It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another contactee...Alex Collier ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
does anybody here know Contactee Alex Collier ? He is really a nice guy, seems credible and earnest. But does he tell the truth or is he just one of the many story-tellers in this business ? I don't know
For those interested
www.thelightside.org...

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 13-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Berner

From all I know from my own lifelong experiences with the organization of races visiting Earth, Alex Collier is absolutely lying. He is not just making mistakes in understanding that are common to those telling the truth about their own experiences- he is outright fabricating a sensational diversion.

I have not looked over much of his material to form an opinion of what his motivation may be, or whether it is personal or professional, but its only affect can be to perpetuate public confusion.

Most of the material you ever come across about alien life is either original professional fabrication or a personal collage of popular fabrications. Copious disinformation is professionally created and disbursed undercover through the grapevines as a deluge to the truth, and then adopted and recycled by believers.

However, it's not an honest person's fault when his own experience causes him to believe the professional disinformation designed for the task. When so little true information is available, and great waves of crazy, sensational information is available, people are forced to blindly believe either wrongly or not at all. The people believe either that there are no aliens, or that they are just like what the most abundant information says they are like.

This manipulation of public belief and opinion is equally applied against the individual humans who have true personal knowledge and information to share with others about the alien races.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I liked Mr. Collier, even if he is making it up he's very convincing, and much of what he says ties in with my own belief system. I take it all with a heavy pinch of salt of course.

Earthsister I'm disapointed in your close-mindedness and frankly it makes me doubt your own integrity. When will contactees accept that they might just be receiving mixed messages from contradicting sources? It doesn't mean he's a liar or a fantasist, and anybody could easily level the same criticism at you. It's unfair of you to level that accusation at him and scream 'disinformation'. Why can't contactees work together? Why are you all so quick to dismiss other material that doesn't correlate with your own? What's worse is that you all send these preachy 'let's come together' messages and then make a concerted effort to draw distinctions! On what tangible grounds can you accuse this man of being a liar?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seen the Future

I answered the request and the subject of this thread based on my own independent experience and knowledge- not based on all the various conflicting people and things you hear and read about. I recognize your point of view, but still have to speak strictly from my own point of view, not yours or anybody else's.

Of course you can't tell that Alex Collier is lying because you have no personal way of knowing the truth for yourself first, but some others do, and they can, and they should say so whether you agree or not. If you know nothing, then you can't tell the difference between any one thing and any other thing, so maybe to you it's all the same, but only inside of your own mind.

If you saw for one second above the suffocating blanket of confusion and mystery that keeps our race in the dark, isolated from all other races of people and what they have to share with us, you would not take such an aggressive, critical stand against the open sharing of independent information and opinion.

[edit on 3/14/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
But how can you claim to know the truth to any greater extent than he? Maybe you are being misled or yourself being used as a tool for disinformation? I'm sure you are convinced otherwise, but then I'm certain that he feels likewise.

I try to keep my heart and mind open to all possibilities, all points of view and all experiences, whereas most chanellers/contactees seem to have closed themselves off to anything other than what they themselves have been told. I am in no way against the sharing of information, but I am entirely opposed to those who claim information is inaccurate without any way or means of proving so, or any means of proving that their information is accurate either... I just think that in order to acheive true evolution and to become a part of a greater whole we must stop closing our minds off to possibilities that defy our own knowledge or experiences. The 'Project For Earth' might be a smokescreen, a sham, a hologram... have you considered this? Or would this so fundamentally upset your belief system that it's absolutely inconceivable to you?

May I ask if you have had face-to-face visual contact with the 'Project Council' or whether you 'channel' them? If so, how can you be sure they are not misleading you are or are not malevolent? What can you tell me to help me to believe that you are speaking the truth (and I'm not asking for 'proof', just an idea so I can work you out). Sorry if this sounds overtly critical but you've approached this from a very firm standpoint and I'm curious to get to know you better.

Oh and,

"The first step towards true wisdom is admitting you know nothing..."

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
EarthSister you're probably lying also. How can you call another contactee's claims lies when you nor them have any proof or evidence of your encounters whatsoever? If I remember correctly, you are one of those people who claim to talk to Aliens and all of that B.S. If that guy is a liar, then so are you...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
EarthSister you're probably lying also. How can you call another contactee's claims lies when you nor them have any proof or evidence of your encounters whatsoever? If I remember correctly, you are one of those people who claim to talk to Aliens and all of that B.S. If that guy is a liar, then so are you...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Diplomat]

Now, now, nobody has to call her a liar... she might be exactly what she says she is and do exactly what she says she does (or at least think so)... but I am curious to know how she can refute Mr. Collier's claims so categorically. The darkness on this planet comes from people subscribing to absolute belief systems and closing themselves off to everything else. Your heart must always be an open book.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't believe this Alex Collier stuff or evidence of aliens in scripture, at all. There may be some similarities, but thats all it is.

