It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm shaking a little.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what to do here? I currently have a thread titled I saw a UFO!!!. It describes how I saw a UFO yesterday, well today I was on my roof while my wife and son swam in our rooftop pool. Anyway I had my camera read to snap a UFO needless to say upon reading the thread all I saw was a house burning in the hills. At least that is all I thought I got until my friend who is also on ATS pointed something out to me that was not there when I took the pic!

Check out the last pages 3 and 4 I believe.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here is the image I took today. March 12 at 3:00 pm LA time The 2 H's denote the helicopters position while the ? denotes an object that was not visible with the naked eye upon taking the picture.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here is a closeup of the thing that was not there when I took the pic.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Do you have a link to the raw image?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have the image on my camera and on here. I will post the original image without zoom. gimme a minute.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You sure it wasn't another helicopter??..Could it have been a plane from Burbank airport?? Either taking off or approaching?? The Airport I think would be a little to left of your photo on the otherside of the Hollywood Hills..Actually I live just a little bit to the left of that photo..Right next to where they found that body this morning..

[edit on 3/13/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is the original pic

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob
You sure it wasn't another helicopter??..Could it have been a plane from Burbank airport?? Either landing or approaching?? The Airport I think would be a little to left of your photo on the otherside of the Hollywood Hills..Actually I live just a little bit to the left of that photo..Right next to where they found that body this morning..

Not sure what body you are talking about but there was no helicopter there in that pic. I have more pics from when the fire first started before any helicopters arrived on scene, I watched this for at least an hour from when it just began and started snapping pics about 5 or 10 minutes into it. No helicopters were there yet. The one with the water dump was the last one I took before I went downstairs. I will post the others right now but give me a minute cause i'm not very computer savy.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah just a little more left of that photo is the Hollywood sign right?? Then behind and to left of the sign is Burbank airport..Not trying to shoot down your pic or anything..You just have to consider it is all..

Not sure what body you are talking about but there was no helicopter there in that pic.

Someone dumped a body on Mulholland & Cahuenga this morning..Which is a little to the left of your photo

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
here is the the first pic I took before the helicopters arrived.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As i said in the other thread, i think the object looks a lot like the object in the first O'Hare photo. Same colour and shape. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Here is that pic zoomed

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here is the next pic I took

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
here is that pic zoomed, notice somthing missing?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
All of the News helicopters are required to fly at a certain atltitude, I am working on some reference photos.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Great pic, but just want to point out that Photobucket automatically resizes your pics to 800x600 so if your original JPEG was 2048x1536, the quality has been reduced. I think Imageshack retain the original image size so maybe you could try there, so we can get some great zooms on this object.

Yeah, the object reminds me of O'Hare all over again. Awesome stuff! Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What kind of phone did you use? The camera seems pretty good on it! I can definitely see that thing and that does not look like a chopper at all.

I think I'm going to spend the entire weekend watching the sky's... Something is going down on the west coast!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sweet! Klever is on fire today boys! Talk about happy birthday, sheesh!

KEEP YOUR CAMERA ON YOU!! You seem to attract the kind of stuff we love to mull over!!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
what up jagman, no this is not a camera phone it is a sony 4.1 megapixel cyber-shot. Time of photo was about 2:45 or 3:00 pm. I'm sure there is something on the news out here about a house fire in the hills.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here is the other object maginifed directly from the original pic using photoshop.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join