It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An object...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have viewed this site for a long time. I never really took sides on if UFO's exist, or where they would come from if they did. I saw something quite interesting this evening.

Lately the past two days it has rained on and off, and I heard my brother in law outside getting on the ladder. He said we had a leak. I went up to hand him a few materials. Before I describe the object, I will tell you more about the clarity. I live in the city, and there is a lot of light pollution and it makes the clouds almost appear white at night. I cant even see the stars or the sky totally. Just a bunch of white dark clouds, since it is night time.

I was on top of the roof when I saw a large Object whoosh across the sky heading in a very slightly declined path down. I also live a few miles from a base, yet I'm used to seeing the different aircrafts and planes from the base. It didn't make any noise and was very close. It was very long, alot longer then any plane I have seen, and it moved very fast. The object cleared my view in about 5 seconds from it coming in sight to leaving my sight. I dont really think it was a UFO but i find it strange that I had a clear view of it, and It made no noise. I guess let me know what you think it might have been?

I'm not that great at drawing but heres kinda the view I had.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
5ntresting storey man, where abouts do you live, seems a awful lot of strangeness is going on latley

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
San Antonio, TX,

There is a lot of bases in San Antonio, but I think Brooks is the closest.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There has been an large number of sighting on the west coast in the past week or so, thanks for posting your info, and story.

Not every sighting turns into a 100 page mystery, but these are just as damm good.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iDream

I was on top of the roof when I saw a large Object whoosh across the sky heading in a very slightly declined path down.
In the drawing you're on the ladder. So were you on the ladder or on top the roof? Just wanting to know the facts. I've seen some wierd things in my life but just don't know if it was military or alien. I've never seen a flying saucer yet but back when the stealth fighter was top secret I swear I saw it when I was very young. I remember the triangle shape of the craft and always thought it was an alien ship until I saw pictures of it when it was no longer a secret. Keep your camera ready iDream at all times, you just never know what you might catch on tape.

[edit on 3/12/2007 by Solarskye]

[edit on 3/12/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was on the ladder, but I could clearly see over the roof, my drawing sucks, my head was about the level of the roof,

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
First - exact date and time?

Direction?

How do you know the distance was 0.5 miles? Wah did you use as reference?

You say nothing about how the object was visible. Was it self-luminous, or was it reflecting light from the ground?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
First - exact date and time?

Direction?

How do you know the distance was 0.5 miles? Wah did you use as reference?

You say nothing about how the object was visible. Was it self-luminous, or was it reflecting light from the ground?

Exact time about 8:30 PM Central
It was very close, low enough to notice it a few blocks away but it did get a little closer, then it just disappeared out of my sight. but it was large, I used the blocks to estimate the distance. It didn't reflect, or have lights. It was just very dark, but it did seem to have a slight gradient. I saw it just whoosh by, and it went further then I can see.

I wouldn't have posted if it was further away. I just found it odd for a close range object that size to not make much of a noise. I say close range because it was low. It was not too high.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by iDream]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Another thing, it was dark, it moved pretty fast so i couldn't catch the exact shape, but it looked metal. It didn't really reflect light or anything, and i wouldn't have ever noticed it if i didn't look up.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Interesting. Check out the thread I made, I experienced something very similar. (almost exactly similar)

Too lazy to put up the link... look for it yourself

new topics

top topics

join