As for EarthSister...How can you say that someone isn't telling the truth when you yourself have made threads before with no evidence and even backed out of some of them because lots of people demanded some sort of proof?

You say that stories are sometimes made up of personal fabrications and you also say that you have 'lifelong' experiences with alien races' and yet you can't even give any evidence such as a picture? If I remember correctly, you can't do that because your ways of being a contactee is through unorthodox means, it being astral protection.

Either way, I'm not going to argue about this.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seen the Future

May I ask if you have had face-to-face visual contact with the 'Project Council' or whether you 'channel' them?

Both. My husband Jack and I work together with the organization and our contact is both physical and spiritual.

If so, how can you be sure they are not misleading you are or are not malevolent? What can you tell me to help me to believe that you are speaking the truth (and I'm not asking for 'proof', just an idea so I can work you out). Sorry if this sounds overtly critical but you've approached this from a very firm standpoint and I'm curious to get to know you better.

I understand what you mean, and often people approach us defensively with questions like this. All I can tell you is that we are sure of their intentions because we have come to know them for ourselves as well as we do, and our conversations with them about their activities have always continued to be progressive.

Jack and I also participate with the alien races in helping other alien experiencers get to know their own contacts if they want to. We often witness humans meeting alien life, and almost always the humans are confused and afraid at first. Many never get past that point and do not decide to pursue the facts for themselves or find out what role they could take in the diplomatic efforts between our worlds. Instead they go back to the humans' "UFO Field" of information and just go by all that instead.

In the 17 years since we have been working with the alien races like this, nothing that any of our alien contacts have told us has ever come out to be untrue, or contradicted what another of them has told us, or led us down a wrong path. What they have shown us has only been a progressive course of education both physically and spiritually.

Sometimes when we witness something we can't understand, they let us work it out ourselves or we ask questions about it until we arrive at our own understanding. They go at our pace, ability, desire and willingness to learn as much as we possibly can from them in order to help others also understand. If we are way off about something, they work with us until we get it as close as possible.

I am telling you this to answer you why I trust and believe my own alien contacts. I am not telling you this to suggest that you should just believe me just because I say it. I always think for myself and I suggest you always do the same.

Oh and,

"The first step towards true wisdom is admitting you know nothing..."

"The more I learn, the more I find out I know nothing."

I have a choice in how I want to learn about the other races of people. I can either learn a little bit at a time from the alien people themselves and know I am on a straight path going in the right direction at a careful, steady pace-- or I can absorb the endless mutating multitude of various conflicting ideas that so many humans create about the aliens, much of it professionally designed to maintain mass confusion.

Consider that since humanity sees and hears so little directly and openly from the aliens yet, where can all the various, conflicting information be originating from?

You can tell an artist by his style. It's the humans who are so negative and sensational about the aliens, not the aliens.

[edit on 3/15/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
CidCaldensfey

You say that stories are sometimes made up of personal fabrications and you also say that you have 'lifelong' experiences with alien races' and yet you can't even give any evidence such as a picture?

Humans lie a lot for many different reasons, especially when they are excited, and when they want to belong to a group, or when they feel isolated and scared and they find others who are also isolated and scared. Humans want to be in a herd thinking and acting like the rest of the herd. Few break away to find out something else different and greater or better. When they do, they are beaten up by the herd.

The alien races carefully protect all evidence of themselves. It is very dangerous for any human to have any real evidence to prove his personal involvement. He could be killed for it, and he certainly would be stopped from sharing what he knows because of the threat he would be to national security.

Evidence of the visitation of other races is all over our world, all throughout our history for all to see. Most just do not look at it for themselves. They need the leaders of the herd to tell them what to think, where to look and who to believe.

If I remember correctly, you can't do that because your ways of being a contactee is through unorthodox means, it being astral protection.

Being out of body is natural for all people. Denying other life, denying nature, denying peace and security, denying food, medicine and shelter, denying education, and denying a whole race of people the truth is unorthodox.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
EarthSister, im interested if you can point to specific things that Alex has said which you think are wrong.
His videos can be found on youtube and are 12 in number that i am currently watching.

He seems to be saying things about Greys and their sinister agendas,
how the cabalistic secret govt. is stupidly coperating with it,
about the reptillian races that exist deep within the Earth,
how thru religions alien species have manipulated humanity,
about the alien bases that esist on the moon and Mars,
about how the Andromedans consider humans as royalty, because wehave a soul,
how the govt. controls the news and media and brainwashes the people,
why it is so important to realise the oneness of humanity,
and that Love truly has trememdous power that the Greys can do NOTHING against, .............
i mean, do you haveany specific things you would like to add?
i would really like to know if you dont mind.

