the universe, and that we are indeed being visited by intelligent extraterrestrial life forms. I know that you will see me as some lunatic, nerd, maniac, freak, etc., but I ask that you please, please, take a look at the information that I will present.

Believe it or not, disclosure on the topic of UFOs is underway. When I say UFOs I mean Extraterrestrial ones. Please don't school me on what UFO means, I know Unidentified (could be anything). I on the other hand, am referring to Extraterrestrial UFOs (ET UFOs).

By now, I am sure most people have heard that there is a group who is actually working to have the U.S. government to disclose everything they know about ET UFOs. The organization is called The Disclosure Project. If not, then visit their website, it will blow you away (Depends on the individual actually). They have over 400 x-government officials, and other top secret group members that are willing to testify to the members of congress about their experiences with ET UFOs and related material.

Visit their site at www.disclosureprojec.org
See the 2001 video.

Here is a tiny clip of it. But you have to see the whole video on their site.
www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFsSKCax2CY" height="350" width="425"> .>

I will also present you with a video made about what FIREFIGHTER’S know about UFOs. The book can be found in most U.S. fire stations today. This book was made to help train firefighters to deal with the possibility of UFOs. It helps them identify UFOs, how to react when they see one, and to evidently be aware that ET UFOs are real, and not the figment of the imagination. Although the book can be found at most fire stations, it is no longer the primary source of training for the U.S. firefighters. When the book came out in 1992, it went under heavy scrutiny and was replaced with another book shortly after. I guess they knew they messed up, and like always, decided to cover it up. But never the less the book can be found in most firehouses just incase.

See the video www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/anqoG64vsvY" height="350" width="425"> .>

Read chapter 13 Firefighters Guide to Disaster Control
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Now I will direct my attention to the very possible truth about aerial disasters posed by UFOs. Most people today have flown on a plane. If you where to think about it, people who fly in planes are entrusting their lives with the pilots. Imagine that after you get off the plane, you hear by chance the conversation of the two pilots saying that your flight was in danger. What would you think? Well let me tell you that there are hundreds of cases of commercial airliners being harassed by UFOs. Near crashes and power failures due to ET UFOs, and you, the PAYING CUSTOMER, are not told anything about it. Well that is a reality, not FAKE, and not IMAGINED. Let me put this video so you know a little bit of the truths out there.

Take a look at the videos, evidence about pilot’s encounters with ET UFOs

Part 1 www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/0qklafKm6r4" height="350" width="425"> .>

Part 2 www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvNiBfkuWEo" height="350" width="425"> .>

Part 3 www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8CChInUvQ8" height="350" width="425"> .>

Part 4 www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/HDb-l5wGz50" height="350" width="425"> .>

Part 5 www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/1mcZPe_RUCY" height="350" width="425"> .>

Now take a look at some of the military and x-government officials statements made in the documentary out of the blue. This is hands down the BEST UFO documentary out there to date. Listen to what former president Jimmy Carter has to say.

Out of the Blue
www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBtVOhAl2ks" height="350" width="425"> .>

These are some of the members that are working to disclose the truth about the ET UFO reality. They are some clips from the Disclosure Project mixed with other witnesses and happenings.

Now take a look at NASA’s paper on how to deal with UFOs. Take a look and read the Janap-146 papers.
See instructions on how officials must report UFOs and other aerial objects.

Go to NASA official site at www.nsa.gov...

Under water UFOs (USOs) what are they? Take a look at the video.
www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/onTsaZ4MXi8" height="350" width="425"> .>

The Presidents and UFOs. Did you know that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO? Well he did. Most presidents have an idea that UFOs are probably real, but are kept out of the loop. Government secrecy and UFOs, there is something called the government behind the government. Black ops, spooks, whatever you may call them, they are real. They are the ones who keep stuff like this secret. Even from some presidents.

Here read about Presidential UFO sightings and stories, including the Jimmy Carter official statement.

www.presidentialufo.com...

Video of Presidential UFOs small clip
www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/C77QsAThHi0" height="350" width="425"> .>

Clinton wants to “know” about the reality of UFOs
www.youtube.com...

. enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7X8HK-3iWM" height="350" width="425"> .>

There is lot’s more information out there that gives proof positive about the existence of ET UFOs. If I where to bring it all out, I would have to do a book about it. Here I just present you with pretty good hard evidence. Of course, there will be people who will insult me and call me names. I can care less, I do this thread as a favor, and I want everyone to wake up to this growing reality. ETs and UFOs are most probably real; they are known by our governments and are kept secret. Be open-minded and don’t just blow this topic off. To all of you who see me as a nut, or just want to blow the UFO topic all together, you should know that this is the next step in our destiny, and this is the new reality of all humans here on earth. We are most likely not alone in this universe, and are being visited by Extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by faeriebabe
There is lot’s more information out there that gives proof positive about the existence of ET UFOs.

I am sure there is ( and what you have provided is certainly a good start) but i always wonder why the clear observation of UFOs must lead to ET's zooming around relatively randomly so as to be observed? There is plenty of evidence for UFOs but few if any of the mob ( and that's what they are ) have done much anything to prove that they are in fact not of this Earth. As is evident by the endless re-posting of the same picture at the start of this thread we are not generally dealing with people who know how to prove a damn thing as they become absolutely fixated on a given picture endlessly indulging in pointless unsubstantiated speculation; there is a very real reason why i don't i have more than 5 posts, in nearly 2000, in this particular area of ATS.

If I where to bring it all out, I would have to do a book about it. Here I just present you with pretty good hard evidence. Of course, there will be people who will insult me and call me names. I can care less, I do this thread as a favor, and I want everyone to wake up to this growing reality.

Another UFO book? Why do all people in the field claim their evidence are so 'hard' when this is a field where hard evidence ( something you can hold in your hands) is as good as completely absent? I'm not calling you names as that is not my way but i wonder if we would not all be better served if the UFO community took a more conservative tone until they can prove that they are adept at actually gathering solid information as standard and not perpetually falling victim to government ploys.. It's surely not the easiest field to do it in but going by the claims being made one would think otherwise!

ETs and UFOs are most probably real; they are known by our governments and are kept secret.

Most certainly both are in fact real but are the connection between our everyday verifiable UFO incidents and ET's really established based on 'hard' evidence? Why not say the Ufo's that criss-cross American skies are in fact Russian and thus explain the strategic and economic decline of the west? Why must it be aliens if such have not been proved beyond the type of doubt any sane person must reserve for such extraordinary claims?

Be open-minded and don’t just blow this topic off.

If you find someone more open-minded than me you will probably end up looking at a corpse on university bench..... Open mindedness is a great thing but believing what you can not verify is probably as dangerous as not believing what others have....

To all of you who see me as a nut, or just want to blow the UFO topic all together, you should know that this is the next step in our destiny, and this is the new reality of all humans here on earth.

This reality is not 'new' as we were either created by 'ET's' ( and i hate the term) or are simply the stock standard form in this universe meaning that interbreeding between species are part of our heritage.

We are most likely not alone in this universe, and are being visited by Extraterrestrials.

We are most certainly not alone in this universe and visitations did occur in the past and i wonder why your suddenly choosing the use the word 'likely' when you seemed to certain earlier! If it's a fact, in your opinion and knowledge, say so and don't expect a largely ignorant audience ( here as anywhere else) to treat you with any more respect ( and you wont gain any here if you did not establish it elsewhere ) than what the information you presents lends you.!

Thanks for the reading material and i hope you can appreciate the tone of my response

Stellar.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join