It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics at Myspace forum Claim to have proof that UFOs don't exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No wonder science hasn't found a cure for cancer after years and billions spent on research. These people lack the open and inquiring mind needed for discovery. With characters like those clogging the evolution of science there will NEVER be a cure even for the common cold.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Gosh, you guys are murdering them

Man, you could just tell the Class from the trash.

Thank God for the ATS debunkers. I take my hat off for you guys. So classy, and respectful. I guess one does not see how great ATS until you see it for your self. What a great place to chat.
ATS

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Myspace what do you expect.
I accidently found out my grandkids had there own there and I went ballistic that an 11 year old girl could go there and set up her own space. There was a whole lot of deleting going on and now I monitor it.

When they act like that it only goes to show how naive they are.

The day will come.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
you've got to remember , the "" myspace "" people are just
in the teen's and early twenty's . MOST of those are just kids who have no experience in the world yet and have nothing but sex and gettin' high on their mind . i say most because some in their later twenty's are starting to open their eyes to what goes on in THE world , outside THEIR world .
remember , we knew it all in our twenty's .

[edit on 12-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
That is the beauty of ATS - the ability to discuss alternative topics without being told you are nuts for even considering them.

Edit to add:

I have seen a UFO, so I have no problem believing that they exist. For some people, seeing is believing.

[edit on 3/12/07 by wellwhatnow]

I completely concur with wellwhatnow. I too have seen a UFO in broad daylight but I rarely discuss it since I can only describe it as I have no images or physical proof. I did report my sighting to Mufon but they too didn't seem very interested. I'll never forget that experience because I was there as was my wife who initially saw it before I did. Believe what you will.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...that that day will come, what to do?
I mean from reading threads about people's various experiences with ufos and ETs, I find it hard to draw any conclusion wether or not our future guests will be hostile or not.

Where would you go when they come? Straight to point of entry or sit tight and wait?

Back in my younger more naive days I remember making a deal with my girlfriend at the time that if world war III came and we'd both survive the initial stages we would meet a predetermined place, I think it was at the Eiffel tower (there's romance for ya xD)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
No wonder science hasn't found a cure for cancer after years and billions spent on research. These people lack the open and inquiring mind needed for discovery. With characters like those clogging the evolution of science there will NEVER be a cure even for the common cold.

ROTFLMAO - FUNNY!!!
Good one hahah... I just can't stay away from the tragic myspace forum about UFOs hahah... its just so... bad. That long haired guy (CL) he has no points and cant substantiate anything he says - he can't back anything up.
Sad.

THANK YOU ABOVE TOP SECRET DUDES!!!! ATS RULES man... SKEPTICS AND UFOLOGISTS AND RESEARCHERS.... WE GOT IT GOOD HERE!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's like they hate the UFO topic altogether. They keep talking about how they should kick off the UFO topic for good.

And you guys have not seen the worst of them. Grown men, cursing, condemning, and str8 out ridiculing anyone pro-ufo.

They should call that forum the haters club. So much hate there.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Psychological fascism, it seems we are living in a mild form of mind tyranny, where any view different from official views are suppressed, and they are...

ATS is good and all, but it doesnt dare touch some of the views that are out there, that even ATSers would find unbelievable, like the fact that our government has been experimenting on innocent ppl to create "the perfect soldier", and that we already have vehicles that make the space shuttle look like a taxi cab...that view you will never hear.

Thats why, its ok to talk about these things, as long as it doesnt push the boundaries, cuz if it does, youll end up like Phil Schneider and have your neck strangled.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is barely worth a notice, or even a link, these people dont want to have an open discustion, they wanted to assert the power over whoever would listen and give them a lol back at them.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LightWorker13,

I don't think you are right about that. I think that if you posted to the correct areas - you could actually get a debate on the topics you wish.

I mean (nothing against John Leer), John Leer has his own threads/forum and he believes the moon has an atmosphere and our solar system is occupied by various races.... so you can pretty much bring out what you want... and yeah - there are going to be people who will say things against what you post - but even so - it will never get to the evils that myspace has...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
It's like they hate the UFO topic altogether. They keep talking about how they should kick off the UFO topic for good.

And you guys have not seen the worst of them. Grown men, cursing, condemning, and str8 out ridiculing anyone pro-ufo.

They should call that forum the haters club. So much hate there.

Yeah, what is strange is they are calling us trolls - but we are the ones being civil about everything... weird.

I just was on there to cause some mayhem - it was fun, but I have to digress lol

ATS rules.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Isn't Myspace for horny teenagers and perverts?? Maybe I'm wrong but thats what I always thought..I find it hard to believe that some serious intellectual science types would be chatting on Myspace..Probably just some teenagers pretending to be someone there not..In fact the reason why they don't want to talk about it is because there probably scared..I'd just tell them to be nice or I'll tell your parents that your chatting on Myspace

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Yeah, what is strange is they are calling us trolls - but we are the ones being civil about everything... weird.

I just was on there to cause some mayhem - it was fun, but I have to digress lol

ATS rules.

Yeah I saw your posts. That guy CL is one of the worst. He swears he is Rock royalty, and he really looks like a bum. Trashes everything I say and cursed at everyone.

The guy is soooooooo ignorant.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I appreciate the compliments, but no one here should be under any impression that I, and most likely the other ATS skeptics, think very highly of any of you. We're just tactful enough to not call you names to your face, and actually try to present you with real evidence to support our views.

Personally, I've been avoiding ATS for the last few days because I'm tired of arguing the same things over and over again.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
I appreciate the compliments, but no one here should be under any impression that I, and most likely the other ATS skeptics, think very highly of any of you. We're just tactful enough to not call you names to your face, and actually try to present you with real evidence to support our views.

Personally, I've been avoiding ATS for the last few days because I'm tired of arguing the same things over and over again.

Well, we feel the same way with the skeptics. We just acknowledge that you guys don't go trashing everything without even studying the material. The skeptics over at Myspace will just tell you nop, not true, even if you have all the evidence in the world. They just don't care. Don't even want to read the material.

And that is not being a skeptic, that's being a moron.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah

So, then in essence - you are grouping yourself with... with... 'them' ?

Please do not do this.
I realize you might be posting 'nice' retorts and arguments... because you have to under the guidelines and rules of this message board, but I would rather it be the case that you are interested in debate and research - instead of 'politeness'.

There are ways to be rude without calling people names.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you really wan't to see what they are like. Do a UFO thread. They will curse and go off like animals. Really.

No matter how much proof, or evidence you present, they will just atack you.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok, I gotta stop posting on there... I am just doing it to be mean now.

Well thats it - going to work tomorrow is going to inhale...
but gotta get up early...
Night folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The coward, the unhappy UFOs seekers at My space can always come to ATS for good intelligent debate anytime.

They are welcome here people listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join