We are all learning here i believe, nobody is yet perfect in their knowledge.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by vladmir]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Humans lie a lot for many different reasons, especially when they are excited, and when they want to belong to a group, or when they feel isolated and scared and they find others who are also isolated and scared.

Right. Are you saying that your lifelong experience then is a lie because you scared, excited, or wanting to belong to a group then?

Humans want to be in a herd thinking and acting like the rest of the herd. Few break away to find out something else different and greater or better. When they do, they are beaten up by the herd.

This is true. But people enjoy the company of others because it is in our nature to do so. Travelling in packs, being in a family, a group, is what many people, if not all, want. Some people may enjoy being alone but you can only go so far with that.

The alien races carefully protect all evidence of themselves. It is very dangerous for any human to have any real evidence to prove his personal involvement. He could be killed for it, and he certainly would be stopped from sharing what he knows because of the threat he would be to national security.

So what you are saying is that the drawings you have and the book you have written doesn't constitute as factual evidence then? If it did, according to what you just said, you would be dead, right?

Evidence of the visitation of other races is all over our world, all throughout our history for all to see. Most just do not look at it for themselves.

That is true. But with the evidence people are popping out, it's hard to tell what is real and what is fake. We still have no 100% proof, concrete proof, that there are aliens on Earth.

They need the leaders of the herd to tell them what to think, where to look and who to believe.

Of course. Without being told what to do or how to act, we wouldn't know or have a reason to not kill other people or to not steal. The norms of society are what keeps people in check. We should be greatful for being told how to act and what to think because things could be far much worse.

Being out of body is natural for all people.

No.

Denying other life, denying nature, denying peace and security, denying food, medicine and shelter, denying education...

There is no perfect society, perfect leaders, or perfect people. So of course there will be deficiencies in some areas. No matter what, there will be crime, poverty, and suffering. It is part of life. The only thing we can do as people is to try to ease the pain by helping them.

...denying a whole race of people the truth is unorthodox.

Keeping secrets is unorthodox? Not at all. Keeping secrets is vital to ensure security. People have their own agendas, some of which are very dangerous. To not keep such things a secret would be disasterous.

If we cannot get along the way things are now, what makes you think aliens would make it any different? We cannot even respect people of a different culture or skin color. I don't think it would be very long for a group to feel Earth is threatened by another species, only to bare arms and fight them.

Aliens would only cause problems. Superior technology paves the path to superior weapons. We have the power already to level this planet several times over. Think of what we will be able to do, what people like Hitler would be able to do, with extremely sophisticated technology.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
vladmir

EarthSister, im interested if you can point to specific things that Alex has said which you think are wrong.

Everything you just listed in your post as claims of Alex Collier about the alien races, I know for myself to be untrue. I have not studied all his work to be able to comment on each point.

If you have specific questions for me about my own experience, understanding, knowledge or opinions about the alien races, I will answer what I can. You can write to my email or U2U me any time.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
CidCaldensfey

Are you saying that your lifelong experience then is a lie because you scared, excited, or wanting to belong to a group then?

I am as honest and accurate as I can be from my own experience and point of view. I do not belong to any groups about alien life, but I do give talks to some from time to time.

So what you are saying is that the drawings you have and the book you have written doesn't constitute as factual evidence then? If it did, according to what you just said, you would be dead, right?

I have no physical evidence to prove to you what I experience or what it means. Drawings and journals are not evidence. The only people who get evidence of my experiences are those who are present for them with me, and then that is their own evidence of their own experience.

Yes, people could be killed for having true physical evidence of their personal experiences and knowledge from alien life. It's ok to leave them free if their evidence is bogus, though, because that serves the confusion.

But with the evidence people are popping out, it's hard to tell what is real and what is fake.

Ten thousand people do not have to make claims every year that they are abducted and tortured by evil aliens for people to believe it. Only ONE person has to SAY to a few people, "Ten thousand people are abducted and tortured by evil aliens every year," and the people who hear it will continue to repeat it ten thousand times every year. The more times people hear it, the more inclined they are to believe it over what is actually true, ESPECIALLY when they finally see something "alien" for themselves.

We still have no 100% proof, concrete proof, that there are aliens on Earth.

You mean YOU don't have that proof- that it has not been proven to you, and you have not gotten the OKAY by your leaders to believe it. Anyway, the alien people don't stay on Earth. They are not living among us. They reside inside of their crafts while they are working at our world.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Please read carefully :

I have no physical evidence to prove to you what I experience or what it means. Drawings and journals are not evidence.

Admission.

Anyway, the alien people don't stay on Earth. They are not living among us. They reside inside of their crafts while they are working at our world.

