It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video of an EBE from A51/S4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi there all,

I was just browsing through Google Video when I came accross this clip. It is another alleged EBE video segment smuggled out of Area 51 / S4. I did a search but couldnt find any other threads with this on...my apologies if it has been posted before.

Here is a link to the video: video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

Unfortunately the video is very dark and not much can be seen. The alien does seem to be similar to the one shown in the first "alien interivew" however there are some glaring differences. Anyway I just thought I'd post it on here so that anyone interested can have a look and give their opinions....

All the best

BnB

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This video (which barely shows anything) has already been discussed here before...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if this video is leaked, was it filmed by the person's own camera, or did they make a copy from one of the archives like what victor said had been done to the other video?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My apologies about that.....as I said I did try a search but came up empty handed and though I'd post it. I agree it isn't exactly spectacular but was still interesting....

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i never got to see the video my computer wont let me

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I half wonder if it's not EBEs but some weird government genetic experiment. *shrugs* they say we're not that far along in Genetics but who knows what the government doesn't tell us about what they know. well besides the government that is.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
thought the whole human genome was already mapped?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like the same EBE from the first video. It's doing the same thing with it's left hand. Maybe a zoomed in version or possibly a different interview altogether. Here's the first video to compare with.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
lol looks like it listening to too much ac/dc

new topics

top topics

join