It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent until proven guilty ? ? ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected 9/11 mastermind; Ramzi bin al-Shibh, another key 9/11 planner; and Abu Faraz al-Libby, a top al Qaeda planner, separately appeared before three-judge panels last week, Pentagon official said.

Though similar hearings have been open to the media, last week's hearings were closed to reporters and the detainees' lawyers because of fears that detainees might divulge classified information, the officials said.

Called combatant status review tribunals, the hearings determine whether detainees should be classified as enemy combatants, who can be held indefinitely and are eligible for military trials.

And the hum dinger,

The reports will be edited to prevent the release of information that could jeopardize national security, Pentagon officials said.

Tell me, does this not raise a few eyebrows across the board?

We’ve accused these men of murder in the most haneous aspect.

We’ve held them in secret prisons around the world for years.

We are now trialing them, WITH no lawyers present to represent them and with NO Way of ensuring quality control in regards to the court judges.

The outside world isn’t allowed to know whats goin on inside, and if the court decides these men can be locked up for ever…..

This is no different, NO DIFFERNET to what the nazi’s did to the jews.

The only difference here, is that they are telling you publically what they are doing, with enough mumbjo jumbo attached so that the weak minded will believe it is a ‘just’ cause.

What happens if these men stand up in court, screaming

‘’ I am innocent, I have been tortured, I had nothing to do with this, I am being setup by the US military, I am a patsy ‘’

You think that sort of thing will EVER be let out into the public?

What happened to every man being considered innocent until proven guilty?
Hell, what happened to every man having a chance to defend himself?
Just more human rights abolished by the current administration

new topics

join