Again, you seem "in the know".
Proof ?
I've been to your site. Crayon and pencil drawing are not, and will never convince me and the others seeking evidence.

Until you provide hard proof of your statements, can you please keep your OPINIONS to yourself ?

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lexion

Until you provide hard proof of your statements, can you please keep your OPINIONS to yourself ?

It makes no difference to me whether you believe anything I say. It only matters to me that members get to say what they have to share, and others who want to hear it, get to hear it. That is the purpose of forums. If you don't want to hear something, you don't have to. Just move on.

This is the place for opinions. My opinions were asked for both on topic and off. Yours was not asked for at all and does not contribute to the discussion.

[edit on 3/15/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You make statements.

I offer opinions on the statements.

Alex is a fraud, in my opinion.

If you want to make absolute statements, as you have done, please provide proof, or go to the Skunkworks forum.

Serious UFO/EBE investigators have no use for the tripe you issue.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Earthsister,

From what you've said I'm convinced that you believe absolutely in what you're saying, but my intuition just looks at the drawings on your website and the posts you've made in the past and just screams 'no!' at me. That doesn't mean you are wrong, or lying, I just cannot possibly see how this 'council' of yours can be anything other than a deception or a fabrication. You don't believe that 2012 or 11:11 are anything significant when there's pages and pages of material by esteemed scholars and researchers that states otherwise. You were lambasted on live radio a couple of years ago for not knowing what you were talking about. I don't believe you are a disinformation agent since your material hasn't gained any real attention from the community, and I don't think you're a total fantasist since you're too articulate and grounded...

So why exactly are you so quick to dismiss the claims of Mr. Collier? From the drawings on your site it would appear that you are mostly in contact with the 'grey' type of alien, which he dismisses as 'evil'. Are you perhaps suggesting they are actually our saviours? That the countless horrific abduction reports are actually benevolent? And it doesn't matter how long you've been in contact with them, they might still be leading you a merry dance and you HAVE to consider that possibility. What scares me most is that you've involved your children in this... and in all honesty that freaks the hell out of me.

What have your alien friends told you that has turned out to be true? Specifics please.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Seen the Future

So why exactly are you so quick to dismiss the claims of Mr. Collier?

Collier's claims directly contradict what I have learned for myself from my own experiences, meetings and discussions with many alien races, including those who Collier makes his claims about. This should not be such a difficult answer to understand just because you don't believe it.

If somebody told a bunch of people that there is a car outside that is RED, and you went outside to see for yourself and found that there is a car and it is BLUE, all the other people who have not seen it for themselves would still have no idea if it is RED or BLUE, or even if there IS a car outside. But wouldn't that be a funny question if all the people kept on asking you WHY you don't believe the guy who claims it is RED?

My suggestion for you and for all, is not to believe anybody, but to just find out for yourself.

From the drawings on your site it would appear that you are mostly in contact with the 'grey' type of alien, which he dismisses as 'evil'.

I work closest with the members of 30 races and have met with as many more. One single race that visits Earth is "The Grays" and none of the drawings on my site are that race. The Grays are a fine race who bear the worst of the professional slander held against all other life. None of the races visiting Earth are 'evil' or have any mal intentions for humanity.

Are you perhaps suggesting they are actually our saviours?

No.

That the countless horrific abduction reports are actually benevolent?

Some actual abduction accounts are true. Most are professionally fabricated and/or exaggerated in deed and in numbers. A few races were abusing humans, including The Grays, and now no abuse of any humans by any alien races is happening at all due to the efforts of the organization of visiting races.

All consensual contact between the alien races and their human contacts has always gone on and always will.

And it doesn't matter how long you've been in contact with them, they might still be leading you a merry dance and you HAVE to consider that possibility.

You have to consider that possibility because you don't have any reason not to.

What scares me most is that you've involved your children in this... and in all honesty that freaks the hell out of me.

Everyone who has the opportunity for contact with alien life is born with it, and has their own choice to make whether to accept it and continue with it. Our children have already learned a great deal from their alien contacts and they make their own decisions about whether to continue.

Our children like the aliens very much and have known them from a young age. They have a good relationship with them and they have support and openness from their family when they talk about them, unlike most alien experiencers, so they do not have the same fear you have. But I understand your point, and when anybody anywhere seems to be strange or a potential threat, I don't allow them around my children either.

What have your alien friends told you that has turned out to be true? Specifics please.

This is too long and involved of an answer, especially off topic here in this thread. If you would like to continue to discuss my experiences, please U2U or email me.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just finished watching these videos and Alex may be blowing smoke but he's pretty on -point and accurate IMO... especially the way he describes Dulce, NM so quickly and fluidly. My knowledge is second-hand but it's exactly as he described. His message is very positive and clearly thought out IMO even if he is a charlatan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join